剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
before he went rogue over a decade ago.
拍到他了吗
Did you get him?
给他特写镜头了吗
Did you get a close-up on him?
都十年了联邦调查局还没能抓住他
For ten years the FBI has been unable to apprehend him?
你不承认一个人存在的话 就很难抓住他了
It's hard to apprehend someone when you won't admit he exists.
况且政♥府♥最高层有一些人
And there are people at the highest levels of government
并不希望他被找到
who do not want him found.
这是为什么 警探
And why is that, Detective?
这是一个有野心的新闻工作者
That is a question for an ambitious journalist...
- 你早就知道他打算这么做吗 - 该去挖掘的问题
- You knew he was going to do this? - ..To investigate.
该给大家一个交代
The people deserve an answer.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还有几个问题
I... I still have a few more questions.
- 不 - 警探 请坐下
- No... - Detective, you can sit down.
谢谢你的甜甜圈
Thank you for the donuts.
我们对海威知道的很少
We still know so little about Heavy.
非常好吃
They were awesome.
你最好保持距离
You might want to keep your distance.
好的 就是这样
So, there you have it.
克里斯蒂安·沃克声明一个联邦调查局
Christian Walker claims that a rogue FBI agent
坏蛋特工杀死了复古女郎
killed Retro Girl.
这是他说的
This is what he said.
一个杀手受雇杀死了复古女郎
A hired assassin killed Retro Girl.
德里克·沃纳 也叫"海威"
Derek Warner, also known as "Heavy,"
在他变坏前 曾被联邦调查局
was recruited and trained by the FBI
征用并受训于一个秘密异能者组织
in a covert Powers operation before he went rogue...
你搭档的所作所为
Your partner's performance is going to make
会羁绊我们所有人
it difficult for all of us going forward.
我看是你撒的谎把这一切都搞砸了吧
I think your lies have made it pretty fucking difficult.
这案子你不用管
You needn't concern yourself with the case.
你以为现在还能把复古女郎的案子压下来吗
You think you can put a lid on the Retro Girl murder now?
当然不行
Of course not.
但是我觉得
But I thought maybe
或许你应该请几天假了
you'd want to take a couple of personal days.
我♥干♥嘛想请假
Why would I want to do that?
因为你的爸爸
Because your father is
今早被警局带走了
being picked up by the Bureau this morning.
事关正在进行的城市腐♥败♥的调查
Part of an ongoing investigation into city corruption.
你
You...
你这个遭天谴的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You god damn son of a bitch!
你给了我让你停职的理由 警探
You just gave a reason to suspend you, Detective.
你一直试图让我们远离这案子 你不会得逞的
You've been trying to shut us down from the jump, and you can't!
想重提我爸二十年前的破事吗
Try to bring up some bullshit that came up with my father 20 years ago?
不服从命令 偷窃 腐♥败♥
Insubordination, theft, corruption.
显然有其父必有其子
Obviously the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
如果查案子是不服从命令的话 那我有罪
If solving the murder is insubordination, I guess I'm guilty.
给我你的警徽和手♥枪♥
I'm gonna need your badge and your gun.
就现在
Now.
我得感谢你
I ought to thank you.
你提醒了我做这工作的原因
For reminding me why I do this job.
因为如果我放任那个谋杀复古女郎的
Because if I was to let that bullshit official version
扯淡官方解释不管
of the Retro Girl murder stand,
我就是跟你一样的大混♥蛋♥了
I'd be just as big a piece of shit as you are.
去别地儿抽吧 施拉格
Go twitch somewhere else, Schlag.
你还好吗
You okay?
天啊 贝利
Jesus, Bailey.
全国的人都想知道你跑哪儿去了
Everyone in the country wants to know where you are.
我冒了大险来这里
I'm taking a big risk coming here.
你担心的是那盘性♥爱♥录像带
You worried about the sex tape?
还是人们发现你造了一个势不可挡的杀手
Or people finding out you created an unstoppable killer?
拜托
Please.
你和联邦调查局合伙多久了
How long you been in bed with the FBI?
我没有
I'm not.
他们一心想要找到把异能者
They were determined to find a way
变成实地作战特工的办法
to use Powers as agents in the field.
我本希望警局提供了系统和管理
I hoped the Bureau could provide structure and control.
少说点你那坚不可摧的道德立场吧
So much for your unshakable moral stance.
不管有没有我的帮忙 他们都会那么做
They were gonna do it with or without my help.
所以呢 你 把海威带给他们了
So what? You... brought them Heavy?
我投资了一个少年收留所 接收有麻烦的异能者
I funded a juvenile home for troubled Powers.
他父母早死了
His parents were long gone.
他很聪明 但是有冲动控制的问题
He was bright, but he had impulse control issues.
冲动控制问题
Impulse control issues?
他是个完美的候选人
He's a perfect candidate.
我想帮他变成一个有用的人
I wanted to help him find a way to be useful.
我敢说雇佣他的人发现他很有用了
I'm sure people who hire him find him very useful.
一千万不能让一条像样的法律通过
Can't get a decent law passed for 10 million,
但能买♥♥一场完美无缺的刺杀
but it'll get you a flawless assassination.
对
Yeah.
一千万换轰动一时
10 million for a hit.
怎么算的
What is that?
五百万定金 完事再给五百万
Five up front, five on completion?
- 我不清楚 - 是吗
- I wouldn't know. - No?
但是你了解海威的
But you know Heavy though.
现在你得为他的职业负责
Now you're responsible for his career.
或许他欠你一个人情
Maybe he owes you a favor.
你不会是说我雇了他去杀珍妮斯 吧
Are you honestly talking about me hiring him to kill Janice?
我他妈的爱惨了那个女的
I fucking loved that woman.
但是你和我一样清楚她不是个完美的人
But you know as well as I do she was anything but perfect.
社会太快地把异能者们分为好和坏了
Society is so quick to categorize Powers as either good or bad,
但他们都搞破坏 我的朋友
but they all destroy, my friend.
他们所有人
All of them.
告诉我怎么找到海威 议员
Tell me how to find Heavy, Senator.
他只是政♥府♥花钱养的
He's just the latest in
一帮恶煞中的最近一个
a string of government-funded abominations.
这些人比你想的要多多了
This is so much bigger than you realize.
这个 我确实相信
That, I actually believe.
所以帮帮我 议员
So help me, Senator.
帮我找到他
Help me find him.
为了她
For her.
我不能克里斯蒂安
I can't, Christian.
你可以
Yes, you can.
我立的法律全泡汤了
My legislation is dead in the water.
他们 我的事业已经
They... My career is...
他们 这结束了 他们搞垮了我
They... It's over, they've seen to that.
他们是谁
Who's they?
留神背后吧克里斯蒂安
Just watch your back, Christian.
我知道这不需要我告诉你 但是
I know I don't need to tell you that, but just...
稍后再谈
Talk to you later.
谢谢了
Thanks a lot.
有多糟糕
How bad is it?
他们采取了强硬态度 因为他们想要我坦白
Man, they're playing hardball 'cause they want me to make a deal.
但这事没门
But that's never gonna fly.
所以他们说要多长时间了吗
So how much time are they talking?
我不会出庭指证任何人
I'm not testifying against anybody.
那如果你那些所谓的朋友不够义气呢
And what if your so-called friends aren't so noble?
你看起来很糟糕
You look like hell.
他们掌握的都是八百年前的事了
Everything they have is practically ancient history.
我不知道他们怎么又想起来的
I don't know why they're dredging it up now.
哦 天啊 小南瓜
Oh, God damn it, pumpkin.
我一生犯了很多错事
I've made a lot of mistakes in my day.
但我一直为你骄傲
And I've always been proud of you.
但你知道现在的任务是什么
But you know the job now.
我们该做什么
The things we gotta do.
我不是找借口 我只是说
I'm not making excuses. I'm just saying.
如果你能摆平这件事
If there's anything you can do to make this go away,
让一切回归正轨
make things right...
拜托你帮帮我吧
I'm begging you to do it.
你是自食其果 爸爸
You brought this on yourself, Dad.
联调局通缉犯 "海威"
WANTED BY THE FBI "HEAVY”
这招不错
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表