剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
把他保护起来 与世隔绝
Kept him protected and isolated,
以此来保护世界不受他的伤害
and in so doing, protected the world from him.
当我听说她被谋杀了
When I heard she had been murdered, well,
我就知道超震这颗定时炸♥弹♥
I knew it was just a matter of time until the ticking time bomb
爆♥炸♥只是一个时间的问题
that is SuperShock would go off.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
我要莫里森
I want Morrison.
别挡路
Out of the way.
我现在就要莫里森
I want Morrison now!
你听到了吗
You hear me?
帕特里克 把他放下
Patrick, put him down.
我要莫里森
I want Morrison.
此时 此地
Right here, right now.
恐怕我做不到 帕特里克
I'm afraid I can't do that, Patrick.
他现在是我们的人了
He's ours now, see...
别挡我的路 钻石
Get out of my way, Diamond.
想想 好吗
Think... okay?
一切已经结束了
It's over.
只有他死了一切才结束
It's over when he's dead!
为了此刻我已经等了五十年了
I've been waiting for this for 50 years.
只有他死了一切才结束
It's over when he's dead.
别挡我的路
Get out of my way.
珍妮斯不会希望你这样做的
Janice wouldn't want this.
珍妮斯...
Janice...
她知道这一切 她当时在场
She knows all about this. She was there.
她是支持我的
She's on my side.
她看到了一切
She's seen everything.
她很清楚地知道 我为什么一定要这样做
She knows exactly why this must be done.
珍妮斯
Janice!
珍妮斯
Janice!
帕特里克 珍妮斯已经死了
Patrick, Janice is gone.
我再说一次 别挡我的路
I'm gonna tell you again, get out of my way.
她死了 好吗
She's dead, okay.
你知道这是事实 帕特里克
You know it's true, Patrick.
- 你必须明白 - 不
- You have to know. - No.
她死了
She's gone.
我很抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
不
No.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
不
No!
不
No!
怎么了
What the hell?
是超震
SuperShock.
帕特里克
Patrick.
莫里森杀了她
Morrison killed her.
他谋杀了她
He murdered her.
他谋杀了她 该死的
He murdered her, goddamn it!
帕特里克 听我说
Patrick, listen to me.
我们抓住了杀死珍妮斯的凶手
We caught Janice's killer.
不是莫里森
And it wasn't Morrison.
钻石 你为什么一直对我撒谎
Why do you keep lying to me, Diamond?
先生 先生
Sir, Sir.
你记得古巴危机吗
You remember the crisis in Cuba?
我当然记得 一九六三年
1963, of course I remember.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?!
我是洛杉矶警局的指挥官埃米尔·克罗斯
Commander Emile Cross, LAPD.
以及你的崇拜者
And a great admirer of yours.
我爷爷曾经是一员海军 他当时在封锁部队
My grandfather was in the Navy, he was in the blockade.
第三次世界大战将要打响 而你阻止了它
It was about to be World War III, and you stopped it.
你救了他一命 我才因此获得生命
You saved his life, which meant I got to live mine,
并且创造这一切
and create all of this.
我们所做的一切就是抓捕并惩罚
And all we do is capture and punish the people
那些你一生都在追捕的人
that you've spent your life hunting.
这样你就不用继续了
So you don't have to do it anymore.
没关系的
It's all right.
让我们来吧
We've got it.
他们还抓住了我
And they've got me.
到俄克拉荷马州的塔尔萨 单程票
Tulsa, Oklahoma. One way.
总共是78.23美元
That'll be $78.23.
你在干吗
What are you doing?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
你是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我能听到你的声音
I could hear your voice.
异能
Powers.
为什么去塔尔萨
Why Tulsa?
我的祖父母...
My grandparents...
那无所谓 你不能走
You know, it doesn't matter, you can't go.
我能 我这就走了
I can and I am.
我们需要你
Well, we need you.
你需要 但他们并不
You might. They don't.
这个世界需要你 克利斯宾
The world needs you, Krispin.
超震发狂了
SuperShock is off the rails
你是唯一能在他手下存活的人
and you're the only one that could survive him.
你想让我对付超震
You want me to take on SuperShock.
我想让你帮助我们
I want you to help us.
他杀了我之后就会来杀你
After he kills me he'll kill you.
你的票 先生
Your ticket, Sir.
然后我会醒来 而你已经死了
Then I'll wake up and you'll be gone.
并且不会再醒来
And you won't be coming back.
你在这一切之前 在我有异能之前 就认识我了
You knew me before all of this, before I had powers.
我知道你因为异能失去了所有你爱的人
And I know you've lost everyone you love because of them,
我可能就是下一个
and, yeah, maybe I'll be next,
但现在 发生了这么多事
but right now, with everything that's happening,
我需要你在这里
I need you here.
不 听着 嘿
No. Listen, hey.
即使你杀了他 也改变不了什么
If you kill him, nothing is gonna change.
他杀了珍妮斯
He killed Janice.
他杀了贝利
He killed Bailey.
他正在杀异能者
He's killing the Powers.
他就是一个破坏者
He's nothing but a destroyer.
珍妮斯写了一封信
Janice wrote a letter.
放在布朗议员的保险柜里
It was in Senator Brown's safe.
但你把那封信拿走了帕特里克
But you took that letter, Patrick.
你在杀死他之后拿走了
You took it after you killed him.
你杀死了钴骑士
You killed the Cobalt Knight.
是莫里森干的
It was Morrison.
异能者正死在你手下
Powers are dying at your hand.
加拉加斯的事也是你干的
Caracas was you.
- 那不是一场地震... - 古巴...
- It wasn't an earthquake... - Cuba.
古巴是我最后一次狂欢
Cuba was my last hurrah.
事实证明 那也是你的
Yours, too, it turns out.
我的异能失效了
My powers had failed me.
我逃跑了
I ran.
但俄♥罗♥斯♥人追上了我
But the Russians caught up to me.
他们惩罚了我
And they punished me.
你知道我全程在想什么吗
And you know what I thought about the entire time?
我在想着你帕特里克
I thought about you, Patrick.
就像你会想着我一样
Just as you've thought about me.
你和我 我们互相依存
We've kept each other alive, you and I.
你需要我
You need me.
你根本不是他
You ain't even him.
你看起来像他 听起来也有点像他
You look like him. You kind of sound like him.
但你不是破坏者
But you ain't no destroyer.
不喜欢制♥造♥混乱
Ain't got no chaos in you.
帕特里克
Patrick.
我创造了你
I created you.
在法国的一个森林里
In a forest in France.
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
珍妮斯创造了我
Janice made me.
创造了现在这样的我
Made me just the way I am.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表