剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
你想干嘛 为什么会这么老实
What are you doing here? Why did you come in peacefully with
向皮尔格林警探自首
Detective Pilgrim?
这么说吧 我已经不是过去的我了
Let's just say I'm not the man I used to be.
别扯淡了 莫里森 这是什么意思
Stop fucking around, Morrison, what does that mean?
时间 警探
Time, Detective.
宇宙滤干器
Cosmic drainer.
我们最终都会败给时间 哪怕是幽灵
She gets us all eventually, even The Ghost.
自从我的异能失效 我就想回归平静的生活
Ever since my powers failed me, I've tried to lead a quiet life.
简单的生活
A simple life.
为了避免争议 我承受着极大的痛苦
I've taken great pains to avoid controversy.
- 你失去了你的异能... - 所以刺伤一位警♥察♥
- You lost your powers... - So stabbing a police officer
就是你所谓的平静生活吗
in the guts is your idea of a quiet life?
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
巨大的判断失误
A grave error in judgment.
你的同事吓到我了
Your colleague took me by surprise.
是 我打赌肯定是这样
Yeah, I bet he fucking did.
我们也有个惊喜给你
We have a surprise for you too.
惊喜
A surprise?
我们已经变相告诉了媒体 你躲在这里
We kind of told the press we're hiding you here,
所以超震迟早会知道
so it's only a matter of time before SuperShock finds out.
你们为什么要这样做
Why would you do something like that?
巨大的判断失误
Grave error in judgment.
或者是这之类的破事
Or some shit like that.
你这辈子 都在和超震
You've been standing in front of the oncoming train
一争高下 纠缠不休
that is SuperShock all your life.
如果因此受伤 你也怨不得我们
You can't blame us if it hits you.
所以 我是诱饵
So, I'm bait?
没错
Yeah.
有什么保障措施吗
Whatever happened to protect and to serve?
我们异能局做事 不同情况不同对待
We do it on a case by case basis here at Powers Division.
我希望你 别让你的这位同事
I hope you're not going to let your colleague here convince
说服你做什么你会后悔的事情
you to do something you'll regret.
你是在跟她还是我说话
Are you talking to her or me?
我看你有点分不清这里谁唱红脸 谁唱白脸
See, I think you're confusing the good cop, bad cop thing.
我是红脸 她是...
See, I'm the good cop and she is...
皮尔格林警探
Well, Detective Pilgrim
一跟你讲话就会想杀了你
would just as soon kill you as talk to you.
知道原因吗
You know why?
因为你刺伤的人不止是她同事
Because you didn't just stab her colleague,
你狠狠地伤害了她的爱人
you violently attacked the man she loves.
你想让我怎样
What do you want from me?
我想要你的帮助
I want your help.
没错 你也许是世上唯一一个
Yeah, you're probably the last person alive
像珍妮斯那样 了解超震的人了
that knows SuperShock as well as Janice.
给我们点提示 或者线索
Giving us a hint, or a clue,
只要是能阻止他
anything that would get through to him
毁掉这座城市 颠覆这个世界的事情
to stop him from tearing apart the city, fuck the whole world,
都是帮了大忙了
would be a big help.
这要求很困难
That's a tall order.
老实说 没时间告诉你们来龙去脉了
And quite frankly, there isn't time to give you the full story.
你有大把时间
You have time.
我直接告诉你们重点
I'll give you the headline.
说吧 谢谢
Please.
超震已经完全 百分之百
SuperShock is completely, 100%
疯掉了
out of his mind.
如果他决定 要摧毁整个世界
If he decides to destroy the entire world,
所有人 我是说所有 我们
there's absolutely nothing, and I mean nothing, that any of us,
或者其他幸存的异能者 都无能无力
living Power or otherwise, can do about it.
你看起来很不错
You look so good.
我看着像个傻瓜
I look like an idiot.
你看起来很英武
You look heroic.
卡莉斯塔 我能和你说两句吗
Calista? Can I talk to you for a second?
说实话 你们真的能适应这样吗
Honestly, do you ever get used to this?
不 习惯你的战衣
Oh, no, that's always the hardest part,
这一直是最难的部分
getting used to the outfit.
- 好吧 - 对我来说可不是
- Yeah. - Not so much for me.
那是因为你一直想成为异能者
That's because you always wanted to be a Power.
你现在也是一个异能者了
Well, you're a Power now too.
怎么啦
What's up?
就那个事
What's up is that.
我们感觉你有点自作主张
We're feeling a little not consulted.
什么事啊
About what?
他加入我们的事
About him joining the team.
- 我们讨论过了啊 - 然后你做出了决定
- We talked about this. - And you made a decision.
- 我们需要他 - 他不想加入 卡莉斯塔
- We need him. - He doesn't want in, Calista.
你在强迫他 也在强迫我们
You're forcing this on him and us.
他没有经受过考验
He's untested.
我觉得他很容易就会被杀死 但那又怎样
I would say he's just going to get himself killed, but so what?
但如果他将我们也置于危险之中呢
What's,what if he's going to get us killed.
不 我不会的
No, I won't.
他们说得对
They're right.
这是个糟糕的想法
This is a bad idea.
克利斯宾 不要...
Krispin, don't...
说实话 我讨厌异能者
Honestly, I hate Powers.
我讨厌你们
I hate you.
我最不想做的 就是加入你们的什么鬼组织
The last thing I want is to be part of this bullshit.
关于这个
Certainly Retro Girl must
复古女郎一定警告过你 沃克警探
have warned you about this, Detective Walker.
她没告诉过你吗
She didn't tell you?
她告诉过我足够多了
She told me enough.
那你肯定知道加拉加斯(委内瑞拉首都)的事
Then you know about Caracas.
加拉加斯: 委内瑞拉首都
我知道那场地震
I know about the earthquake.
那不是地震 警探
It was no earthquake, Detective.
那是超震干的
It was SuperShock.
你在胡说什么
Oh, the fuck you say.
他们掩盖得很好
They did a good job of covering it up.
是珍妮斯掩盖的
Well, Janice did.
天哪 那女人真的很会编故事
Man, that woman knew how to spin a story.
成千上万的无辜百姓
Thousands and thousands of innocent people
死在了一个失控的怪物手下
killed at the hands of an out-of-control monster,
而世人却相信那是一场自然灾害
and the world believes it was a natural disaster.
最精彩的是
And the cherry on top
充满感激的人们坚信
is that a grateful public is convinced
超震 复古女郎
that SuperShock, Retro Girl,
还有可怜虫钴骑士 前去拯救了他们
and that poor devil Cobalt Knight came to the rescue.
天哪
My God!
太天才了
Genius.
所以你和这事完全无关
So you had nothing to do with it?
古♥拉♥格♥:前苏联劳动营和监狱系统,条件极为艰苦
我当时被困在一个古♥拉♥格♥里
I was rotting away in a Gulag.
被赫鲁晓夫亲自关进去的
Put there by Khrushchev himself.
即使我想和帕特里克打一架 在那时
Even if I wanted to mix it up with Patrick, by then,
我的异能已经开始衰减了
my powers had begun to wane.
你知道帕特里克觉得一直以来
You know that Patrick thinks you're responsible for just about
世上发生的每一件混乱的事都是你的责任
every chaotic thing that's happened in the world since forever.
我不能否认我们玩了很久的猫鼠游戏
Well, I can't deny that we had quite the game of cat-and-mouse
但那已经是很久以前了
going for a while, but that was a long time ago.
在那以后呢
And since then?
在那以后 让我想想
Since then? Well, let's see.
我读报
I... read the newspaper.
喝红酒 参加了一个保龄球联盟
I drank red wine. I joined a bowling league.
开了一家唱片店
I opened a record shop.
我确实一直对音乐颇有热情
Always did have a passion for music.
而且我决心
Oh, and I made a point
远离任何与异能有关的事
of staying far away from anything to do with Powers.
假设我们相信你
Let's say I believe you.
那超震呢 四十年来他去哪里了
What about SuperShock, where has he been for 40 years?
我只能设想是复古女郎
Well, I can only imagine that Retro Girl
说服他退休了
must have convinced him to retire.
让他和他的疯狂都远离公众视野
Kept him and his madness out of public view.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表