剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
the yard, the block, the fucking cat.
我是说 他穿过了所有这些
I mean, he got through all of 'em.
刚看到了
So we just saw.
你拿那个装置
What were you doing with that device
在工作室里做了什么 科恩博士
in your workshop in the first place, Dr. Cohen?
做了些修改 升级工作
I was making modifications, improvements.
毕竟 那是我的杰作
It is, after all, my technology.
它是由政♥府♥资助的 说明它属于我们
Financed by a government grant, which makes it ours.
不好意思 你哪位
I'm sorry, who are you?
某个知道你只是个独♥立♥承包人
Someone who knows that you are an independent contractor
直接受雇于国土安♥全♥部♥的人
whose payment comes directly from Homeland Security
因此 你得对他们负责
and that, in the end, you answer to them.
也就是我们
Which in turn means us.
我记得你
I remember you.
你就是那个拖欠我8个月薪水的混♥蛋♥
You're the assholes who are eight months behind in paying me.
去审计总署告吧
Take it up with the GAO.
重点是政♥府♥的一份重要技术
My point is a valuable piece of government technology
从你的设施里被偷走了
was stolen from your facility
嫌疑人正是杀害复古女郎的头号♥嫌疑犯
by the number one suspect in the Retro Girl murder.
动机和作案手段都吻合
Motive, check. Means, check.
我不信
I don't buy it.
几个小孩偷了异能滤干器 然后呢
A bunch of kids stole the Drainer and then, what?
把复古女郎骗到某个地方
Lured Retro Girl to a place
然后割了她的喉咙吗
where they could slit there throat?
-拜托 -如果有人帮他们就行
- Come on. - Maybe they did if they had help.
你认真的
Seriously?
妈的 你
Oh, for fuck's sake. You...
我告诉你
Tell you what.
你们全部都给我去死
You can just collectively all go fuck yourselves.
你就这么让他走了 局长
You're just gonna let him walk out of here, Commander?
简而言之 没错
In a word, yes.
哈利·科恩起码算是
Harley Cohen is at the very least
本次调查中的一个嫌疑犯
a person of interest in this investigation.
你不觉得把他留下进一步审问
Don't you think it would be prudent
才是谨慎之举吗
to hold him for further questioning?
不觉得
I do not.
你明白我要把这件事上报给我的上级吧
So you understand I'm going to have to report this to my superiors.
所谓的"帮忙"不过如此啊 兰格探员
Oh, so much for just "helping out," eh, Agent Lange?
我来帮你看清你的所作所为可能
I'm helping you to see the global implications
造成的后果吧 局长大人
of your actions, Commander.
如果异能滤干器在黑市上成为待售商品
If Drainer technology becomes available on the black market,
全球范围内的异能团体都将受到猛烈打击
it's open season on the Powers community world-wide.
当总统不得不向全球领导人解释
How happy would the President be
我们是如何纵容此事的发生
facing world leaders
你觉得他会有多开心
explaining how we allowed it to happen?
大概不是特别开心吧
Not particularly happy, I imagine.
你想知道我怎么想的吗
You want to know what I think?
你怎么想无所谓
It doesn't matter what you think.
那可是布莱恩的儿子 埃米尔
It's Brian's son, Emile.
他是最有嫌疑且我们仅有的犯人 沃克
He is our best and only suspect, Walker.
现在我们还有证据
And now we have evidence
证明是他偷了唯一一件
that he stole the only piece of technology
能使复古女郎变得不堪一击的技术
capable of rendering Retro Girl vulnerable.
所以
So,
除非你有切实明确 确凿无疑的证据
unless you have some tangible, incontrovertible evidence
能够让我相信他不是嫌犯
that could convince me otherwise.
我就知道
I thought as much.
回去吧 克里斯蒂安 拜托了
Go home, Christian. Please.
我不知道还要说多少次
I... I don't know how else to say this.
你不跟这个案子
You are off this case.
好吧 好吧
Fine, fine.
不
Oh, no.
没了复古女郎 我们能生存下去吗
Can we survive without Retro Girl?
铭记复古女郎
从我们记事以来
Her constant presence has been with us
她就一直存在于我们的生活中
since most of us can remember.
复古女郎是谁
可以说 她是异能者中最强大的人
She was arguably the most powerful of Powers,
《联合战队》漫画
同心协力
而且一直都是真♥相♥ 理性与常识的一盏明灯
yet always a shining beacon of truth, reason, and common sense,
《健康》
复古女郎
复古女郎救助成千上万
因飓风卡特里娜而流离失所的灾民
以这次1974年
exemplified in this interview
团结一致
我们能改变一切
与迪克·卡维特的访谈来举例
with Dick Cavett from 1974.
电视名人以及前任脱口秀主持人
如果你在加州野外
If you spend time with migrant workers
《迪克·卡维特脱口秀》
铭记复古女郎
1974年迪克·卡维特访谈
与外来务工人员在一起待过 我经历过
in the fields of California, which I've done,
或是不止身体
or soldiers who are wounded
乃至心灵受创的士兵
in more ways than just the physical,
亦或是住在贫民窟里 穷困潦倒的单亲妈妈
or impoverished single mothers who live in the Chicago slums
拼命地挣扎着 就为了养家糊口
who are desperately struggling to feed their families,
你很快就会发现
you discover quite quickly that, well,
他们才是这个世界上真正的英雄
they're the true superheroes of this world.
《联合战队》
复古女郎与超级波和钴骑士通力合作
Retro Girl joined forces with SuperShock and the Cobalt Knight
成为联合战队
to become Unity.
联合战队时刻为世界危机准备着
Unity was always at the ready during world crises.
1976年委内瑞拉加拉加斯市地震之后
Their role in the monumental cleanup
1976年加拉加斯市地震
他们大规模的清理任务
after the 1967 earthquake in Caracas, Venezuela,
带来了全世界的赞誉
brought worldwide praise.
而钴骑士 就是我们熟悉的贝利·布朗参议员
The Cobalt Knight, better known as Senator Bailey Brown,
今早在他华盛顿的办公室里
talked about his good friend and former colleague
谈及他的好友及前任同事
from his offices in Washington this morning.
贝利·布朗参议员
她是个了不起的人
A wonderful person.
各个方面都表现得出类拔萃
In every way, a class act.
铭记复古女郎
钴骑士回忆复古女郎
独一无二
One of a kind.
实在是巨大的损失
A terrible loss.
如果我们已实施我提出的法案
Which wouldn't have happened
运用这些权利
if we had in place the bill I'm proposing
将联邦犯罪终身监禁在
making the use of powers a federal crime
最高戒备监狱里
punishable by incarceration
这一惨剧就不会发生
in a maximum security prison for life.
铭记复古女郎
铭记美国的标志性人物
在我们进一步了解
As we learn more details about the investigation
复古女郎的死亡调查之后
into Retro Girl's death,
一定会告知大家
we will, of course, keep you posted.
铭记复古女郎
你还要对复古女郎说多少致词 特里
How many more Retro Girl tributes are you planning to do, Terry?
公众需要哀悼 格兰茨
The public needs to mourn, Glantz.
不 公众需要知道
No, the public needs to know
这些破事就要酿成大乱了
that shit is about to hit the fan,
而异能局是不会拯救他们的
and the Powers Division isn't going to save them.
你有确凿的论据和来源支持这个观点吗
Do you have facts, sources to back that up?
-显而易见的事实 -对我来说不是
- It's stating the obvious. - Not to me.
你并不是目标受众
You're not exactly the target audience,
请恕我直言
with all due respect.
好吧
All right.
静听高见
Pitch me.
在复古女郎被人谋杀之后
In the wake of Retro Girl's murder,
洛杉矶现在真的安全吗
is Los Angeles truly safe?
继续说
Go on.
邪恶的异能者在这座城市可以肆意横行
Nefarious Powers are now free to rampage the city.
邪恶
Nefarious?
1♥8♥9♥0年后我就再没听人用过这个词了
Now there's a word I haven't heard used since, oh, 1♥8♥9♥0.
当局提醒市民小心
Authorities are cautioning citizens to beware.
黑暗时期即将来临
There are dark times ahead.
谁也不能相信
No one can be trusted.
待在家里 把门锁好
Stay inside, lock your doors.
如果复古女郎都能遇害
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表