剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
请你抵抗
Please, resist.
美国总统下令
By order of the President of the United States,
由联邦调查局
the Federal Bureau of Investigation
在此解散这个部门
hereby dissolves this division and requisitions
所有财产 物质 装备
all assets, materials, equipment, and personnel affiliated
- 和所属人员 - 够了
- with this... - Jesus, enough.
还远没结束
Not quite.
陨石要来啦
The meteors are coming!
陨石要来啦
The meteors are coming!
我是复古女郎 让我来
I'm Retro Girl, and I can help!
糟了 还有一颗 超级陨石
But, oh, no, there's one left. Super giant king meteor!
它要直接击中城市了
And it's coming straight for the city.
他们要怎么办
What are they gonna do?
钻石
Diamond!
帮我推走陨石
Help me push it back!
钻石来了
Here comes Diamond!
还有超震
And SuperShock!
和复古女郎
And Retro Girl!
他们在联手推走陨石
And they're working together to push the meteor back!
这样就可以了吗 我也不知道
But is it enough? I don't know!
他和他们在一起太棒了
He's so amazing with them.
他好像从来没有失去童趣
It's like he never lost that spark, you know?
到外太空了 地球得救了
Into outer space! Yay, the world is saved!
他好像很喜欢玩具
He seems to really like toys.
他爱玩具
He loves toys.
你好 克雷格
Hello, Craig.
感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
穆迪先生
Mr. Moody.
我有说过 请叫我康拉德
Please, I've told you, it's Conrad.
你肯定是卡莉斯塔了
And you... you must be Calista.
我能叫你卡莉斯塔吗
May I call you Calista?
当然
Sure.
太棒了
Oh, excellent.
让我好好看看你
Let me look at you.
你长得好正
Oh, you are so symmetrical.
完美
Oh, it's just perfect.
你太漂亮了 她真漂亮
You're beautiful. She's beautiful.
克雷格和你说过我有多想要你吗
Has Craig told you how much I want you?
他和我说你是超级粉丝
He's told me you're a big fan.
是的
I am.
请和我来
Come with me, please.
孩子们 我们有新的复古女郎啦
Kids, we have our new Retro Girl!
太棒了 太棒了
Yes! Yes!
耶
Yay!
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表