剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
好 散会
Okay, that's it.
FG-3还是超级波
FG-3 or SuperShock?
我只想扔东西狠狠砸向
I just want to throw something
那些"天谴异能者"混球
at those "God Hates Powers" assholes so bad.
天啊
Oh, my God!
给我拿近点
Okay, come closer to me.
沃尔夫干掉了卓拉
-我的天啊 -一群混...
- Oh, my God... - Son of a...
这就是他...这就是德里克发给你的
So that's what he, so that's what... what Derek sent to you?
我勒个去
Holy shit! Hey!
那是视频里的女人
It's the girl from the video!
卓拉 是卓拉 视频里的女人
Zora! It's the... Zora... It's the girl from the video!
是...是你
It's... it's you!
没想到你在这里
I can't believe that you're here.
能给我签个名或什么的吗
Could I get, like, an autograph or something?
-那可就... -卓拉 天啊
- Like, that would be... - Zora, oh, my God!
等等 别走
Wait, wait, don't leave!
等等 我有四件印着你头像的衬衫
Hey, hey, hey, hey, I got like four shirts with your face...
卓拉 沃尔夫当时会杀了你吗
Hey, Zora, did you think Wolfe was gonna kill you?
因为他看上去很可能会杀了你
'Cause it totally looked like he was gonna kill you!
别跟着我
Just leave me alone!
大便软化剂
Stool softener?
我♥操♥
Fuck.
太凶残了
Dude, that's brutal!
你真的不必这么做
You know, you really don't have to do this today.
我不能呆在家
I can't stay home.
我不能看电视
I can't watch TV.
甚至不能出去走
Can't even go for a walk.
她到处都是
She's everywhere.
这感觉很不对
None of this feels right, you know?
不可能是克里斯宾
It couldn't have been Krispin.
-我认识那孩子已经 -好了 我懂 但是
- I've known that kid since... - Okay, I get it, but
谁比我们见过更多死人
who's been around more dead people than us?
失去至亲的事 谁有我们经历的多
Who's been around more bereaved than us?
这种感觉很正常
This... this is what it feels like.
你完全被震惊到了
You're in shock on every level.
好消息是我们的工作
Good news for us is that we have jobs
让我们可以找到那些欠抽的人
where we get to find people who need a slap,
然后狠狠抽他们一顿
and we get to slap them.
不是每个人都有这种机会
Not everybody has that.
来吧
Come on.
好了 好了 听着
Okay. Okay. Listen.
等我们进去 无论发生什么
Just... when we get in there, whatever happens,
都要保持冷静 好吧
try to be cool, okay?
我从来都是冷静的
All I am is cool.
是
Yeah.
你的确是这样
That's all you are.
有人吗
Hello?
原子核
Nucleus?
原子核 是我 克里斯蒂安·沃克
Nucleus, it's Christian Walk...
钻石
It's... it's Diamond!
就是
Yeah.
等等
Hang on.
小心
Be careful.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥太过分了
You motherfuckers are so deep in shit,
完全不清楚状况
you don't even know!
首先 我们是警♥察♥
First of all, we're cops.
蒂娜
Deena?
沃克 你醒了
Walker, you... you awake?
其次 我们是异能局的 你们这些闪光傻屌♥
Second of all, we're Powers Division, you dumb, glowing dicks!
小妞 你要闭不上那张臭嘴 我来
Girl, if you can't shut the fuck up, I'll shut you the fuck up.
是吗 也许我们
Oh, yeah? Then maybe that's what we should
-就该管你们叫 -蒂娜 别说了
- call this little club of yours. - Deena, not the time.
-别说了 -闪光傻屌♥帮
- Not the time. - The dumb glowing dicks club!
她说得没错
She has a point!
你们知道这是谁吗
Do you know who this is?
你们知道你们捆了谁吗
Do you know who you got tied up?
天哪 你们这帮无知的混♥蛋♥
God damn, you ignorant motherfuckers.
学学历史
Learn some history!
这是钻石
This... is Diamond.
原子核
Hey, Nucleus.
你们这群顶级蠢货
You dumbass level one motherfuckers.
钻石可他妈的是传奇异能者
Diamond is a fucking Powers legend.
她是跟你一起的吗
This one with you?
是啊 她是我搭档
Yeah, she's my partner.
我给她松绑她会不会给我来一枪
Is she gonna take a shot at me if I untie her?
她要是明白人就不会
Not if she knows what's good for her.
你们这帮混♥蛋♥真不知道这是谁 对吧
You fuckers really don't know who this is, do you?
他知道
He does.
激光
Hey, Laser.
怎么样
How's it going?
有何贵干啊 钻石
What can I do for you, Diamond?
我知道我们来这儿
Look, I realize it's unorthodox,
很不寻常 但这城市
us coming down here like this, but the city's...
乱了
Fucked.
很危险
On edge.
那我能做些什么呢
And what should I do about it?
你懂的 你和你的人 保持克制
You know, you and yours, just be cool.
保持克制
"Be cool?"
为了我 别搅进去
Yeah, for me, just don't engage.
为了你
For you?
为了我
For me.
你去跟哈克派说了吗
Did you go to the fucking Hacks with this?
-还没 我 -你跟长枪骑士聊过了吗
- Not yet, I... - Did you talk to The Lance?
我来找你
I came to you.
老兄 我不明白
Man, I do not get it.
-别这样 我 -你和所有异能者
- Come on, I... - You and all the Powers
让这些技术怪物到处横行
let those fucking tech monsters run around and do...
-他们到底想要什么 -我
- ...whatever the hell they want? - I.
-原子核 我来找你 -而你来我这
- Nucleus, I came to you, man. - And you come down here...
-别这样 -让我对这事熟视无睹
- Come on! - And tell me to stand down?
我们是异能者
We're Powers!
这些混♥蛋♥往身体里塞点东西
Those fuckers are jamming shit into their bodies,
就想操出个新未来
trying to get a singularity to come out of their dicks!
真恶心
It's disgusting.
真变♥态♥
It's unnatural.
-太他妈对了 -你告诉那些人形电器
- Fuck A right! - You tell those subhuman toasters
让他们滚蛋
to fucking stand down!
-好了 别激动 -如果今晚开战
- Okay, take it easy... - Because if it goes down tonight...
复古婊♥子♥已经不在了
and Retro bitch is gone,
我们都知道会 你可以继续混♥蛋♥
so we all know it will... you can be your ass
我们会把那些该死的混♥蛋♥
we'll bring our shit fire
打得屁滚尿流
on all those motherfuckers!
你告诉那些人形电器
And you tell those human dust busters from me...
快走
Go, go, go, go, go!
该死的 他不是激光
Shit! That's not Laser!
别 沃克 别去
No, Walker, don't!
该死的
Ah, fuck.
该死
Fuck!
喂
Yeah.
蒂娜?皮格里姆警探报告
Detective Deena Pilgrim.
威廉姆森法♥院♥街 616号♥
616 Williamson Court.
这儿有凶杀案 多名死者
We got a multiple 187.
罪犯在逃
Perp is on the run.
名叫激光
Goes by the name Laser.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?!
不知道 我们跟丢了
I don't know! Did we lose him?
他跟丢了
He lost him.
该死
Fuck!
该死的混♥蛋♥
Fucking fucker.
卓拉 亲爱的
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表