剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, I'm making tea. You want some?
好 茶不错
Yeah. Tea would be great.
只要伯爵红茶 不是吧
Only Earl Grey? Really?
我不怎么喝茶 记得吧
Not much of a tea drinker, remember?
那我觉得就这样吧
Then I suppose it will have to do.
你知道我在想什么吗
Hey, you know what I was thinking?
告诉我
Tell me.
我在想
I was thinking
我们可以呆在床上一整天
we can stay in bed all day.
然后一整晚
And all night.
然后
And, uh,
叫外卖♥♥
you know, order takeout.
就像以前那样
Just like the old days.
听起来真的很不错
That sounds absolutely delicious.
这是我最喜欢的
And there's nothing I would love more.
不 又来了 但是
Oh, no, here it comes. But...
-然而 -"然而"
- However... - "However."
我还有事 不能取消
There's this thing that I can't cancel.
我真希望我能 但是我不能
I really wish I could, but I just can't.
但是我可以答应你
But I'll tell you what.
明天 我整天都陪着你
Tomorrow, I'm all yours.
还有之后的一天
And the day after that.
-再之后的一天 -好
- And the day after that. - Okay.
再再之后的一天
And the day after that.
她走了
She gone?
是的 帕特里克 她去了
Yes, Patrick. She... she's gone.
可怜的孩子
The poor kid.
知道吗 她本不必遭此难的
She really didn't have that coming, you know?
是啊
No, she didn't.
你知道吗 我警告过她 告诉过她
You know, I warned her. I told her
如果她不小心
if she wasn't careful,
总有一天他们会杀了她
some day they were gonna kill her.
或者孤立她
Or kick her to the side,
或者更糟 伤她的心
Or worse, break her heart.
但她不听
But she wouldn't listen.
她会说如果有她在
She would say people felt safer
人们才会觉得更安全
when they knew that she was around.
她会这么说
She'd say that.
那些该死蠢逼
Those goddamn fucking apes.
该死的粪桶
Those fucking piles of mud.
我真想把这帮婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I'd like to send those sons of bitches back
扔回他们出生的泥坑里
to that primordial ooze that they came from.
如果我认为这样能救她 我一定会做
And I would if I thought it would bring her back.
但是不行 所以
But it won't, so...
-是的 不能 它 -听着
- Yeah, no, it... - Listen.
找到凶手
You find that son of a bitch who did that.
我不管他有什么异能
And I don't care what Power it came from.
让我知道是谁
You let me know who it was,
我会找到他们
and I'll find 'em.
我会像捏破葡萄一样捏破他们的脑袋
I'll crush their skull like a grape.
我会的 我会的 帕特里克
I will. I will, Patrick.
如果只能再做一件事
If it's the last thing I...
就是这件 我会的
I fucking do, I... I will.
她爱你 克里斯 你知道吗
She loved you, Chris. You know that?
你知道 她留下了可怕的空洞
You know, she's left an awful void.
帕特里克 可怕的事将接二连三发生
Patrick, bad things are gonna start happening.
这正是用超级波的时候
We could use SuperShock now more than ever.
我觉得我们不应该再管他们的事
I think we oughta stop getting in the middle of their problems,
干脆让他们自己处理
and let them handle it themselves once and for all.
只需要几天
Just for a few days.
你知道 只是让世人知道有人
You know, just to let the world know there's someone out there
会阻止疯狂的事发生
to stop the madness from happening.
你消失了40年了
Nobody's seen you in 40 years.
如果你现在复出 会很有意义
If you were to come back now, it'd make a big statement.
为她
For her.
你不觉得这也是她希望的吗
Don't you think it's something she would want?
我不做了
I'm done with all that.
永远不做了
I'm done with all that now and forever.
我发誓
I made myself a promise
我不会再穿上那制♥服♥了
that I'd never put back on that uniform,
我不会再那样做了
and I'm not gonna do it.
我真觉得她会
I really think she would...
该死
Fuck.
你在哪儿 该死的 是我
Where are you? Oh, shit, it's me.
我拿的我妈的电♥话♥
I... I've got my mom's phone.
到底发生什么事了
What the fuck is going on?
你为什么跑
Why did you run away?
回电♥话♥ 拜托
Call me. Please.
那么 鸡还是鱼
So, chicken or fish?
你在说什么呢
The fuck you talking about?
你觉得它尝起来像鸡还是鱼
Do you think it tastes like chicken or fish?
你真要和我谈阴♥道♥吗
Are you actually talking to me about pussy?
是的 只想问问同好女同志的意见
Yeah. Just wanted an opinion from a fellow rug-muncher.
你有什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
所以 你不是
Wow. So, you're not?
很高兴知道
Good to know.
如果他们发现你死了 头对着屁♥股♥
When they find you dead with your head up your ass,
没人会感到意外
no one will be surprised.
警♥察♥
Police!
别介
Come on.
该死
Shit.
别挡着 让开
Out of the way. Move.
-卡特 -我去看看
- Kutter. - Got this.
该死的
Shit!
警♥察♥ 站住
Police! Stop right there!
站住
Stop right there!
该死的 克里斯宾 别跑
Damn it, Krispin! Hey, stop!
妈的
Fuck.
卡特
Hey, Kutter.
怎么啦
Whatcha been up to you?
别说了 谢谢
Just don't. Thanks.
搭档这事对你来说很陌生 是吧
This partner thing is new for you, isn't it?
你知道我的意思 比如一起做事
You know we, like, work together
而不是你跳出窗户
instead of you jumping out of a window
搞砸了所有的事
and everything goes to shit.
好吧
Okay.
你真看见有人了
Did you really see anyone?
是克里斯宾
It was Krispin.
我想我们找到罪犯了
I think we found our perp.
我们该对这混♥蛋♥发个全境通告
We should put out an APB on the little bastard.
不行 还没到那一步
No, that's taking a leap.
那他为什么跑
Why else would he run?
-因为他害怕 -或者他有罪
- Um, because he was scared. - Or because he's guilty.
不管怎样 我们都得抓住他
Either way, we gotta bring him in.
或者我遗漏了什么 搭档
Or am I missing something, partner?
-就这样吧 -好
- Call it in. - Okay.
该死的
Oh, fuck.
这边都处理好了
Everything's being taken care of on this end,
但你得做好你该做的
but you need to do your part.
抱歉 克雷格 他直接闯进来的
I'm sorry, Craig. He just barged right in.
没事 我回头打给你
It's all right. I'll call you back.
回头打给你 克里斯蒂安...
I... I'll call you back. Christian...
你应该看得出 我现在情绪不是很好
As you can probably tell, I'm not in the best of moods.
用你的话可能是悲伤过度
I'm what you might call grief-stricken.
我理解
I understand.
如果有人能理解 那就是我
If anybody understands, it's me.
我现在要问你一些问题
So I'm going to ask you some questions,
你要回答
and, uh, you are going to answer them.
懂了吗
We clear?
-懂了 -D日
- Clear. - D-day.
-D日 -听过吗
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表