剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I want you to take a number and add something to it.
就说八百万吧 纽约市的人口数
Say eight million, the number of people in New York City,
然后加上一个核炸♥弹♥
plus one atomic bomb.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
成与败
Success and failure.
失败在于咱们在西南部的人
The failure of our boys out in the American southwest
竭尽全力创造
doing their best to create
一种直接结束战争的武器
a weapon that could end this war tomorrow
让德国和日本
and make Germany and Japan
直接投降 可惜的是
surrender like that, if not for the fact
他们制♥造♥不出来
that they can't figure it out.
他们试了又试 但就是不行
They've tried and tried, but it's a no-go.
而另一方面
On the other hand,
希♥特♥勒♥的人成功了
Hitler's boys made the cut.
什么
What?
纳粹已经知道怎么分解原子了帕特里克
The Nazis figured out how to split the atom, Patrick.
他们制♥造♥出了可以在眨眼间
They made a bomb that can destroy New York, London, or Paris
摧毁纽约 伦敦 巴黎的炸♥弹♥ 只是时间问题了
in the blink of an eye, and it's only a matter of time
或许战争还没结束呢
and maybe days before the
咱们就得在轴心国的股掌之中
war ends and we're all under Axis thumbs
轴心国:二战中以德国 意大利 日本为主导的法♥西♥斯♥国家联盟
帮他们建造去月球漫步的火箭了
helping them build rockets to goose step on the moon...
我是说咱们当中活着的人
Those of us still alive, that is.
因此杜鲁门总统想要和你讨论一下
And that is why President Truman would like to discuss with you
让你挪屁♥股♥去拯救世界的可能性
the possibility, however slight, of you getting off your ass
虽然机会微小
and saving the world.
- 贝利夫人 - 坏消息
- Mrs. Bailey. - So bad news.
法医说杯子上只有译员的指纹
Forensics says the only prints on the glasses were the senator's.
监控录像也是死胡同
And video surveillance is a dead end,
内部的 外部的 甚至卫星那些
inside, outside, even satellite stuff.
没有好消息
Any good news?
性♥爱♥录像里的女人叫贝琳达·科沃拉斯基
The woman in the sex video's name is Belinda Kowaleski.
她是个保姆 也是个脱衣舞♥女♥
She's a babysitter and a stripper.
没开玩笑
Not kidding.
她金发更好看
She looks better as a blonde.
她现在在哪儿
Where is she now?
躲起来了 消失了
Underground, off the grid.
没信♥用♥卡♥记录 没取过现金
No credit cards used, no cash withdrawals,
也不在她最后已知的地址
not at her last known address, and hasn't been
参演了议员的大♥片♥后就再没出现了
since her debut with the senator.
没准她现在去真人秀上拉皮条了呢
You think she'd be pimping on a reality series by now.
或许她害怕了
Maybe she's scared.
见鬼 是妮可·格兰茨
Shit. It's Nicole Glantz.
别接了
Do not answer that.
嘿 我有点忙
Hey, I'm a little busy.
贝琳达·科沃拉斯基和我在一起
I'm here with Belinda Kowaleski.
好吧
Okay.
看你的反应有情况啊
I see from that reaction that means something.
你在哪
Where are you?
先保证
Guarantees first.
为什么
Why?
因为她说她男朋友杀了参议员
Because she says her boyfriend killed the senator,
你去抓他的时候我要在场
and I want to be there when you take him down.
华盛顿 一九四五年四月二十八日
希♥特♥勒♥死前两天
如果你叫帕特里克
If your name is Patrick,
就他妈快上车 我可没一天的工夫耗
get in the goddamn car. I don't have all day.
对 我是总统
Yes, I'm the President.
要是你吓出屎了 去车外面解决
If you're gonna shit yourself, do it outside the car.
三十分钟内我得把车还给我的秘书
Need to get this back to my secretary in 30 minutes,
而且我不想在这拖拖拉拉的
and I don't want a hitch in this goddamn giddy-up.
你还要呼吸吗
You gonna breathe sometime soon?
是的 你好 先生
Yes. Hello, sir.
好 很抱歉这么隐秘
Right, sorry about the cloak-and-dagger.
一般我都在办公室干这事
I normally do this in the office,
但咱们现在是外部协议
but we're working outside protocol here.
珍妮斯跟我说你能做这个工作
Janice tells me you're the man for the job.
你会做吗
Will you do it?
做什么 先生
Do what, sir?
拯救自♥由♥世界
Save the free world.
我本想让她来做的 她的行动力与生俱来
I'd have her handle it. Lord knows she's built for action...
但东条那边还有点破事她忙不过来
But she's got her hands full with Tojo and all that happy-crappy.
东条:第四十任日本首相
你有什么打算
What is it that you have in mind?
我有什么...
What is it I have...
怎么跟我在酒吧里点酒一样
Like I'm ordering a drink in the club car.
我的打算是 如果你适合这个工作
What I have in mind, if you are the man for the job,
你就杀了希♥特♥勒♥ 弄到纳粹的核弹
is the death of Hitler, the securing of their Nazi A-bombs,
还有迅速解决这个世界级麻烦
and a swift conclusion to this worldwide horseshit.
你想让我杀了阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
You want me to kill Adolf Hitler?
是的 把那混♥蛋♥干♥死♥
Fuck that fucker up, yes, sir.
最好把其他讨厌鬼也一起灭了
And any other toads you get your hands on.
希姆莱和戈林就是很好的目标
Himmler and Goering would be nice.
这群老狐狸把他藏在总理府的地碉里
The eggheads have him in a bunker under the chancellery.
俄♥国♥人越逼近
The closer the Russians get,
他就越可能使用核弹
the sooner he's liable to use his bombs.
我们谈完了吗
We done talking yet?
我要谈一点条件
I want something from you.
这可不带讨价还价的
I wasn't expecting a horse trade.
- 如果我带你弄到希♥特♥勒♥的核弹... - 你得先杀了那混♥蛋♥
- If I get you Hitler's bombs... - After killing that
- 还有其他能杀的都杀了 - 好
- screamy little fucker and anyone else you can get your hands on. - Yes.
你要答应销毁这些核弹
You must promise me you'll destroy them.
销毁...
Destroy...
这...
That...
这个要求很苛刻
That's a tough ask, young man.
我可以干脆把它们扔到外太空去
I could just throw them into the sun.
别
Don't.
我这的研究人员迫切地想把这核弹
I have got people desperate to get to the bottom
弄个一清二楚 我们也需要走在
of this atomic thing, and we need to get there,
我们下一批敌人之前
if only to stay ahead of our next batch of enemies.
什么下一批
What next batch?
孩子 敌人在黑暗中如雨后春笋般发展壮大
Son, they grow like mushrooms in the dark.
相信我 他们就要来了
They're coming, trust me,
带着更厉害的炸♥弹♥
and with bigger bombs.
好吧
Fine.
你把核弹研究清楚 然后就销毁它们
You figure them out and then destroy them
再也别造新的
and never make another one.
- 孩子... - 不能去用它们
- Son... - They can't be used.
永远不要使用 特别是我们
Not ever, especially not by us.
把希♥特♥勒♥杀了
Hitler dead.
我就销毁核弹 永不使用
I destroy the bombs. They never get used.
永远不使用
Not ever.
就这么定了
You have my word.
国家会感谢你的
A grateful nation thanks you, or they will.
事实上人们不会知道
Well, actually they won't.
这个只有你和我知道
This has got to be just between you and me.
我看你觉得这里还不错
Good, I see you found the place okay.
别闹了 我跟踪了你 你不知道吗
Please. I stalk you, don't you know?
你的饭票呢
Where's your meal ticket?
我们能和平相处吗
Can we be nice?
说不定我刚好帮你们破了这个案子
I might have just solved this case for you,
我也能得到一个认可
and I could use the acknowledgement.
- 你难道还想要摸摸头吗 - 嘿 别这样
- You need a pat on the head? - Hey, come on, come on.
我想保住工作
I want to keep my job.
佩勒姆和我有些分歧
Pelham and I are in a bit of a thing.
他想让你退出 还是...
He wants you out, or...
他觉得受到威胁了 去他的
He feels threatened. Fuck him.
至少这是我们都赞成的一点
At least that's one thing we agree on.
嘿 这可是共同立场
Hey, common ground.
说得对
There you go.
说清楚一点 你接受我的要求了 对吗
Just to be clear, you're cool with my demands, right?
是的 贝琳达·科沃拉斯基在哪
Yeah. Where's Belinda Kowaleski?
就在这
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表