剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Two months ago, he called in to one of my live podcasts
就某些事实纠正了我
to correct me on some facts.
你是说他给你打了电♥话♥
You're saying he called you?
是什么让你觉得莫里森并没有参与
And what makes you think Morrison wasn't involved
肯尼迪刺杀呢 来电者
in the Kennedy assassination, caller?
因为我当时忙着其他事情
Because I was otherwise engaged at the time.
你
You?
你把你自己当作莫里森了吗
You passing as Morrison, are you?
肯尼迪的死在我看来
Kennedy's death is certainly
确实是乐意之极的事
something within my sphere of pleasure,
但我要很遗憾地说 那并不是我的杰作
but I'm sorry to say that was not my work.
那你当时在忙什么呢
And what are you otherwise engaged in?
我是个音乐狂热粉
I'm a great fan of music.
我数十年来如一日地收集老唱片
I've been collecting old pieces for decades,
而我甚至发行出版了一些东西
and I even produced a few things.
所以你是个制片人外加狂热分子
So you're a record producer and a maniac?
那年的十一月份
In November of that year,
我在帮一批年轻的音乐家
I was helping a group of young musicians
发行他们在美国的第二张唱片
get their second album out in America.
非常有天赋 尤其是约翰
Such talent, especially John.
哪个"约翰"呢 先生
And who is "John," Sir?
约翰·列侬
John Lennon.
约翰·列侬 披头士乐队主唱
什么
What?
心之所向 才能乐此不疲
Can't enjoy the meal unless you set a proper table.
等一下 所以这个人共事于...
Wait a second, so this guy worked with...
是的 那是莫里森
Yeah. That's Morrison.
在六十年代 他活跃在音乐圈子里
In the '60s, he was around in the music scene
直到他突然销声匿迹
until he suddenly vanished and disappeared,
然后再也没被看到过
never to be seen again.
你能发现些什么吗
So what do you got for us?
当然
Yeah, okay.
老天 这里
Jesus... here's...
背景音里有些发现
there's stuff in the background.
- 音乐家发行他们的第二张唱片... - 音乐和...
- Musicians get their second album out... - Music and...
非常有天赋...
Such talent...
这里肯定有一台老式收银机
That is definitely an old cash register.
他从一家商店打的电♥话♥
He called from a store?
一个音乐商店 我觉得
A music store, I think.
来看看这个
Check this out.
声音好像小蟋蟀
Sounds like Jiminy Cricket.
小蟋蟀 迪士尼电影《匹诺曹》角色
是克利夫·爱德华兹 是他给小蟋蟀配的音
It's Cliff Edwards, he was Jiminy Cricket.
迪士尼雇他给《匹诺曹》配音
Disney hired him for Pinocchio.
这首歌♥是一九二五年的
This song is from 1925
你怎么知道这些
Why do you know that?
由于好奇
Curiosity?
萨玛拉的直播下午六点开始
So Samara's live feed starts at 6:00 p.M.
电♥话♥是六点四十二从一家正在经营的店铺打来的
Call comes in at 6:42 from an open store, doing business
可能在西海岸
probably puts it on the West Coast
并且他是坐在电脑前
and him in front of a computer
或是用智能手♥机♥ 听的现场直播
or a smartphone, at least, to hear the live show
那我们拿照片去老音像店里问问吧
All right, so let's go to some old record stores, flash his picture around
如果他是一位收藏家 应该有人认识他
If he's a collector, somebody's gonna know him
对
Yeah
干得漂亮
Good job
不谢
No problem
珍妮斯
Janice
该死
Oh, shit.
大意: 致相关之人 若你拿到这封信 说明复古女郎已遭毒手 必须采取措施削弱超震 他会把一切罪名推给幽灵莫里森 而这个人并不存在...
哥们儿
Hey, little brother.
这是自杀的好方法
That's a good way to get yourself killed
看看那
Look at that
就知道可以靠你的 宝贝女儿
Knew I could count on you, baby girl
我就知道你会明白我这么做是被迫的
I knew you'd also see that I was driven to this
这不是我的本意 你知道的
You know, that it's that it's not me, you know
只是形势所逼
It's... That it's a matter of circumstance
很多人过得比你糟的多
A lot of people have worse lives than you
他们也从未伤害过任何人
and they never hurt anyone
这倒是事实 但是...
Yeah, that's true, but...
从此以后 我再也不伤害任何人了
after this I'll never have to hurt anyone again
你明白的 对吧?
I mean, you get that, right?
你明白的 因为你来救我了
You got to, 'cause you you came to save me
我是来救这些人的
I'm here to save these people
很抱歉我不是一个更好的人
I'm sorry I wasn't a better man
我希望我是
I want to be
想想如果有机会 我能成为更好的人的
Even think I could, given the chance
你嘴里说出的每个字
Every word that comes out
都是他妈的一个接一个的谎言
of your mouth is one God damn manipulative lie
你还祈求我原谅你?
after the next, and you're asking me for forgiveness?
并不是每个字
Not every word
这些话不是谎言
Not these
卡莉斯塔
Calista
卡莉斯塔
Calista
给我一个机会
Give me a chance
给我个机会
Give me a chance
好
Okay
好
Yeah
好
Okay
那我们飞吧
Then let's fly
这怎么做到的?
How's this work?
真是不可思议
This is amazing
是吗?
Isn't it?
我们可以去任何地方
We can go anywhere.
你想去哪儿 宝贝
Where do you want to go, baby girl?
你能去的唯一的地方
The only place you can go
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Daddy
等等 亲爱的
Wait, honey!
不不
No, no!
如果她有什么不测 都是因为你
If anything has happened to her, it's on you.
这是一座你不能爬过的山
This is one mountain you're not gonna walk down
一旦你从悬崖失足落下
Once you step off that cliff,
那将是你错误的起始
gonna be the first mistake you're gonna make of many
如果你想要回去 我觉得那是愚蠢的行为
If you want to go back outside, I think it's kind of dumb
快看我发现了什么
Look what I found
你的旧外套
Your old coat
那不是我的外套帕特里克
That's not my coat, Patrick.
是你的 在这儿
It sure is. Here.
那是你的外套 穿上它
That is your coat, put it on
帕特里克 我不需你的破外套
Patrick, I don't need your fucking coat
穿上它
Put it on!
我需要你带我回家 求求你了
I need you to take me back home, please
穿上外套了
Coat is on
你能带我回家吗 拜托了
Will you take me back, please?
外面下暴雪我们在里面待会吧
I say we weather out the storm here for a little while,
我去沏茶
and I'm gonna make some tea
嗯...
Yeah, well...
我感觉好多了
I'm feeling a lot better, you know.
- 我们可以... - 是吗?
- We could... - Do you?
谢谢你
Thank you
头痛方面的毛病
I'm no stranger to...
还是比较了解的
problems with the mind
我要回去是因为
You know, I wanted to get back because
我要去找莫里森
I wanted to work on finding Morrison
我想我知道他可能在哪里了
I think I have an idea of where he might be
可能在哪儿?
Where would that be?
藏在芸芸众生中
Hiding in plain sight
就在周围
Close by, you know
我认为他想密切关注事情发展
I...I think he'd want to keep an eye on things
有道理
Makes sense
对
Yeah
如果我们...
You know, if we...
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表