剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
异能 前情提要
Previously on Powers...
简直完美
Oh, it's just perfect.
孩子们 我们有了新的复古女郎
Kids, we have our new Retro Girl!
惊喜吧
Surprise.
你逗我吗
Are you fucking with me?
你什么毛病
What is wrong with you?
她死了
She's gone.
你不能取代她的地位
You can't take her place.
我有她的超能力
I have her powers.
她的弱点是什么
And what was her weakness?
她没有弱点
She didn't have any.
她死了
She's dead.
我会听你的建议 重启复古女郎案
I'm taking your advice and reopening the Retro Girl case.
可以使用任何手段
You do whatever you need to do.
我觉得我们应该罢手
I think we ought to stop getting in the middle of their problems,
让他们自己去解决
let them handle it themselves.
我们现在比任何时候都更需要超震
We could use SuperShock, now more than ever.
这事必须停止
This must stop!
嘿
Hey!
你误会了
This isn't what you think.
你杀了复古女郎和克利斯宾
That you killed Retro Girl and Krispin?
不 他会杀了我的
No, he's gonna kill me.
拜托了
Please.
我们得走了 他来了
We need to go. He's here.
不准走 除非你告诉我他是谁
We're not going anywhere until you tell me who.
他叫德里克·沃纳
His name is Derek Warner.
他的绰号♥叫"海威"
He goes by the name "Heavy".
这事比我们想的要严重
This is bigger than we imagined.
有多严重
How big?
快 快 趴下
Move, move, move, move, move, on the floor!
趴下 全部趴下
On the floor, everybody down!
怎么回事
What's going on?
放下武器
Drop your weapons!
这片区域现在由联邦政♥府♥管理
This precinct is now under federal control.
再来
Again!
再来一次狠的
Hard again!
- 说出来 - 我活该
- Say it! - This is what I deserve.
- 说出来 - 我太弱了
- Say it! - I'm weak.
即时新闻 布朗议员惊爆性♥爱♥视频 丑闻视频使异能改革立法行动后路堪忧
说...说出来
Say... say it.
我很虚弱 我很虚弱 我很虚弱
I'm weak, I'm weak. I'm weak.
议员贝利·布朗的丑闻视频今早遭曝光
Scandalous video of Senator Bailey Brown emerged this morning.
作为一个公开的异能批判者
A public critic of Powers,
布朗的私生活揭露出了他完全不同的一面
Brown's private activities reveal a different side.
他曾是备受爱戴的异能者 钴骑士
Once a beloved Power himself, the Cobalt Knight
却在1967年的地震后金盆洗手
stunned the world when he hung up his cape
变成了一个立法者 这一举动震惊了世界
after the 1967 earthquake to become a law maker.
就在昨天
Just yesterday,
布朗议员为他的异能改革法参加了活动
Senator Brown campaigned for his Powers Reform Act.
当任何人使用超能力都是非法的
When the use of superpowers becomes illegal for everyone,
那时 也直到那时我们才是安全的
then and only then can we be safe.
宪法中说的不是"我们异能者"
Constitution doesn't say "We the Powers,"
它说的是"我们人类"
it says "We the People."
由于复古女郎死后
The Senator's legislation had been gaining momentum
与异能相关的犯罪不断激增
thanks to the surge in
议员的法案声势愈盛
Powers-related crime since Retro Girl's murder.
但现在 其法案的命运成了未知
But now, the fate of his bill is in question,
而且似乎没有人能找到他
and no one can seem to find him.
异能 第二季 第5集
等一下 等一下
Hold on! Hold on!
-嘿 嘿 伙计 你当时在哪
- Hey, hey, buddy, where were you?
- 对于布朗议员的视频你有什么看法
- Any comment on the Senator Brown video?
这不是城里最帅气的硬汉吗
Hey, hey, it's the prettiest tough guy in town.
墨镜不错 只是外面是多云
Nice shades, except is cloudy outside.
你在干吗 只是装帅吗
What are you doing? Just looks cool?
是这样吗
Is that the deal?
还有那件吸血鬼外套 真有用
And that vampire jacket, that really works.
我很确定罪犯看到都会逃走躲起来的
I'm sure all the criminals just fucking run and hide.
还有 你以前操复古女郎的时候
One more thing: Hey, how did your dick not get crushed
你的屌♥为什么没有坏掉
when you used to fuck Retro Girl?
生气啦 你该怎么办呢
Ah-oh Ah-oh. Poked the bear. What are you gonna do, huh?
或许你已经没有屌♥了
Or maybe you don't have a dick anymore.
是这样吗
Is that it?
就是这样 对吗
That's it, isn't it?
是的 你没有屌♥了
Yeah, you don't have a dick anymore.
这一定很尴尬
That must be embarrassing.
你想给我一拳吗
You want to punch me?
你为什么不在这么多镜头前
Why don't you do it in front
打我呢 这真是个好主意
of all these cameras? That's a great idea.
- 操♥你♥妈♥ 混♥蛋♥ - 好吧
- Fuck you, asshole. - Yeah.
哦 但你想揍我
Oh, but you wanted to.
有那么一秒你想过
We had a moment.
是不是有那么一秒你想过
Did we have a moment?
下周 同一时间 好吗
Next week, same time, okay?
谢了
Thanks.
早上好啊 警探
Morning, Detective.
哦 天哪
Oh, Christ.
甜甜圈 真有创意啊
Donuts. How imaginative.
你一直没回我的电♥话♥
You haven't returned my calls.
大多数人会把它理解为拒绝
Most people take that as a "No."
这是可颂甜甜圈 不是普通甜甜圈
And they're cronuts, not donuts.
因为你不是巡警 我也不是寻找
Because you're not some beat cop, and I'm not some paparazzo
脸部特写的狗仔
looking for a reaction shot.
我想要录一段坐下的独家采访
I want a sit-down, on-camera exclusive.
这玩意叫可颂甜甜圈
The fuck's a cronut?
它是可颂面包和甜甜圈的杂交
It's a croissant-donut hybrid.
它的口感就像在吃黄油做的云
It's like eating a butter cloud.
我们从来没谈过珍妮斯
Never spoke about Janice before.
以后也绝对不会
Sure as hell not gonna start now.
你的立场比较特殊
Your point of view is unique.
大家想知道你的想法
People want to know what you think.
关于议员对复古女郎的性♥虐♥幻想
About the Senator's S&M fantasies with Retro Girl?
关于联邦调查局对异能局的接管
About the FBI takeover of Powers Division.
没错 还有布朗议员的反异能立法的命运
And yes, the fate of Senator Brown's anti-Powers legislation,
鉴于现在他的私人生活被揭露了
now that his private activities have been exposed.
别忘了复古女郎和超震的回归
Don't forget the return of Retro Girl and SuperShock.
正是这样
Exactly.
绝对不可能
Not a chance.
请抬起下巴
Chin up, please.
像这样
Like this?
哦 这对称性太惊人了
Oh, the symmetry is astonishing.
谢谢你 复古女郎
Thank you, Retro Girl.
进来吧
Come in.
这是我住的地方
This is where I live.
塞丽娜 上传26♥4♥3号♥图片 谢谢
Serena, load up image 26♥4♥3, please.
我要给你看点东西 过来
I want to show you something, come here.
正在上传 26♥4♥3号♥图片
Loading image 26♥4♥3.
这是今天早上拍的
This is from this morning.
塞丽娜 请放大百分之三百
Serena, enlarge scan by 300%, please.
图片已经放大
Image enlarged.
那是你
That's you.
我让我手下最好的艺术家制♥作♥你的脸
I have my very best artist working on your face,
几个月后我们就能见到产品原型了
so it'll be several months before we see a working prototype.
真的要那么久吗
Does it really take that long?
你是复古女郎
You are Retro Girl.
你值得这么长的等待
You will be worth the wait.
饿不饿
Are you hungry?
再来一次 再来一次狠的
Again! Hard again!
真♥他♥妈♥辣眼睛
Now, this is some seriously fucked up shit.
天哪 我还收集过他的收藏卡呢
Man, I used to collect that guy's trading cards.
我活该
This is what I deserve.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表