剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
欢迎她上台
Please welcome to the stage...
我的百万美元宝贝
My million-dollar baby.
我的黄金女郎
My Golden Girl.
你们的新任
Your new...
复古女郎
Retro Girl!
女士们
Ladies...
先生们
gentlemen...
所有异能者们
Powers all...
我的大半生都梦想着来到你们中间
Most of my life I've dreamed of being here among you.
成为维护我们安全的英雄之一
Being one of the heroes that keeps us safe.
今天我们为复古女郎和杵锤
Powers like Retro Girl and Triphammer...
这两位异能者的死而默哀
whose loss we mourn today.
他们作为异能者让我...
They were Powers that made me...
我们
Us...
为自己感到骄傲
feel proud of who we are.
我懂得了 更确切的是正在懂得
But what I've learned, or rather what I'm learning,
能够飞翔 或者在水泥墙中打出一个洞
is that being able to fly... or punch a hole in a concrete wall,
说起来还挺酷的 别误会我
which is pretty damn cool, don't get me wrong...
但这不代表你是个异能者
That's not what makes you a Power.
你用这些能力做什么 怎么改变这个世界
What you do with it, how you make a difference,
这才是复古女郎留给我们的馈赠
that's the legacy of Retro Girl
也是我每天践行的理念
that I strive to live up to every single day.
我会用这句话监督你的 姑娘
I'm gonna hold you to that, girl.
接下来 请各位尽情享受
And now... please enjoy the rest of your evening,
由康拉德和欢乐多公♥司♥为您奉上的晚会吧
brought to you by Conrad and Colossal Fun.
克里斯蒂安 求求你
Christian, I'm begging you.
请离开吧
Please leave.
什么
What?
考虑一下 好吗
Just... think about it, okay?
离开吧
Just go!
他是不是...
Is he... Is he...
我们走吧
Let's go.
这里人太多了
There's too many people.
要打换个地方再说 我们走
Take the fight somewhere else. Let's go.
让一让
Excuse us.
我才没醉呢
I was not tipsy.
那你为什么要我来开车
Then why did you ask me to drive?
哥们 是你自己想开车的
Dude! You wanted to drive.
是啊 飙到五点二 加上三点四磅每平
Yeah, bumped up to 5.20 added 3.4 PSI.
太对了
Damn right.
顺便 如果我以前没说过 你非常正点
If I haven't said so, by the way, you look smokin'.
马丁内斯中士...
Sergeant Martinez...
你看上去非常... 斯特拉克
Well, you looked pretty... STRAC yourself.
斯特拉克 STRAC 美国战略陆军部队缩写
看看你
Look at you.
说的都是军事用语
Talking all military.
我觉得在你身边 我最好学会几个缩写
I figured I better learn an acronym or two with you around.
所以...
So...
接下来干嘛呢
What's next?
要不你来告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
旅行者们 你们好呀
Greetings, Pilgrims.
这个系统一直读取着我的体征图表
The system reads my body schematics.
如果二十四小时接收不到信息
If gone over 24 hours, then...
这个短片就会被播放
this video plays.
所以 当你们看到它时 我可能已经死了
So, if you're watching this, I'm probably dead.
或者只是烂醉如泥 忘记重设计时器了
Or just so goddamn drunk I neglected to reset the timer.
但如果你们知道我死了
But if you know I'm dead, then,
那么 我想我就死了
well, I'm guessing I'm dead.
我想告诉你们 我没有遗憾
I have no regrets, just so you know.
我曾和有史以来最伟大的英雄们并肩作战
I have fought alongside some of the greatest heroes of all times.
我度过了极其辉煌的一生
I have led a most remarkable life.
但如果我建立新一代异能者的愿望
But none of this means shit, if my dream
不能实现 那么这一切都没什么意义
of a new generation of Powers does not realize itself,
所以提贝托和卓拉 我请求你们
so, Tiberio and Zora, I'm asking you...
我...我恳求你们
I'm... I'm begging
齐心协力继续你们的工作
you to continue your work together.
刻苦训练
Train hard...
全神贯注 寻找这个看似黑暗的世界中的善良
...stay engaged, and find the good that exists
因为我保证它们一定存在
in this seemingly dark world, because it is there, I promise you.
为了降低任务难度
To make the task easier,
我为你们建立了一个信托基金
I've had a trust drawn up for you.
我所有的资产 包括这间房♥子
All of my assets, including this house,
以及所有的专利技术现在都是你们的了
and all of my proprietary technology are yours now.
请明智地使用他们 但同时
Use them wisely, but also...
不要忘记找点乐子 好吗
have some fucking fun, okay?
这里是杵锤 也就是哈利·科恩博士
This is Triphammer, Aka, Dr. Harley Cohen,
就说到这 祝你们好运
signing off. Good luck.
上帝保佑你们
God bless you.
兰格如果知道我们来过这里 一定会非常生气
Lange would piss in her milk if she knew we were here.
- 是啊 但在此刻... - 是的 我同意
- Well, yeah, at this point... - Yeah, I agree.
只是希望我们的计划有效
Just hoping our plan works.
他是朝我来的
Look, he's after me.
我们只要把他引进滤干器就好了
We just have to get him into the Drainer.
没问题
Sure.
怎么了
What?
听我说
Listen to me.
海威是朝我来的 不是朝你来的
Heavy is after me, not you.
好吗
Okay?
这不是你的战斗
This... this isn't your fight.
谢谢你的好意 沃克
It's very sweet, Walker,
但我真心希望你现在不要抛下我
but I really need you to not go '50s on me right now.
是的 我希望你不要把我排开 明白吗
Yeah, I need you to not... lock me in the cell, hmm?
或者做任何你觉得很有骑士精神的傻事
Or do whatever other chivalrous shit you think you're doing.
我不需要被解救 不需要被保护
I do not need to be saved. I do not need protection.
不需要在特别扭曲复杂的情况下 被特许赦免
I don't need special dispensation from gnarly fucking situation.
我需要的是一个平等待我的队友
What I need is a partner that will treat me as equal.
他能记得在爆♥炸♥之前我也跳车了
Someone who will remember I jumped out of the car before the bomb hit too.
今早我也失去了杵锤
I lost Triphammer this morning too.
还有为了这事我也丢了我的工作
I lost my job over this shit too!
如果你能做到
You do that, and I will
就算是跳崖我也会每次都跟着你
jump off the fucking cliff with you every time.
我保证
That is a promise.
好吧
Okay.
好的
Okay.
是的
Yeah.
我必须把那些话说出来
Had to get that shit off my chest.
当然 当然 没关系
Yeah, sure, sure. Okay.
去滤干器那里
Go to the Drainer.
快走啊 快走
Go! Go, go, go, go, go!
海威 你好
Hello, Heavy.
怎么这么晚才来
What took you so long?
时机不对
Timing wasn't right.
但现在... 我来了
But now... here I am.
你不懂什么叫放弃 对吧
You don't give up, do you?
我喜欢这样
I like that.
来啊 你杀了她 你这个混♥蛋♥
Come here, you killed her, you son of a bitch!
你杀了她 对不对
You killed her, didn't you?
如果是我杀的呢
So what if I did?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
价格正合适
The price was right.
去死吧 把你的脏手从我身上拿开
God damnit! Get your fucking hands off me!
太可惜了 我不能把你也收集了
It's too bad I couldn't collect you.
那样的话我就集齐一套了
Then I'd have the whole set.
王八蛋
Mother fucker!
过来
Come here!
放开我
Get the fuck off!
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey!
别生气
Take it easy.
没事了 没事了
It's okay, it's okay.
听着 停下吧
Listen, stop it.
你还好吗
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表