剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
你们是想我 在这里
You... you want me to... Here?
- 兄弟 - 我都不能保证
- Dude. - I... I can't even guarantee
我可以从这里进入系统
That I can get into the system from here.
而且你的网速像屎一样
I mean, plus your Wi-Fi is shit.
所以 就算我进去了 也会断断续续的
So, even if I can, it's gonna be jumpy...
- 可能会很卡 - 就当玩玩嘛
- And it's probably gonna lag. - Just humor us.
PAR大楼的前门
Front entrance of the PAR building.
谋杀当晚的
Night of the murder.
兰格有问过吗
Has Lange asked for this?
还没有 但她会的
Not yet, but she will.
她想的很周全
She's very thorough.
这么礼貌的词用在一个有强迫症
That's a very polite word for an obsessive compulsive
发神经的婊♥子♥身上
Anal bitch from the pits
行了 那
Okay, what about...
同街区的其他角度的镜头呢
Angles from other buildings on the same block?
再倒回看PAR大楼
Looking back at the PAR build...
还有码头
Yes! Loading dock.
这玻璃上的是什么
What is this, in the glass?
那个倒影
The reflection.
- 你能拉近点吗 - 放大
- Can you get closer? - Zoom in?
我当然可以放大
Of course, I can zoom in.
快放大
Zoom in.
我错了
I'm sorry.
卧♥槽♥ 是她
Holy fuck, it's her.
我去 她在那
Damn! She was there.
打电♥话♥给库特
Call Kutter.
嗨 警探
Hi, Detectives.
我是马尔斯博士
I'm Dr. Marrs.
嗨 迪思博士去哪了
Hi. Where's Dr. Death?
怀孕了
Pregnant.
什么鬼
What?
不 不是说他 是他妻子
No, not him, his... his wife.
所以你是联调局的
So you're FBI?
不是 洛杉矶警署的
Please. LAPD.
我是米歇尔·马尔斯 他不在的日子异能局由我代管
I'm Michelle Marrs, handling Powers Division while he's on leave.
我和库特警探已经做好克雷格犯罪现场的保护了
I covered Craig Sherman's crime scene with Detective Kutter,
可惜他不是异能者 一直想着要解剖一个来着
Bummer he wasn't a Power. Always wanted to cut open a Power.
克雷格就去死吧
Yeah... fuck Craig, okay?
这里有什么发现吗
What did you find here?
注意用词
Language.
顺便提一句 照库特的话
By the by, per Kutter,
你们也知道 我没在这见过你们
I didn't see you two here, just so you know.
你在谢尔曼的办公室发现什么了
What did you find in Sherman's office?
马尔斯博士说连看都不用看了
Well, no need to look, according to Dr. Marrs.
一出电梯 我的鼻子就有了发现
My nose caught this one when I exited the elevator.
你的鼻子
Your nose?
超敏 我生来如此
Hyper sensitive. It's a gift.
用紫外线照一下
Swing the old ultraviolet light.
瞧 这就是你要的血液证据
Voila, there's your blood evidence.
而且很多
Lots of it.
天啊
Jesus!
看到这玻璃桌的边了吗
See the edge of the glass table?
我量了一下 而它的高度
I took a measurement and the height...
和她腿上的伤相吻合
Matches the cut on her leg.
基因检验结果还没出 但这肯定是犯罪现场
DNA pending, I call this the crime scene.
联邦的人来之前 你们最好上电梯走吧
You two better hit the elevator before the feds show up.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
行 我知道
Yeah, yeah.
欢乐多十周年纪念狂欢派对
Colossal fun's 10th aniversary coming out party
我不知道你还有那样的制♥服♥
I didn't know you had uniform like that.
着装肃穆 我觉得这样才合情合理
Dress blues. I thought it was appropriate, considering.
杵锤和我说过这世界很危险
Triphammer told me this was a dangerous world.
我以为这和费卢杰比起来差远了 但是
I thought this was nothing compared to Fallujah, but...
我又要面临这样的处境
Here I am again.
总是来不及救他们
Just losing people before I should.
他看到了你身上的优势
He saw a lot of strength in you.
还有潜能
And potential.
你也是
In you too.
我觉得你并不在邀请名单上
I don't believe you were on the guest list.
我猜你也不在
I'm betting you weren't, either.
执行公务
Official business.
在这样的一个派对上么
At a party like this?
杵锤出事之后
Conrad asked for special
是康拉德要求了特殊保护
protection after the Triphammer incident.
现在又轮到康拉德了吗
Oh, now it's... Now it's Conrad?
瞧着点局势 克里斯蒂安
Well, adapt to the circumstances at hand, Christian.
至少还有人明白
At least some of us do.
如果你不介意的话 我想和他聊聊
I'd like to talk to him, if you don't mind.
但我恐怕他并不想和你聊
Well, I'm afraid he doesn't want to talk to you.
他亲口和你说的吗
Did he tell you that personally?
他不需要
He didn't need to.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
你在等海威现身吗
Are you expecting Heavy?
说中了
You are.
所以你才会在这里
That's why you're here.
这样的话 你更应该邀请我进去了
Well, you should, you should invite me in.
我都已经来了 他肯定会现身的
He's definitely gonna show up now that I've arrived here.
晚安克里斯蒂安
Good night, Christian.
回家去 这不再是你的战场了
Go home. This is not your fight anymore.
好了 先生 我们走吧
All right, let's go, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥的是在逗我么
Are you fucking kidding me?
- 别来这套 - 别他妈碰我
- None, please. - Don't fucking touch me.
安吉拉 嘿 等等 等等 兰格探员
Angela, hey, hang on. Hang on. Agent Lange.
拿开你的脏手
Get your fucking hands off me.
山猫 安吉拉 怎么了
Lynx, Angela! What's going on?
康拉德 你很仔细地嘱咐过我
Conrad you specifically asked me to...
我是有 但这是钻石
Well, yeah, but this is Diamond.
钻石
Diamond!
我了个大槽
Holy, shit!
钻石来了
Diamond is in the house.
你好啊 康妮
Hello, Connie.
康妮
Connie.
没错 就是这个味儿
Yes! I love it!
我眼前的这个男人是世界上唯一一个
This man right here is the only man in the entire world
可以那样叫我的人
Who can get away with calling me that.
你知道为什么吗 让我告诉你
And you know why? I will tell you why.
因为钻石是有史以来最伟大的超级英雄
Because Diamond is the greatest super hero who ever lived.
前超级英雄
Former.
不 不是的
No, never...
不 不 对我来说并不是
No, no, not for me.
我还哭了 老大
I wept, man.
沃尔夫那个禽兽偷走你的超能力的时候 我哭了
Oh, I wept when that monster Wolfe stole your powers.
你一直都是我的最爱
You were always my favorite.
我一直这么和我爸说的
I always told Dad you were my favorite.
我会说 爸
I would say, "Dad..."
对 钻石是终极异能者 我记得
Yeah, Diamond's the ultimate Power, I remember.
终极异能者 你当之无愧
Ultimate Power. Yeah, 'cause you are.
现在不是了
Well, not anymore.
我已经沦落到和奥林匹亚一个地步了
I'm right down there with Olympia.
才不是 我们都知道那不是真的
Come on, we both know that isn't true.
他怎么能和你相提并论
You're nothing like him.
奥林匹亚做过最好的事就是他死了
The best thing Olympia ever did was die.
现在听着
Now, listen.
钻石对这个派对享有终身的公开邀请
Diamond has a standing open invitation to this event for life.
终身不变 没事的
For life, it's cool.
终身不变
For life!
快进来吧 你这大英雄
Come on in here, you magnificent bastard.
让条路
Make a hole!
钻石来了
I got Diamond here!
女士们先生们 到了你们期待已久的时刻
Ladies and gentlemen, the moment you have been waiting for.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表