剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Are you okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
是啊 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
你要把他带去哪里 他是我们的
Where are you taking him? He's ours.
你不能留住他 你不能带走他
You can't keep him. You can't take him.
他是我们的 沃克
He's ours, Walker.
不 不 他杀了珍妮斯 他是我们的
No, no. He killed Janice. He's ours.
那不重要 你知道的
That doesn't matter. You know it.
去你的
Fuck that.
沃克 这次别让她逃了
Walker, do not let her get away with this.
这事结束了
It's done.
把它当作补偿吧
Call it payback.
什么... 什么的补偿
For... for what?
我们本可能有的关系
Everything we could have been.
我... 我去
Holy... Holy fuck!
上面说"摇一摇以激活" 但它完全没有变冷啊
It says, "Shake to activate," But it's not getting cold.
试试这个
Try this.
我们彻底抓到他了
We so had him.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 但还没结束
Yeah, well, it's not over.
一切还没结束
It's not over.
同意
Agreed.
有人来看你了
Someone's here to see you.
嘿 大多数人都是从前门进的
Hey, most people use the front door.
我可以进来吗
May I come in?
当然 当然
Sure. Sure.
这是真的 对吗
It's true, isn't it?
什么
What?
你抓到了杀复古女郎的人
You caught Retro Girl's killer?
联调局抓到了他
FBI have him.
你的制♥服♥呢
Where is your uniform?
我没穿
I didn't wear it.
我知道那会让你烦心
I know it bothers you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我吓坏了 - 又怎么了
- I'm freaking out! - What now?
沃克 你在我之前想出来了
Walker, you figured it out before I did.
那块石头 那个手办
The rock, or action figure...
她是... 你们... 她在这干嘛
She's... you're... What's she doing here?
这是卡莉斯塔
This is Calista.
卡莉斯塔 这是富勒
Fuller, Calista.
我们同事
It's a work buddy.
这是个复古女郎手办 是吗
It was a Retro Girl action figure, wasn't it?
谁跟你讲的
What tipped you off?
红色的嘛 但我得确认
The red, but I had to be sure.
你说过...确定吗
You said... You... you certain?
百分之百确定 不仅仅是直觉
100%, it's mathematical, not a hunch.
我向你保证
I am absolutely sure.
保证什么
Of what?
我想我知道谁是谋杀珍妮斯的幕后主谋了
I think I know who's behind Janice's murder.
这不像我小时候穿的那件
This does not look like the one I had when I was a kid.
对 这可能是新的 打开欢乐多网页
Yeah, it's probably new. Open the Colossal Fun website.
他们总出新品
They make new ones all the time.
新品陈列
New action line up
在这儿
There you go.
是纪念版
It's a commemorative edition.
在她死后第二天就开始销♥售♥了
That went on sale the day after she died.
她死的那晚 他们就已经在给她看之前做好了吗
They made it before they showed it to her the night she died?
你觉得她知道她死期将至吗
You think she knew she was gonna die?
让我查些东西
Let me check out something.
这是最近几年欢乐多的股票情况
Look at the stock for Colossal Fun for the last couple of years.
在奥林匹亚死前一直很不景气
It's flat until Olympia's death.
我敢断定
And I bet...
复古女郎死后 股价比奥林匹亚死时
since Retro Girl's death, the stock increased 34%
上涨了34%
over what they did when Olympia died.
异能者的死和印钞机效果是一样的
Dead Power is like printing money.
那为什么不再杀一个呢
So why not kill another?
是他干的
It was him.
他杀了复古女郎
He killed Retro Girl.
现在有我加入 康拉德可以重操旧业了
And now with me, Conrad can start the cycle all over again.
不 卡莉斯塔
No. Calista.
卡莉斯塔 求你别用异能做傻事
Calista, please don't take the law into your own hands.
别对我指手画脚
Don't tell me what to do!
好吧
Okay.
但你我是同一战线的 记得吗
But you came to me, remember?
你想成为怎样的人
What do you want to be?
像你在宴会上说的那种英雄吗
The kind of hero you spoke about at the gala?
像珍妮斯那样 还是被厌恶和仇恨冲昏头脑的异能者
Somebody like Janice, or a Power full of hate and vengeance?
二者都是
Both.
你知道你们需要我
You know you need me.
并不
We don't.
他不是异能者
He's not a Power.
让我们一起解决
Let us handle it.
打扰了 康拉德
I'm sorry, Conrad.
卡莉斯塔到了
Calista is arriving.
塞丽娜 结束放映
Serena, end playback.
放映结束
Ending playback.
卡莉斯塔
Calista!
你来真让我开心
What a pleasant surprise.
是钻石吗
Diamond?
好吧 这让我更开心
All right, this is an even more pleasant surprise.
什么风把你俩吹到寒舍来了
What... what brings the two of you here to my humble digs?
卡莉斯塔的钥匙链
Calista's key-fob.
我本应好好检查你的相机的
I should have checked your cameras.
这儿没相机 兄弟
There's no cameras here, D.
父亲以前支持尼克松 记得吗
Dad was a Nixon acolyte, remember?
他总说 你从迪克那里
He always said, "If there's
学到最多的东西就是
one thing that you learned from Dick,
不要记录
is that you never record yourself...
任何你做过的事情
Doing... anything."
过来 我们喝一杯
Come on in. Let's have a drink.
好吧
Okay.
讲真 你为什么来这儿
Seriously, man, why are you here?
我们得知是你雇海威去杀珍妮斯
We know that you hired Heavy to kill Janice.
这一点儿都说不通
That doesn't even make any sense, man.
为什么我要杀复古女郎
Why would I kill Retro Girl?
她一直是我销量第一的招财明星
She was my number one best-seller of all time.
这想法太荒谬了
This is crazy, man.
即使对你来说
I mean, even for you.
她要退职 所以你杀了她
She was retiring, so you killed her,
因为她的死比活着更有价值
'cause she's worth more dead than alive.
就像奥林匹亚一样
Just like Olympia.
我们要拘留你 穆迪
We're taking you in, Moody.
不 你不会
No, you're not.
钻石 你能向你的同伴解释下
Diamond, would you please explain
现在的局势吗
the reality of the situation to your partner here?
因为我想她并不知道我是谁
Because I don't think she understands who I am.
你是我们要逮捕的人
You're the man we've come to arrest.
走吧
Let's go.
你又没证据
You have no evidence.
我们抓住了海威.
We have Heavy.
没错
Yeah.
真有趣
That's interesting...
但我听闻并不是这样
But it's not what I hear.
你这傲慢的混♥蛋♥
You arrogant cock sucker.
我知道你的诡计
I know what you're doing.
哦
Okay.
你在做异能者联盟的纪念品
You're making a Powers United Commemorative collection.
是不是
Aren't you?
好主意
That is a very good idea.
你从奥林匹亚那儿得到灵感 然后杀了珍妮斯
You got the idea from Olympia, and then what, you killed Janice?
杀了杵锤 你只需再杀掉我
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表