剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Mother of fuck.
打给 佩勒姆 打给商业和法律
Call Pelham. Call business and legal.
我们让这家伙上头条
Let's paper this guy up.
我们在着手做之前先搞定他
We got to own him before we move on this.
交给我吧 妮可
I'm on it, Nicole.
卧♥槽♥
Mother of fuck.
我想我有东西给你
I think I got something for you.
好吧
Okay.
楼是怎么塌的
How did it come down?
他们称作怪力侠
They're called "Lifters."
他们打破了重力规则
They break the laws of gravity.
开玩笑吧
Seriously?
那个会飞的家伙说的
Says the guy who could fly.
怪力侠很少见
Lifters are very rare.
前五十年也就两个
Two in the last 50 years.
他是其中一个 眼熟吗
And he was one of them. Look familiar?
没有
No.
他叫德里克·沃纳
His name is Derek Warner.
沃纳先生现在在哪里
And where is Mr. Warner now?
不知道
Unknown.
他的名字是"海威"
He goes by the name "Heavy."
我们知道海威杀了玛丽戈尔德
Well, we know Heavy killed Marigold,
所以我怀疑克利斯宾也是他杀的
so I'm putting him down for Krispin as well.
为什么
Why?
因为他陷害克利斯宾杀了珍妮斯
Because he's framing him for Janice's murder.
他需要掩盖事实真♥相♥
He needs to make it stick,
所以他在车里放了炸♥弹♥想炸死他
so he put a bomb in a car and blew him up.
我们连支持这种说法的间接证据都没有
Nah, there isn't even circumstantial evidence
这纯粹只是猜测
to support this claim, it's pure conjecture.
在屋顶塌下来之前
Before the roof fell in,
玛丽戈尔德说过"他就在这儿 我们得离开"
Marigold said, "He's here. We have to go."
当时她吓坏了 而且想要帮助
She was terrified, and she wanted help.
你觉得是他杀了复古女郎
You think he killed Retro Girl?
你恢复了玛丽戈尔德的电脑吗
Did you recover Marigold's computer?
我们试过
We did.
但是已经被破坏掉了
But it was destroyed.
除了硬盘
Except for the hard drive.
拿到资料了吗
You got the data?
克里斯蒂安 她侵入过不少系统
Christian... She had hacked her way into quite a few places,
包括P.A.R.的异能者客户名单
including P.A.R.'s roster of Powers clients.
她知道珍妮斯的鞋码 出场费
She had Janice's shoe size, appearance fees,
对脱口秀休息室的要求
talk show green room requirements.
她在把信息串联起来
She was connecting the dots.
而她在死前做的最后一件事
And the last thing she did before she was killed
是试图入侵一台联调局的计算机
was try to hack into an FBI computer.
一台服务器
A server?
一台笔记本
A laptop.
兰格的笔记本
Lange's.
好吧
Okay.
- 别着急 - 我没事
- Easy does it. - I'm fine.
我需要再和兰格联♥系♥一下
I need to reconnect with Lange.
我得单独做这件事
I need to do it alone.
而你和库特就待在这
And you and Kutter need to be there.
嘿
Hey there.
需要帮忙吗
Have you been helped?
事实上 也许我可以帮你
Actually, I think I might be able to help you.
可以给我来杯咖啡吗 要无咖♥啡♥因♥的
Could I get a cup of coffee, please? Decaf.
我知道你们公♥司♥
I know your company.
你们给异能者做代理
You guys represent Powers.
你将于三十秒内上镜
我是复古女郎的代理人
I represented Retro Girl.
- 这就是我坐在这的原因 - 什么
- That's why I'm here. - What?
我们时间不多 卡莉斯塔
We don't have... much time, Calista.
我想让你知道
I... I want you to know
我相信你做的每一件事
that I believe in everything that you're doing.
我相信你
I... I believe in you.
- 我 但是我不... - 你就是她
- Me? But I'm not... - You are her.
你是下一个...
You're the next...
复古女郎
...her.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我说的是 我想帮助你处理这一切
What I'm talking about is, I want to help you handle all of this.
- "所有的一切" - 是的
- "All of this." - Yeah.
所有的... 这些
All... this.
不好意思 我是PTB电视台的妮可
Excuse me. I'm Nicole Glantz from PTB TV.
你是卡莉斯塔·塞科尔 你是新的复古女郎
You're Calista Secor. You're the new Retro Girl.
- 让我进去 - 塞科尔女士 请告诉我
- Let me get in here. - Ms. Secor, talk to me.
你有澄清事实的机会
You have a chance to make this right.
- 别烦我 - 不好意思
- Get away from me! - Excuse me.
她说了不要拍她
I think she said not to film her.
你父亲宣称你劫持...
Your father has alleged that you abducted...
- ... 和袭击了他... - 别烦我
- ...and assaulted him... - Get away from me!
- 别受他们影响... - 走开
- Don't let 'em get to you... - Get away!
他们就是想激怒你
They just want to get a rise out of you.
- 去你们的 - 我们可以帮助你...
- Fuck you! - We can help you...
- 停下来 - 去你♥妈♥的♥
- Stop. - Fuck you!
你被解雇了
You're fired!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
他吃东西时好像一台碎木机
He eats like a wood chipper.
我都看习惯了
If I had a nickel...
他们说是你把我拉了出来
They said you pulled me out.
谢谢你 施拉格
Thank you, Schlag.
请继续 别让我打扰到你
Please, continue. Don't let me interrupt you.
但是...
But...
我可以打扰你一下吗
Could I... Could I interrupt you?
我看到他们把你从废墟中拖了出来
I saw them pull you out of that trash compactor, you know?
天啊 沃克 你差点就死了
Christ, Walker, you should be dead.
我之前也是这么想的
That has crossed my mind.
你在那栋房♥子里做什么呢
What were you doing in that building?
跟踪克利斯宾的一个同伴
Tracking an associate of Krispin's.
是玛丽戈尔德·维根特吗
And that was her? Marigold Wygant?
是的 她...
Yeah. She...
我应该没有提到过她的名字
I don't believe I mentioned her name.
如果你能和我分享一些你的情报
You know, it would have been nice if you'd shared
会比较好
some of your information with me.
你就是想跟我说这个吗
So that's what this is?
- 只是想让我帮你 - 不
- You want me to just help you out... - No.
- 因为我们是这么好的朋友 - 不 不 不
- ...because we're such great friends. - No, no, no.
我不是来讨论案子的 我...
I didn't... I didn't come to talk about the investigation. I...
- 安吉拉 - 什么
- Angela... - What?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我从来没有对你说过抱歉
I never told you that.
从来没有告诉过你 对我来说
I never told you how hard it
把你骗去湖边小屋是多么艰难
was for me to bring you in at the lake house.
那已经成为过去了
That's ancient history.
我们两的关系也是
Just like us.
我并不想那么做
I didn't want to do it.
- 我不得不... - 没关系 沃克
- I had to. I... - It's okay, Walker.
最终产生了最好的结果 对吧
Worked out for the best, right?
政♥府♥的人把我从那破监狱里招了出来
The Feds recruited me out of that shithole prison,
现在我重新在为我的国家贡献力量
and now I'm a rehabilitated benefit to my country.
而且 我甚至现在级别比你还高了
Hell, I think I even outrank you now.
严格来说
Technically.
是的
Yeah.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
你知道我来这不是为了对你横加干涉的 对吧
You know I didn't come here to fuck with you, right?
如果是由我负责的话 我会把我的资源分享给你的
If it was up to me, I'd share what I had.
好
Okay.
现在就来分享一些信息吧
Share something now.
好吧
Okay.
我很高兴你没有被压死
I'm glad you weren't crushed.
至于她
About her?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表