剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
但是出于某种原因 你和你的搭档不能放手
But for some reason, you and your partner can't let it go.
你为什么这么认为 爸爸
And why do you think that is, Dad?
我能有什么原因
What possible reason could I have
我只是追查一个没人解决的谋杀案
for working a murder that no one wants solved
我知道你想做正确的事情
Look, listen, I know you want to do the right thing
- 是的 - 但是你得离开异能局
- Yeah - But you gotta... get out of Powers Division
- 现在就离开 - 爸爸 别说了
- and you gotta get out now - Dad, stop
我认识一个在ATF工作的人 他就要退休了
I know this guy at the ATF He's getting ready to retire,
ATF 烟酒 火器与爆♥炸♥物管理局
我和他谈起过你
I've been talking to him about you
- 什么 - 有一份工作机会 宝贝
- You what - There's a job waiting for you, pumpkin
你只用打个电♥话♥ 就一切安排好了
You just have to call, it's all set
你觉得我会离开我现在的工作吗
You think I'm gonna leave my job here
所以你要怎样 你的朋友可以随意打电♥话♥
So that what Your... your cronies can call in favors?
他们是为了你
They're coming for you
你态度强硬 固执去联邦那个狗屁单位工作
You went off the reservation, stuck your nose in federal shit!
你真的是担心我吗 真的吗
Are you actually worried about me? Actually?
还是你只是很失望
Or are you just disappointed
我没有以公肥私
I'm not using this to line my pockets?
他们会想办法搞你的
They're gonna find some way to fuck you up
你们两个人
Both of you
可能吧
Maybe
但至少我们做事有正当的理由
But at least we'll go down for the right reasons
有什么收获吗
Got something
- 或许 但我们... - 没关系
- Maybe. But we'll... - It's all right
爸爸就要走了
Dad was just leaving
听着 如果你真是个好搭档 或者还是个男人
Look, if you're any kind of partner, even just half a man,
你就应该告诉她接受这份工作
you'll tell her to take the
然后尽量远离这些
damn job and get as far away from this as she can
这是她自己的决定 沃尔多
It's her decision, Waldo
- 你想不想... - 不用
- Do you want to... - No
不用
No
我们有些收获
We got something
你想去开车吗
You want to take a ride?
走吧
Let's go
我为什么要暴露我最棒的顾客
Why would I expose my best customers
黛西 亲爱的
Daisy, darling
你能帮我接个电♥话♥吗 谢谢 亲爱的
Can you hold my calls? Will you? Thank you, my love.
你是个普通商人 对吧
You're a regular businessman, huh
是的 我能说什么呢
Yeah Well, what can I say
我已经改邪归正了
I've gone straight
缉捕队搜了你的性俱乐部 他们可不同意你的话
Vice raids your sex club, they may disagree
是啊 执法机关天天关注这些亲密活动
Yeah, so tiresome how law enforcement
是多烦人的事啊
concerns themselves with intimate activities
要是知道这些亲密活动 可能被隐藏摄像机拍到
How do you think your clients will feel
你认为你的顾客会怎么想
about their intimate activities... been filmed on hidden cameras?
那一定对你的生意是个重创
That must take a bite out of your business
让我想想一些你不能拒绝服务的人
Makes me think someone made you an offer you couldn't refuse,
比如说 可能会是 某个杀人犯
like, maybe, a certain assassin
可能这些理论让你觉得很好笑
Maybe these theories amuse you,
但是我拒绝参加
but I have pressing shit to attend to
好吧 让我再说两句
Okay, I reconsider cutting this short,
因为我们知道你是联调局的雇佣线人
since we know you're a paid informant for the FBI
你告诉兰格特工你和海威没有关系
You told Agent Lange you have no connection to Heavy
但她不知道你的手下THX
But... she doesn't know that your boy, THX,
帮他杀死了复古女郎
helped him kill Retro Girl
- 她不知道吗 - 不知道
- She doesn't know? - No, she does not.
你应该告诉她的
You should tell her.
不 他只是一个联调局雇佣举报人
No. He's a paid snitch for the FBI,
我们不用管他
let's out him on the street
- 又来了 这个理论 - 是的
- Again, with the theories - Yeah
我们检验一下这个理论
Let's test the theory
祝好运
Good luck
那议员又小气又没主见
The Senator was a cheap submissive who didn't
还他妈的不给钱
Pay his fucking bills.
你和海威有什么关系
What is your connection to Heavy?
关系
My connection?
你应该知道
You may have noticed that
所有和那混♥蛋♥见过的人
Anyone who's had face time with that fuck...
都死了
is dead.
我他妈的没问你这个
That's not what I fucking asked.
你是不是为了海威才把这视频放出来
Did you release the video for Heavy?
不是
No.
不是为了海威
Not for Heavy.
不是为了海威
Not for Heavy?
那意思是
What? So, then...
这是海威干的了
It was Heavy?
- 我不是很明白 - 我了个去
- I'm not following. - Holy shit!
- 我有点跟不上了 - 海威黑进了骇客的电脑
- I'm a little lost. - Heavy hacked the Hacks.
如果这消息透露出去的话
Imagine if that got out.
如果没什么事的话 警探
If that's all, Detectives,
尤兰达和黛西会送你们出去
Then Yolanda and Daisy will see you out.
如果是海威把视频放上网的话 那他想对付谁
So if Heavy puts the video online, who's he trying to take down?
议员吗 还是兰斯
The Senator? Or The Lance?
可能两个都是
Maybe both.
如果海威和议员之间有什么联♥系♥的话
If there's a connection between Heavy
我们会找到的
and the Senator, we're gonna find it.
我们知道他们都和兰斯有关系
We know they're both connected to the Lance.
还有 海威很有可能会查到我们来过这里
And we have to assume Heavy's gonna find out we were here.
我倒是希望他查到
I fucking hope so.
什么
What?
联调局已经找了海威整整十年
The FBI's been looking for Heavy for 10 years.
所以弄简单点 让他快点找到我们
We're going to make it easy for him to find us.
嗨
Hi.
我想找哈利
I'm looking for Harley.
哦
Okay.
不好意思 我失礼了
Sorry, manners.
我是卓拉
I'm Zora.
马丁内斯
Martinez.
他知道你要来么
He expecting you?
你是他下属吗
Do you work for him?
是私人助理还是什么
Like a personal assistant or something?
我只是做好我的分内事
I just do what needs to be done.
这是我从小的信条
It's how I was raised.
而不是你想的那样
Not that you'd know anything about that.
好车
Nice car.
什么情况
Excuse me?
我会给他留张纸条的
I'll leave him a note.
听着 我不知道你是哪位
Look, I don't know who the fuck you are, okay?
是杵锤来找我帮忙
Triphammer asked for my help.
不是我找他
Not the other way around.
我来是想答应他的
I came to say yes.
记得把这也写上去
So, put that in your note.
- 很好 - 不
- Yes! - No.
不公平 我第一次玩这个
This isn't fair, this is my first time.
不
No.
不
No.
我应该按哪些键
Which buttons are you pushing that I'm not pushing?
右边那些
The right ones.
你可以啊
Oh, nice.
看我用爆米花式挫你锐气
Oh, popcorn break, popcorn break.
赏你一拳头
No, punch-you-in-the-face break.
连击
Combo!
我也连击
Combo this.
很好 我挡
Oh, nice. Blocked.
你应该让着我一点的 这不公平
You're supposed to go easy on me, that's not fair.
我才不干这事 看这说明我对你有多尊重
I would never. I respect you too much to go easy on you.
不不不 回击 回击
No, no, no. Go back, go back.
我赢了
Oh, yeah!
搞毛线啊
What the he... What?
我想你刚刚打的那么厉害
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表