剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Ripping his head off is not gonna help us solve the case.
但能让我们更爽
It'll make us feel better.
卡莉斯塔 我想告诉你的是
Calista, if I could impart anything to you,
拥有异能 就...
it's that with, with these powers, you know,
有了异能
with these great powers...
你是想告诉我
Are you about to tell me that,
"异能越强 责任越大"吗
"With great power comes great responsibility?"
对
Well, yeah.
其实 真的就是这样
Hey, look. It's... it's true, okay?
人们看的是什么
When people look at you now,
不是你本人
they won't see a person.
他们看不见你
They don't see you.
他们看见的是理想
They see the ideal.
是标志
The symbol.
而你 看看你自己
And you? I mean... look at you.
你选择踏上
You've stepped into the shoes
终极英雄的道路
of the ultimate hero.
这是个重大的责任
That's a big responsibility.
我几乎犯下了异能者
I've made just about every
能犯下的所有错误
mistake a Power can make.
那时的我自大 自私
I was arrogant, and selfish,
贪婪 还愚蠢
and greedy, and stupid.
我想说的是
What I'm trying to say is,
我的错误你可以引以为戒
you can learn from my mistakes.
让我帮你
Let me help you.
或者选择逃避 去做你一直在做的事
Or just run off and do what you always do.
上次我和你在这个楼顶上
The last time that you and I were on this roof,
你跳下去救我
you jumped off to try to save me.
就算你知道
You risked your life...
根本没希望 还是不惜冒险
even though you knew that you didn't have a chance in hell.
确实不明智
Not the smartest thing I've ever done.
没错 但这是英雄行为
No, but it was heroic.
我很钦佩
I admire that.
你还好吗
You okay?
你找到容身之处了吗
Have you found a place to stay?
你怎么赚钱
What are you doing for money?
我有工作
I got a job.
我是女侍应生
I'm a waitress.
好 那很好
Okay, that's good.
很好
Good?
没错
Yeah.
工作就是工作
Work is work.
人们在《掌能者》上议论我
They're talking about me on Powers That Be.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
他们一定会
They will.
就让自己习惯吧
Get used to it, okay?
我要怎么知道我的异能者等级
Okay, so how do I find out what level Power I am?
你到局里来
Well, you come down to the station
登记你的异能
and we register your powers.
就是填填单子吗
What, like paperwork?
是的
Yeah.
你还有其他异能吗
What... what other powers do you have?
你的眼睛能做什么吗
Can you do anything with your eyes?
我要怎么做才能知道
How do I find out?
你只要...专注于一件东西
You just... concentrate on something,
然后...天呐 不要专注在我身上
and... no, Jesus, don't do it to me.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
我们...这么做吧
Let's... let's do this.
盯着通风口看
So, look at the vent.
选定一个点 专注于它
Okay, pick a spot and focus on it,
看你能熔化它吗
and see if you can melt it.
我飞行时被鸟击中
And a bird hit me when I was flying.
不 是你击中它
No, you... you hit it.
不 是它击中我
No, it hit me.
不 你击中鸟
No, you hit the bird.
天空本来是给谁飞行的
Which one of you is supposed to be up there?
不敢相信你居然帮鸟
I can't believe you're taking its side.
我不是帮鸟
I'm not taking its side.
鸟在天空有优先权
The bird has right-of-way, okay?
就像飞机和直升机一样
Same as planes, helicopters.
你是后来学会的
You're the dominant flyer,
而它们本来就会
they have right-of-way.
专注
Focus.
没有效果
This isn't working.
你没有感觉吗
You don't feel anything?
够了 够了
That's enough. That's enough.
马丁内斯中士
Sergeant Martinez?
嗯
Yeah.
知道我是谁吗
You know who I am?
谁不知道
Doesn't everybody?
我有个提议
I have a proposition for you.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表