剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
有一天 他问我能否围绕我制♥作♥一部动画片
And one day he asked me if he could make a cartoon about me.
我说 你已经有你的小老鼠了
And I said, you know, you already got that little mouse.
指米老鼠
还要我做什么
What do you need me for?
你已经在这里很久了
You've been around for a long time.
是啊 太久了
Yeah, too long.
有的人这样认为
Some people think.
尤其是我
Me especially.
你一定很累了
You must be tired.
宝贝 你根本就不知道
Honey, you have no idea.
所以我们才来到这里 先生
That's why we're here, Sir.
来帮你
To help.
你们要怎么帮我
How're you gonna do that?
我们是异能者
We're Powers.
我们来告诉你不用再勉强战斗下去了
We came to say you don't have to fight any more.
我们会接手你所做的一切
We're ready to pick up where you left off.
若是你允许的话
If you'll let us.
你们怎样称呼自己
What are you gonna call yourselves?
新联盟
New Unity.
" 新联盟 "
"New Unity."
你们不能更有新意一点吗
Can't you come up with something a little bit more original?
我们并不是想对你无礼 先生
We didn't mean any disrespect by it, Sir.
我们只是想表示对原联盟的坚持的尊崇
We just wanted to honor what the original Unity stood for.
你们所坚持的
What you stood for.
好吧 我只说一点
Well, you know, I'll say one thing.
你们还真有勇气
You got a lot of moxie.
我杀了希♥特♥勒♥
I killed Hitler.
用这双手
With these two hands.
我站在圣海伦山的山顶 阻止了火山喷发
I stood on top of Mount Saint Helens and stopped the lava flowing
直到岩浆被抑制回去
until that volcano choked on itself.
我见过 做过
I have seen things and done things that
无数超出你想象的事
none of you could ever imagine.
而你们以为穿上那些制♥服♥
And you're gonna put on your flying suits
就能变成超级英雄
and turn into superheroes...
我们想试一试
We'd like to give it a try.
异能
You know, being a Power,
会毁了你们 从内到外把你们吞掉
it'll destroy you, eat you up inside,
一点一点地 让你从内向外腐烂
little by little, you start to rot from inside,
就如同我现在这样
just like I am right now.
没有异能者世界会更好 相信我
The world is better off without Powers, trust me.
好了
So...
我觉得你们最好快滚吧
I think you better get out of my way.
不
No.
为什么 珍妮斯
Why, Janice?
别叫我 珍妮斯
Stop calling me Janice.
住手 珍妮斯
Stop, Janice!
我做不到
I won't do it.
你不是坏人 你只是病了
You're not evil, you're just broken.
够了 帕特里克
That's enough, Patrick.
钻石 我一直在等你
Diamond, I've been waiting for you.
是珍妮斯让你来的吗
Did Janice send you?
是的
Yeah.
是的 是珍妮斯让我来的
Yeah, Janice sent me.
她说很抱歉不能亲自来
She said to say sorry she couldn't make it.
是的 我一直在等你 然后这些孩子就过来了
Yeah, I was waiting and then these kids showed up
我得先处理掉他们
and I had to take care of them.
我就知道
I know, right?
烦人的年轻异能者
Fucking young Powers.
总是想给自己取个了不起的称号♥
Always trying to make a name for themselves.
是的
Yeah.
总想挑战厉害的人 还很自以为是
They wanna fight the top dog and they think they know everything.
像曾经的你一样
Like you once.
是的 什么鬼 你什么都教不了我 是吧
Yeah, shit... You couldn't teach me anything, could you?
我就是个自大的混♥蛋♥
I was a cocky son of a bitch.
我觉得你现在很好
I think you turned out all right.
是的
Yeah.
珍妮斯的死与莫里森有关 是吗
Morrison's done something with Janice, hasn't he?
见鬼了 先生
Shit, man.
得结束这一切
This all has to end.
不 不 不 帕特里克
No, no, no. Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick. Pat...
不 不
No. No.
帕特里克
Patrick.
不
No.
不 帕特里克
No, Patrick.
我别无选择 只要莫里森还生活
There's no other choice as long as Morrison
在这个被上帝抛弃的地球上
is on this god-forsaken earth.
那些傻瓜不可能把他永远藏起来
The apes can't hide him forever.
我试着当一个好管家
I've tried to be a good steward.
但我无法阻止他们伤害自己
I can't protect them from themselves.
他们应该去死
They all deserve to die.
珍妮斯不会希望这样的 先生
Janice would not want this, man.
她已经去世了 珍妮斯死了
She's dead. Janice is dead.
那些傻瓜杀了她
The apes killed her.
他们杀了他
They murdered her.
现在他们都要死
They're all gonna die now.
是我杀了她
I killed her!
我不是钻石
I'm not Diamond.
我是莫里森
I'm Morrison.
一直都是我
I've been here the whole time.
假装钻石
Pretending to be Diamond,
这样就能接近你爱的每一个人了
so I could get close to everybody you love.
我就是这样杀死了钴骑士
See, that's how I killed Cobalt Knight.
杀死了复古女郎
And it's how I killed Retro Girl.
你想怎么做
What are you gonna do?
多少次你试图杀掉我 而我总是能回来
How many times have you tried to kill me, and I always come back?
我永远不会
I will never...
不会
...ever...
放弃追赶你
stop coming after you.
结束这一切的唯一办法就是我们两个一起死
The only way that this ends is when we're both dead.
如果这就是代价
If that's what it takes.
你要怎样做 带着我一起飞向太阳吗
What are you going to do? Fly us both into the sun?
牺牲你自己
Sacrifice yourself?
我们俩都知道你没胆这么做
We both know you don't have that in you.
你永远都做不到
And you never did.
而想要阻止我又别无他法
And you can't stop me any other way.
我不知道珍妮斯倒底看上你什么
I don't know what Janice ever saw in you.
有关超震的暴怒致死事件的细节仍没有披露
Details are still emerging regarding SuperShock's deadly rampage,
但我们知道了以下事实
but the facts are these.
犹太人保卫联盟确认了超震就是
JPL has confirmed SuperShock was the source
今天早些时候这起非自然灾难的肇事者
of the unnatural disaster that occurred earlier today.
他袭击了 几乎杀死了
He attacked and nearly killed
异能局的蒂娜 皮尔格林警探
Detective Deena Pilgrim of Powers Division.
她的搭档沃克警探失踪 并推测死亡
Her partner, Detective Walker, is missing and presumed dead,
同样是超震做的
also at SuperShock's hand.
我们预计死亡人数还会不断上升
And we anticipate the death toll will only continue to rise.
异能局仍拒绝对莫里森的死亡之谜做出任何解释
Powers Division still refuses to comment on the mysterious death
他是系列犯罪的首脑 也被称为"幽灵"
of Morrison, the criminal mastermind, also known as "The Ghost".
复古女郎撒谎了
Retro Girl lied to us.
我们最伟大的英雄
Our greatest hero was
却在掩盖谋杀的事实
directly responsible for covering up murders
那个所谓的英雄超震犯下的案件
committed by another so-called hero, SuperShock.
我们信任着复古女郎
We trusted Retro Girl.
我们相信她会保证我们的安全
We trusted her to keep us safe.
但我要明确的是
Let me be clear.
异能者很危险
Powers are dangerous.
无论社会会得到什么样的回报
Whatever perceived benefits society may reap,
我们要付出的是不断被伤害 破坏
we will sow nothing but our own destruction
要是我们还继续相信她们的话
if we trust them again.
因此议会已经召开了一次紧急会议
Which is why Congress has convened an emergency session
把布朗议员创立
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表