剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
异能前情提要
Previously on Powers...
尸僵产生的时候她正紧紧的抓着它
She was clutching it tightly when rigor mortis set in.
尸僵 尸体现象之一 指生物死后躯体逐渐变硬而僵直的过程
丙烯腈 塑料
Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. Plastic.
你想我跟你合作
You want me to work with you?
就现在的局势来说 世人需要一个提醒
Given the current climate, people need to be reminded
异能者可以改变世界
that Powers can make a difference.
但是我只负责复古女郎的谋杀案
But I'm working on the Retro Girl murder case only.
这个案子已经正式结案了
That case is officially closed.
你一直试图让我们远离这案子 你不能这么做
You've been trying to shut us down from jump and you can't!
我要没收你的警徽 还有枪
I'm gonna need your badge... and your gun.
如果查命案是抗命的话 那么我有罪
If solving the murder is insubordination, I guess I'm guilty.
我们已经吃了这个 现在我们 想要个新的
We already ate this one... Now we... want the new one.
你是说
You're saying...
我认为德里克·沃纳...
I believe... Derick Warner...
也就是海威 一名雇佣刺客 杀害了复古女郎
...also known as Heavy, a hired assassin, killed Retro Girl.
你明白你做这个电视采访
You realize that you have a gargantuan target
等于在自己身上画了个大靶子吧
painted on your back with that TV interview?
你可以认为 他对此很自豪
You might say he's, kind of, proud of it.
是啊 要是能把这混♥蛋♥引诱出来
Yeah, I'd wear neon sign on my head
叫我在头上套个霓虹灯都行
if it would bring that son of a bitch out in the open.
在我看来海威不想现身
Seems to me Heavy does not want to come out to play.
那我只能一直施压逼迫他现身了
Then I'll just have to keep forcing his hand until he does.
如你所知 有38.235%的几率是他杀害了复古女郎
So you know, 38.235% chance that he killed Retro Girl.
对我来说够了
Good enough for me.
38 什么 什么鬼
38? What... what the fuck?
你是怎么得到这结果的
How did you come up with that?
对数分♥析♥法 量子假设
Logarithmic analysis, quantum hypothesis?
你觉得哪个好理解点
What makes it easier for you?
有什么能给我们用的
What have you got for us?
首先
Okay, first.
十二安无线泰瑟枪
12-amp wireless Taser Rifle.
我肠子都电熟了 不确定对海威有什么效果
Cook my intestines, not sure about the effect on Heavy,
但是可能会有用
but could be useful.
这个 一千五百万伏超强刺棒
This, highly efficient 15 million volt body prod.
近身的话 应该可以电昏他
Getting close enough, it should stun him.
"应该"
"Should."
沃克
Walker.
老天 听着
Jesus. Look.
我们正在成堆的文件里
We're working with some extremely obtuse FBI files
寻找有关海威的异能的案子
on Heavy's power signature.
如果文件可信 那我毫无线索
If it's reliable, I have no idea.
好 还有什么
Okay. What else?
- 这是什么 - 这是
- What's this? - This...
EMP榴弹发射器 射程一百五十码
EMP Grenade Launcher, effective firing range 150 yards.
打中他 应该可以冷冻他... 拿下他
Hit him, should stop him cold enough to... take him down.
"应该"
"Should."
我选这个吧
I'll take it.
给你了
It's yours.
那我选泰瑟枪吧
Then I'll take the Laser Rifle.
不错 不错
Surprise, surprise.
棒极了
Hell, yeah!
见鬼
Oh, shit!
又到了这一年一度的时候了吗
Is it that time of the year again already?
是的
I suppose so.
什么东西
For what?
欢乐多
Colossal Fun.
是他们每年的新人介绍舞会
It's their annual Coming Out Ball.
你去吗
You going?
当然不去
Fuck no!
这小混♥蛋♥干嘛邀请我去 莫名其妙
Why that little shit keeps me on his guest list, I'll never know.
不去 你呢
No, but you?
你一直是他最喜欢的人
You always were his favorite.
是啊 不用提醒我
Yeah, don't remind me.
不过我们确实有过快乐时光
We did have some good times, though.
是啊
Yeah.
好了
Okay.
我们要去抓坏人了
We got a bad guy to take down.
注意安全 朋友
Stay safe, my friends.
老天
Jesus!
他们压根不管
They aren't even trying.
他们为什么要管
Why should they?
我们把所有活儿都揽了
We do all the work for them.
还是回来拿刺棒了吗
Back for the prod, after all, eh?
你好啊 德里克
Hello, Derek.
你顺路过来真好
Nice of you to drop by.
沃克刚走 不过你知道
You just missed Walker, but you know that.
刚刚好
In due time.
所以你是来找我的
So you're here for me.
你是个聪明人 科恩博士
You are a clever man, Dr. Cohen.
不怕告诉你
I don't mind telling you,
小时候你一直是我最喜欢的人
you were always my favorite when I was a child.
我当这是高度肯定了
I take that as a high compliment.
特别是出自你这种人之口
Especially coming from the likes of you.
很遗憾结局如此
It's too bad it has to end this way.
谁说这是结局了
Who says this is the end?
操
Fuck!
如果我没记错交易单上的数据
Now, if I remember my trading card stats correctly,
你的骨头百分之七十是钛 对吧
your skeleton is 70% titanium, no?
74.263 不过... 谁会算这个呢
74.263, but... who's counting?
有意思
Lovely.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 海威
Fuck you, Heavy.
永别了 科恩博士
Good-bye, Dr. Cohen.
真遗憾我们是在这种情况下见面
So sorry we had to meet under these circumstances.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
易如反掌
Too easy.
异能 第二季 第6集
我得去工作了
I should get to work.
去你的
Fuck you very much.
抱歉
Sorry.
你知道吗
You know?
怎么
Okay.
这事也有好的一面
There is an upside to all this...
你被停职了
you being suspended.
- 不止是... - 是吗
- Not just... - Oh, really?
- 是的 - 好在哪里
- Yeah. - What... what's that?
我们不用再地下情了
We don't have to hide anymore.
呆在...
Stay...
这儿
here.
科恩死了
Cohen is dead.
- 什么 怎么死的 我们才见过他 - 是啊
- What? How? We just saw him. - Yeah.
抱歉 蒂娜
Sorry, Deena...
我去
Holy fuck.
我告诉你呆着别动
I told you to stay in there.
我收到了短♥信♥
I... I got a text.
杵锤死在他的工作室了
Triphammer was found dead in his workshop.
我们跟你一起去
We're coming with you.
你已经被停职了
You've been suspended.
还是你又忘记了
Or have you forgotten again?
晚点再说吧
Pick this up later?
你♥他♥妈♥在跟我开玩笑吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
和库特 没搞错吧
Kutter? Seriously?
不关你的事
None of your business.
- 多久了 - 不关你的事
- How long? - None of your business.
- 怎么... 这事... - 完全不关你的事
- For how... For the whole... - None, zero of your business.
你还是跟我说说
Why don't you start by telling me how the fuck
你怎么发现杵锤死了吧
you found out Triphammer was murdered.
马丁内斯给我打电♥话♥了
Sergeant Martinez called me.
他们在工作室里发现他的
They found him in his workshop.
看起来他五脏六腑都碎了
Crushed from within, they think.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表