剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
You killed Triphammer, and all you needed was me.
我的形象已经有模型了吗
Is my action figure already in the prototype?
别这样 钻石 你真的认为我是那种
Oh, come on. Diamond, you really think I'm this...
扭曲的变♥态♥疯子吗
twisted, demented monster?
没错
Yeah.
为什么
Why?
从哪里看出来的
Where is this coming from?
从珍妮斯那里
From Janice.
你说什么
What?
你在她死的同一天
You showed her her own commemorative
给她看了她的纪念模型
action figure the same day that she died.
但你没想到她把模型给了我 是不是
But you didn't think she'd take it with her, did you?
我们在她手里发现的
See, we found it... in her hand...
就像这样紧握着
clenched up like this.
还有
And...
它引我们到你面前
It led us to you.
你必须和我到局里走一趟
You have to... come down to the station now... with me.
懂了没 走吧
You understand? Let's go.
这才是我认识的钻石
This is the Diamond I remember.
我真爱你啊
I love this guy.
把你的脏手拿开
Get your fucking hands off me, man.
对 这就是我念念不忘的钻石
Yes! This is the Diamond I missed, man!
就是这样
This is the guy!
我一直期盼着 这个
I was expecting the guy
失去超能力的懦夫
who lost his superpowers, and is a quitter,
- 逃避一切的懦夫 - 什么鬼
- and like runs away from everything, - What the fuck?
你是钻石呀 兄弟
but you are Diamond, man.
我看到钱在发光
This, this is money.
我真爱你啊
I love this guy.
- 真的 - 我不在乎你律师团的把戏
- Yeah. - I don't care... what your lawyers pull.
- 嗯 - 我知道你杀了珍妮斯
- Yeah. - I know that you killed Janice,
我会坚持到真♥相♥大白的那一天
and I will not stop until everybody knows the truth.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
把你♥他♥妈♥的脏手拿开
Get your fucking hands off of me!
钻石 看着我的眼睛
Diamond, look at me.
说实在
Okay, for real.
我理解你的愤怒
I understand why you are so angry.
- 是吗 - 嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我也怀念她
I miss her too man.
我爱她
I loved her.
她太棒了
She was amazing!
她 她很好 很漂亮
She was... she was good, and she was beautiful!
还是个斗士
And... she was a fighter, man.
她的确是个斗士
She was such a fighter.
可以坚持战斗到底
She fought right until the end.
你♥他♥妈♥说什么
What the fuck?
你当时在场
You were there.
不 我那时在这里
No, I was here.
但我确实看了
But I do watch it...
每晚都看
like every night.
塞丽娜
Serena?
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
比如 你有个计划
See, there's a plan.
你就得坚守计划
And you have to stick to the plan,
但珍妮斯并不理解
and Janice didn't understand that.
她总跟我说
Janice was always telling me,
"不" 她不应该总说"不"
"No," And you cannot tell me, "No," Janice.
结果是...
There are consequences...
操 不
Oh, fuck, no!
当你跟我说"不"的时候
For when you tell me, "No."
珍妮斯总是不理解
And Janice just didn't get it.
塞丽娜 删除文件
Serena, delete that file, please.
- 文件删除中
- Deleting file.
现在我真庆幸你不是警♥察♥
Now I really am glad that you're not cops,
因为那是证据
because that was real evidence,
现在永远销毁了
and it's gone now forever.
我他妈要割了你的喉咙
You're fucking with me, rip your fucking throat out!
- 好 好 好 - 去死吧
- Okay, okay, okay. - You're a dead man.
懂吗
Do you understand me?
我跟你走 我跟你走
Okay, yeah. I'm coming with you, dude.
我们一起去市区 好吗
We are gonna go downtown together, okay?
好吗
Okay?
我们一起去市区
I'm gonna come with you downtown...
去了也不能奈我何
because it doesn't matter.
停下 沃克
Fuck! Walker! Walker!
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
抓到了 来
Got it! Come.
别让我掉下去
Don't let me fall.
加油 沃克
Come on, Walker!
看样子你需要我帮忙
Looks like you needed me after all.
嗨
Hey...
谢谢你的借款
Thanks for the loan.
你真美
You look that good.
- 真的 - 真的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
隐去光芒的感觉真不错
It feels good to take the glam off.
杵锤文件里有有用的东西吗
Anything in Triphammer's files for us?
我不知道 读起来跟宜家说明书一样复杂
I have no idea, they read like Ikea instructions.
应该是中餐外卖♥♥到了
I guess the Chinese food is here.
好吧 中餐迷
Hello, moo shu man.
嘿
Hey!
嗨
Hi.
我 在想 可不可以
I... was wondering... if...
在外面太久了吧
Took you long enough.
进来吧
Come on.
希望你喜欢中国菜
Hope you like Chinese food.
有人不喜欢吗
Who doesn't like Chinese?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表