剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
分♥析♥一下矛盾的焦点
analyze the conflict hot spots
试着看看是怎么和布朗参议员的死挂上钩的
and try to see how they might connect to Senator Brown's death,
还有谁可能会被谋杀
who else might have been murdered,
这些是怎么交织的
you know, how they intersect,
可能我们就会发现他的位置
maybe we have a shot at pinpointing his location
你是这样想的?
You think so?
对 但是我不能在这里完成这些工作
Yeah, but I can't do it from here
我需要异能局的资料
I'd need to have the resources of Powers Division
我们?异能者?
Us? Powers?
我认为我们要对所有这些屁话负责
I think we're responsible for all this bullshit
我认为是我们创造出莫里森 最糟糕的是
I think we created Morrison, the worst of the worst, and...
那个混♥蛋♥ 沃尔夫
that fucker, Wolfe
是的 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, fucking asshole.
我们应该从幽灵开始着手
We should start with The Ghost.
对 从莫里森开始
Yeah, start with Morrison
如果他还活着 现在因为你 我相信他还活着
If he exists, and I now believe he does, thanks to you,
我们需要把他绳之以法 帕特里克
we need to bring him to justice, Patrick
你和我 对吧
You know, you and me, huh?
像以前一样 对吧
Just like old times, huh?
但是我们不能在这里做这些 帕特里克
But we can't, we can't do it from here, Patrick
我们不能在你山顶的小木屋里做这些
We can't do it from your cabin on top of a mountain,
这前不着村后不着店
in the middle of nowhere
阿空加瓜
Aconcagua
什么
Fucking what?
阿空加瓜
Aconcagua
这是在安第斯山上
It's up in the Andes
这是我能想到的唯一的地方
It's the only place I can think
他所不能染指的地方
of he hasn't had his grubby, little paws on
好吧 是的
Okay, sure, yeah
我们回到文明世界吧
Let's get you back to civilization
- 好 - 好
- Yeah - Yeah
是的 长官 好的
Yes, sir, yeah
人类的一小步...
One small step for man...
你从地上看也这么高吗?
Did it look this high to you from the ground looking up?
没有
Nope
角度问题 对吧
Perspective's a bitch, huh?
这太疯狂了
This is crazy
我们牵着手一起跳吧
Let's hold hands when we do it
不不
No way
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
这将是历史性的一刻
This is gonna be so epic!
你会脑袋迸溅 然后完好无损
You're gonna go splat, and then unsplat.
知道这有多酷吗
Any idea how cool that is?
但如果我不能完好无损怎么办
But what if I don't unsplat?
来嘛 哥们 别怂了
Come on, man, don't wuss out on me now
我不干了
I'm not doing it!
克利斯宾 你并不是一个人做这个
Krispin, you're not doing it alone
我就在这儿
I'm right here
我总是说我们会一起做伟大的事情 对吧
I always said we'd do great things together, didn't I?
把这个当做是信念的一大步
Well, consider this a leap of faith
字面上来说
Literally
为什么你这么想和我一起跳下去
Why do you want to do this so badly, jump with me?
从我看来 我们一起跳下去的话
Way I see it, we jump here together,
我们会变得更强大
and we'll only grow stronger
"我们"
"We"?
你总是什么说 就好像我们使彼此过得更好似的
You keep saying that, like somehow we made each other better,
事实并非如此
but we didn't!
从开始混乱风潮起 我们的生活都毁了
Our lives unraveled... since we started Kaotic Chic!
别自欺欺人 克利斯宾
Don't kid yourself, Krispin
你的生活在我们认识很久之前就已经毁了
Your life unraveled long before we met
我以前从未这么想过 但现在我想通了
I've never seen it before, but I see it now
你很懦弱
You're weak
我 拜托
Me? Please
在我从网上认识你之前 你一无是处
Before I found you online, you were nothing
满腹牢骚 自己把自己锁在屋子里
but a spineless, whiny mess, who locked himself in his room,
来发泄感情
drawing out his feelings
那好吧
Okay, then.
跳吧
Jump
好
Okay!
很高兴你摆脱了你的固有模式
Glad you got that out of your system.
- 我们跳吧 - 不
- Let's jump - No
不是我们...
Not us...
是你
you
再说一遍
Come again?
你听见了
You heard me
跳吧
Jump!
为什么突然这么害怕?
Why so scared all of a sudden?
你都死了为什么还这么害怕自己跳下去?
You're not even living, so why be afraid to jump on your own?
克利斯宾 我们...
Krispin, we...
没了我你什么都做不成 不是吗
You can't do anything without me, can you?
折磨精神或者我的一些创意 就像你说的一样
Tortured spirit or something of my own creation, like you said,
并不重要
it doesn't matter.
重要的是你因为我而在这里
What matters is that you're here because of me
对
Yes!
对 这就是你想听到的吗
Okay, is that what you wanted to hear,
我们一起做事情
that we're in this together?
但是我不需要你
But I don't need you.
什么
What?
是你需要我
You heard me.
克利斯宾 别这样
Krispin, don't do this
该死的 你需要我
God damn it, you need me
你知道的你需要我
You need me and you know it.
不
No
再也不需要了
Not anymore
克利斯宾 不要 不要
Krispin, don't, don't!
不不克利斯宾
No! No, Krispin!
别他妈的丢下我
Don't you fucking leave me!
- 你想打电♥话♥给... - 好吧
- Do you want to call... - Okay.
这是几号♥
What number is this?
二十二
It's 22.
二十三在街对面
23 is across the street.
他们说维尼尔已经死了
And they said vinyl was dead.
和莫里森一样 是吧
Same about Morrison, huh?
对
Yeah.
我们能谈谈吗 很快的
Hey, can I just say something, real quick?
好的
Okay.
我只是想告诉你 我正式退出
I just want you to know, I'm officially backing off.
让我说完...
Yeah, let me finish...
你知道我喜欢你的
You know I like you
我觉得我表达得已经很清晰了
Think I made that... pretty clear
但我知道你对此并不舒服
But I understand that you're uncomfortable with this
我没有不舒服
I'm not uncomfortable
我只是...
I'm just not...
没准备好 不愿意 或者不能
Ready, willing, or able
没关系的
Okay. It's okay.
没关系的
It doesn't even matter, you know.
重点是 我退让一步...
Point is, I'm taking a step back...
如果你...
and, if you ever...
改变主意了 想让我再进一步了 跟我说一声
change your mind, want me to step up again, let me know.
在此之前 我们...
Until then, we're...
只是同事
simply co-workers
好的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you
所以 下一步做什么
So, what's next?
我处理二十二号♥ 你来处理二十三号♥
I'll take 22, you take 23.
- 我的意思是... - 我知道你的意思
- I meant... - I know what you meant
但是沃克失踪了我们还正在追查一个幽灵
But Walker's missing and we're hunting a ghost,
我们该怎么办
so what are you gonna do?
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello
在找特别的东西吗
Anything special you're looking for?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表