剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I thought maybe you worked up a bit of a thirst
应该有点渴了
while you were taking me down back there.
刚刚打太快了
That was such a rush.
我很高兴你现在
Well, I'm glad to know that defeating a mere mortal
还想要打败凡人
still holds a certain charm for you.
这很疯狂
You know, it's wild.
我之前从来没有真正打过游戏
I've never really even played video games before.
行了 知道你厉害了
Come on. Don't rub it in.
不 我真没在显摆
No, I'm not.
只是我以前都不好意思打游戏
It's just... I've always been too embarrassed to do it.
为什么
Why?
因为我从来都记不住要按哪些键
I could never remember which buttons to push,
他们又吼我 我只觉得自己很蠢
and everyone was yelling at me, and I just felt stupid.
而且我也没有电玩
And I didn't have video games.
很多时候我们连吃饭的钱都没有
Most days we barely had enough money to eat.
你以后再也不用
That is something you are
担心这事了
never going to have to worry about again.
这感觉很奇怪
You know, it's weird.
我刚刚和你玩的时候
Playing with you just now,
感觉不用顾忌这些事
it was like I didn't even have to think about it.
你就是赢了 对吗
You just made it happen, right?
因为你现在处于巅峰状态
Because you fly now.
你现在正享受着从未有过的
And you're experiencing a level of control
掌控大局的能力
you have never had before.
而这种能力将会渗透进你生活的方方面面
And that will translate into every aspect of your life.
可能吧
I guess.
你不用将我的话当作信条
You don't have to take my word for it.
你应该到外面的世界去闯荡
Go out and... and try it.
看看会发生什么事
See what happens.
- 不是吧 - 怎么了
- No fucking way. - What?
布朗开过一家和联调局签约的咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Senator Brown ran a consulting firm that contracted with the FBI.
他们干什么了
What did they do?
招募异能者
Powers Recruitment.
什么
What?
是布朗议员把海威带进调查局里的
Senator Brown brought Heavy into the bureau.
卧♥槽♥ 你 你确定吗
Holy shit. Are... are you sure?
时间上是符合的
Timeline fits.
布朗议员不只是单纯地和海威有关系
Senator Brown isn't just connected to Heavy.
他成就了他
He made him.
- 非常好 - 对啊
- This is good. - Yeah.
非常好
This is good.
我们从通话记录开始下手
We start with phone records
他家 办公室什么的 掀他的老底
Home, office, everything, get'em all.
他是美国议员
The man's a United States Senator.
要法官来审判的
We're gonna need a judge.
就是说我们要找兰格
Means we're gonna need Lange.
- 蒂娜 我 - 不
- Deena, I... - No.
听着 我已经搞砸了 懂吗
Look, I fucked up with her, okay?
我应该把真♥相♥告诉她的
I should've just told her the truth then.
她现在知道了
She knows now.
- 妈♥逼♥ 快走 - 跳车
- Oh, shit... go, go, go. - Get... go.
这他妈的是怎么回事
Okay, what the fuck is going on?!
- 站住 - 刚刚我们的车爆♥炸♥了
- Stop right there. - Our car just blew up.
不是我们干的
It wasn't us.
你让施拉格跟了我们一整天
You've had Schlag tailing us all day.
我看到你了 你个混球
I saw you, you fucker.
- 我还要相信你吗 - 够了
- I'm supposed to just believe you? - Stop it!
- 安吉拉 - 听我说
- Angela. - Listen to me!
我向你发誓
I swear to you.
不是我们干的
It wasn't us.
如果你说的是真的话 那就证明我对海威
Look, if you're telling the truth, it proves everything
说的事是正确的
that I was saying about Heavy.
不论是谁雇佣的他
Okay? Whoever hired him
都知道我们快要找到他了
knows that we're getting close,
他们为了阻止我们什么事都会干的出来
They'll do anything to try to stop us getting to him.
我有我的安排
I have my orders.
你也是 警探
And so did you, Detective.
你刚刚就无视了我的直接命令
Direct orders that you've just chosen to ignore.
安吉拉 如果我们有一直合作的话
Angela, if we'd been working together,
我们现在就已经抓到他了
we would've caught him by now.
这不是你的任务
That wasn't your assignment.
他至少犯了十二项罪名 他早该坐牢了
He should be behind bars for at least 12 murders.
而且他杀了珍妮斯 你♥他♥妈♥是知道的
And he killed Janice, you fucking know he did!
我当然知道
Of course I know it!
但复古女郎已经结案了
But the Retro Girl case is closed.
只要我还掌权 我就不会让案子重启
And as long as I'm in charge, it's going to stay that way.
你听到我说没有
Do you hear me?!
你♥他♥妈♥的
Jesus fuck.
你根本不在乎真♥相♥是什么
You don't give a shit about the truth.
是吧 也不在乎正义
Do you? Or even justice.
我是政♥府♥的人
I am a government asset.
- 多亏你俩 - 蒂娜 我们走吧
- Thanks to you. - Deena, let's just go.
你们的行为已经让你们深陷困境了
Your activity has put a giant target on your back.
我会不择手段把海威带进局里
I will use whatever means necessary to bring in Heavy,
也包括你克里斯蒂安
That includes you, Christian.
你想要个目标么
You want a target?
那我就给你一个
I'll give you a fucking target.
他妈的
Fuck.
你懂的 等下我们一开播
So, you know, once we're rolling,
我就会问我想问的问题
I'll ask any question I want.
希望你已经准备好了
Hope you're ready.
我已经准备好了
I'm ready.
我接下来要说的话 不知道你能不能接受
What I'm about to say, I'm not sure you're ready.
还有五秒开始
Ready to go in five...
四秒
four...
拜托 杵锤 我不需要这鬼东西
Come on, Trip, I don't need this shit.
你需要
Yes, you do.
或许这不是个好主意
Maybe this is a bad idea.
你俩都需要训练
You both need to train.
我要怎么跟他打
How am I supposed to fight him?
他是
He's...
你知道
You know.
一个残废
A cripple?
不
No.
不是 拜托
No. Come on.
但你不是个真的异能者
But you're not a real Power.
哦 我可非常真
Oh, I'm very real.
哦 是吗
Oh, yeah?
没错
Yeah.
行啊 咱们来瞧瞧
All right. Let's see it.
确定
You sure?
认真的吗
Seriously?
你就这点本事
That all you got?
你就这么点本事吗
Is that all you've got?
少了理论 就用不出技巧
Without knowledge, skill cannot be focused.
少了技巧 就无处施加力道
And without skill, strength cannot be brought to bear.
有进步
Better.
我 我很抱歉
I... I’m sorry.
你的意思是
You're saying...
我是说复古女郎的谋杀案还没有结案
I'm saying that the Retro Girl murder case is not closed.
杀人犯还没被抓住
Her killer is still at large.
你前搭档的儿子
Krispin Stockley,
已经自首的杀人犯
your former partner's son
克利斯宾·斯托克利 实际上无罪
and the confessed killer, was actually innocent?
没错
That's correct.
我认为
I believe a...
一个杀手受雇杀了复古女郎
hired assassin killed Retro Girl.
德里克·沃纳 也叫"海威"
Derek Warner, also known as "Heavy,"
十年前 在他变坏之前
was recruited and trained by the FBI
曾被联邦调查局征用
in a covert Powers operation
并受训于一个秘密异能者组织
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表