剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Right here.
我也有一点要求
I have a few demands myself.
比如什么
Like what?
在你们逮捕他失败
That he won't come kill me
你们又死翘翘以后 他不会来追杀我
after he rips out your throats trying to arrest him.
我爱这个工作
I love this job.
他的名字是泰迪·摩拉斯柯
His name is Teddy Morosco.
受到刺♥激♥时 他就会长很多毛 耳朵变尖
When he's stressed, he gets super hairy, pointy ears,
牙变得大得吓人
and his teeth get big.
行动迅速
And he's quick.
你们得用核武器打他 不然你们会死 我也会
You'll need to nuke him, or you're dead, and I'm dead.
你都流口水了 妮可
You're salivating, Nicole.
他擅长爬墙吗
He good at climbing walls?
是的
Hell, yeah.
他总在我房♥间里出现
He kept showing up in my room.
我一个人住在布雷亚帕克拉六楼的公♥寓♥里
I'm in a sixth floor single at Park La Brea.
至少录像带事件之前是的
At least, I was until the tape shit happened.
他会从窗子里爬进来
He'd come in through the
几乎每晚都抱着我的腿
window and practically hump my leg every night.
好吧
Okay.
贝琳达...
Belinda...
你怎么遇到参议员的
how did you meet the senator?
我回复了一则广♥告♥
Answered an ad.
"诚招拍摄性感照片的异能真人秀演员"
"Perv with camera seeks Powers cosplay for sexy snaps."
从来没说过会牵涉到性
Sex was never supposed to be involved.
那个家伙死缠硬磨 也很有钱
The guy got pushy, and he had cash,
我就想 管那么多呢
and I thought, "What the hell?"
录像公布之前 我都不知道他就是参议员
I didn't know he was a senator until the tape came out.
然后你就消失了
But, then you disappeared.
我不得不这样
Had to.
妮可通过一个替我收邮件的邻居找到了我
Nicole found me through a neighbor who was getting my mail.
我就这样得到了这个
That's how I got this.
这几乎就是泰迪的供词
That's Teddy's confession before the fact, pretty much.
他说他会保住我的声誉并把我赢回来
He said he'd win me back by defending my honor.
就是杀死参议员
By killing the senator.
他说他会把那个混账的头咬下来
Said he was gonna bite the bastard's head off.
他有这样做吗
Did he?
我们会去弄清楚的
Well, we're gonna find out.
你有泰迪的地址吗
You have an address for Teddy?
他住在又老又恐怖的...
He's crashing at this creepy, old...
别忘了我们有个共识
We're good? We have an understanding, right?
柏林 一九四五年四月三十号♥
一九四五年八月七日
元首 车已经准备好了 我们现在就要出发才能到机场
Mein Fuhrer, the car is waiting. We need to leave now to make it to the plane.
好的 带上狗 别忘了狗
Yes, yes! Get the dog! Don't forget the dog!
元首
Mein Fuhrer?
希望我没有打断你
Wish I didn't have to interrupt.
可我们都有自己的任务要去完成
But we all have things to do...
...地方要去...
...and places to go...
你造了核弹
You made the atomic bombs!
是不是
Didn't you?
有没有
Didn't you?
快说它们在哪
Tell me where to find them!
在飞机上 在一架去莫斯科的飞机上
On a plane! On a plane to Moscow!
你已经太迟了
You're too late.
你个混♥蛋♥
You murdering son of a bitch.
元首
Mein Fuhrer.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
元首
Mein Fuhrer!
轮到你了
Your turn.
再见
Good bye.
谁啊
Who is it?
你老爸
It's your father.
我的天
Oh, shit.
什么事
What's the matter?
没什么 我就是来看看你
Nothing's the matter. I just stopped by to see you.
真的吗
Really?
因为我刚到
'Cause I just got here.
- 你一直在外面等我吗 - 我能进来吗
- Were you out there waiting for me? - Can I come in?
进来吧
Yeah.
有话快说
And?
你又回到一线了
So you're back on the firing line.
没错 没错
Yes. Yes!
我又带薪工作了
I am gainfully employed.
是和沃克一起工作
Working with Walker.
你的律师有什么要说的吗
What did your lawyer have to say?
我们明天又要开庭
We're back on tomorrow.
我猜检察官做了充分准备
I guess the prosecutor got his ducks together.
你别出庭
Don't be there.
我也去不了
I can't anyway.
我一小时后就要去抓人了
I'm picking up a suspect in an hour.
明天会是艰难的一天
Tomorrow's gonna be hard.
我们都一样
Yeah. For both of us.
你还有什么要和我说的吗
Is there anything you need to tell me?
什么
What?
我是你♥爸♥
Look, I am your father.
倾听和帮助你是我的职责如果...
It's in my job description to listen and help you out if...
帮我什么
Help with what?
我也不知道 你来告诉我
I don't know, you tell me.
没什么
Nothing to tell.
蒂娜 我不是要来说教 或是要求你告诉我
Look, Deena, I'm not here to lecture you or demand the truth
- 那些事的真♥相♥ - 什么事
- of whatever the hell went down... - Went down with what?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我就在这儿 如果你想说点什么
I'm just here if you want to talk.
谢谢 不需要
Thank you. I don't.
我们下一次谈话可能
The next time we talk may
就要隔着玻璃用话筒交谈了
include a pane of glass and two telephones.
如果有任何事
So if there is anything...
老爸 我得走了
Dad, I got to go.
好的
Yeah.
好的 我懂
Yeah, I... I understand.
去做你的工作吧
Go do your job.
- 保重 - 谢谢你
- Be careful. - Thank you.
我爱你
I love you.
好了 伙计们 别想太多
Okay, guys, keep it simple in there.
这是高风险的委任
This is a high-risk warrant,
所以集中精力 别挤在一起
so stay focused, don't get bunched up.
- 那些设备没问题吧 - 是的
- Are those both rolling? - Yes.
如果情况有变 就把设备给我 好吗
If shit goes south in there, you give them to me, okay?
之前可不是这么说的
That wasn't the deal.
或者你可以现在就把装备给他 然后呆在车厢里
Or you could give them to him now, stay in the van.
- 好 - 很好
- Okay. - Okay, good.
我们出发 祝你们好运
Let's go. Good luck.
警♥察♥!
Police!
在这里 在你右边
Right here, on your right!
- 他往那边跑了 - 朝你跑来了
- There he goes! - Coming your way!
走 走
Go, go!
嘿
Hey!
他倒下了
He's down!
目标被制♥服♥
Subject's down!
危险解除
Secured.
不匹配
Not a match.
他不可能把参议院的头咬掉了 除非他的嘴不分泌唾液
If he bit the senator's head off, it was with a spitless mouth.
实际上并没有唾液残留
No saliva.
基因一点也不符合
No matching DNA at all.
头发 爪子也不符合外表...
No hair, no claw marks on the exterior of the...
好了 足够了 我们明白了
Okay, enough. Thank you. We get it.
他有不在场证据吗
He alibi out?
当晚 他在贝克尔斯菲的一家酒吧里
On the night in question, he was at a bar in Bakersfield
从晚上九点开始进行乐队演出
playing in a band from 9:00 p.M.
一直到早上四点
to four in the morning.
找错人咯
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表