剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
Politics and lies, that's all this job is, right? You know that.
小南瓜
Pumpkin.
我们一起吃个午餐吧
Look, why don't we... have lunch?
你可以告诉我你的想法
You can tell me what's on your mind.
我得去处理这事
I got to take this.
我 改天吧
I... rain check.
现在又怎么了
What... what now?
贝利·布朗议员 也就是钴骑士
Senator Bailey Brown, also known as the Cobalt Knight,
今天早上在他洛杉矶的办公室里被发现已遇害身亡
was found murdered in his Los Angeles office this morning,
头部粉碎
head crushed.
在场的病理学家认为是大约24小时前的靶器官损伤
The pathologist on scene called TOD at roughly 24 hours ago.
导致了他在周四清晨的死亡
That puts him dead early Thursday morning.
既然他是议员 那联调局的人在哪呢
He's a senator, so where's the FBI?
走了
Gone.
联调局抓到了杀害复古女郎的凶手
The FBI have Retro Girl's killer.
同谋者已经死亡
The accomplice is already dead,
滤干器也找回来了
and the drainer is back in our possession.
那康拉德·穆迪呢
What about Conrad Moody?
目前认为是自杀
That's being treated as a suicide for now.
私底下说 我觉得这个小杂种
As far as I'm concerned, the little fuck... Strictly off record,
完全是咎由自取
got what he deserved.
这个议员是个异能者
The senator was a Power.
他的反异能法案为他招来了不少敌人
His anti-Powers legislation made enemies.
这起谋杀发生在我们的地盘上
The murder happened on our turf.
该干活了伙计们
We are expected to do our job.
沃克 你和皮尔格林去联邦大楼看下情况
So, Walker, you and Pilgrim get over to the federal building.
这归我们管
It's ours?
当然 直到你搞砸为止
Sure, until you fuck it up.
所以别搞砸了
So don't fuck it up.
想你了
Miss you.
- 你没事吧 - 没事
- You okay? - Yeah, fine.
能复职我开心着呢
Glad to be back.
你是PTB电视台的那位女主持
You're that PTB lady.
我是妮可·格兰茨 你好吗
Nicole Glantz. How are you?
紧张
Nervous.
因为破事总会跟着你出现
When you're around, shit happens.
工作原因嘛
Comes with the job.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
- 不告诉你 - 没事
- Nope. - That's cool.
我不怪你
Don't blame you.
我想让你帮我认个人
I'm wondering if you could identify someone for me.
你知道这是从哪来的吗
Do you know what this is from?
知道 这是议员的性♥爱♥录像
Yeah, it's that senator's sex tape.
你知道那是谁吗
Do you know who that is?
别人告诉我这地方的角色扮演装备是市里最好的
I'm told this place has the best cosplay gear in town,
复古女郎更是最畅销的一套
And that Retro Girl outfit is top of the line.
是你卖♥♥的吗
Did you sell it?
又不是只有我一个人在这干活
I'm not the only one that works here.
那给我他们的名字
So give me their names.
谁知道这女人身份的 我就给谁五百美元
If they know who this woman is, I'll give them the $500.
没错 她是熟客
Yeah, she shops here.
名字地址
Name and address.
我写给你
I'll get it for you.
等你
We'll be waiting.
是佩勒姆
It's Pelham.
他在播报布朗议员的事
He's breaking a story on Senator Brown.
他妈的王八蛋
That fucking bastard.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
头条新闻
贝利·布朗议员遭谋杀 前钴骑士 在其洛杉矶办公室遇害
对于一位毕生致力于维护♥法♥律与秩序的前异能者
It's a stunning and horrifically tragic end to a once-great Power
这是一个震惊且骇人的悲剧结局
who devoted his life to the preservation of law and order.
贝利·布朗议员 前钴骑士
Senator Bailey Brown, formerly the Cobalt Knight,
今天清晨 被发现在他的洛杉矶办公室内遇害身亡
Was found murdered in his Los Angeles office early this morning.
我和PTB将会跟进事件的进展
PTB and I will continue to follow this story wherever it leads,
第一时间为您送上事件的转变 我们将会排除万难
Bringing you every twist and turn, lifting any rock we find
曝光那些应该对此负责的人
to expose those responsible.
对于这位有过污点的英雄的惨死
Some psycho with an axe to grind had something to do
某些别有用心的疯子难辞其咎
With this gruesome end to a tarnished hero,
而没有人可以阻止我向你说出真♥相♥
And no one will keep me from bringing you the truth.
法国战地医院 一九一八年 十月十六日
帕特里克
Patrick?
你感觉怎样
How are you feeling?
你需要什么东西吗
Is there anything you need?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
嗯 我是新来的
Yes, I'm new.
我做这工作不久 而我发觉你也是个新人
I haven't been at this very long, and I get the impression that you're just starting.
我懂的
I know.
你的脑袋在嗡嗡响
Your head is buzzing.
你可能会感到害怕
You're probably scared.
我叫珍妮斯
My name is Janice.
其实我并不是护士
And I'm not really a nurse.
医生已经被你弄糊涂了
You have the doctors mystified.
很多人都不明白你是怎样做到的
A lot of people don't understand how you did what you did.
那是不对的
It was wrong.
那是必然现象
It was necessary.
你不懂
You don't understand.
不 我懂
Yes, I do.
你是谁
Who are you?
我可以坐下吗
May I sit down?
一个和你一样的人
Someone just like you.
我是个怪胎
I'm a freak.
你是个奇迹
You're a miracle...
千万中的一个
One of many...
他们都可以改变这个世界
All of them capable of changing the world.
如果我们只是互相残杀的话 这世界就应该终结
The world should end if all we do is slaughter each other.
所以我们是来阻止它发生的
We're here to make sure that doesn't happen.
就是像你 像我们一样的人
People like you, like us...
可以改变 停止这一切疯狂行为的人
People who can make a difference, who can stop this madness...
我们可以改变世界
We can change things.
这不会有好结果的 永远不会
Nothing good can come from this, not ever.
你得离我远点
You need to get away from me.
帕特里克 我明白你现在的处境
Patrick, I know what you're going through right now...
别说了 你自己走 不要让我逼你
Not another word. You go, or I will make you go.
你不会想变成那样的
And you don't want that.
那下次再说吧
Until next time.
没有下次了
There won't be one.
会有的
There will.
我保证
I promise.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do this.
有听我说吗
Hello?
你可以的
You can.
你就是当警♥察♥的料
Being a cop comes naturally to you.
那按道理 我应该逮捕你
Then naturally, I should be arresting your ass
因为你杀了康拉德·穆迪
for murdering Conrad Moody.
这个世界上有法律 但也还要
Well, there's the law, and then there's...
- 做对的事情 - 只有法律
- What's right. - There's just... the law.
你是相信正义的 蒂娜
You believe in justice, Deena.
当然 但不是以出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂为代价啊
Sure, but not at the cost of my soul!
嘿 你现在在坐车
Hey, you're in the car,
和你搭档一起前往犯罪现场
On your way to a crime scene with your partner.
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
好吗
Right?
好
Right.
作为一个天才 你完全不懂得整理
For a genius, you had no sense of organization.
你可以按字母表排 按数字排 天啊
You use the alphabet. Use numbers, for Christ's sake.
就不能用点什么规律么
Use something.
很明显 他用的是你
Apparently, he's using you.
- 早啊 - 早
- Good morning. - Good morning.
- 你冲了咖啡 - 对啊
- You made coffee. - I did.
你还带来了阳光
And you brought sunshine.
你不是在干活么
Aren't you working it?
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表