剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
But I didn't die.
这三百年来 我一直在等待
I've been waiting 300 years for the human beings
希望人们做些于他们自己有益的事
to do something good with themselves,
可这只是浪费时间
and it's all just a waste of time.
或许莫里森是对的
Maybe Morrison was right.
或许我应该放任他们
Maybe I should just let them all just
自相残杀
burn and kill each other.
或许是时候有一个新的开始了
Maybe it's time for a fresh start.
沃克的信♥用♥卡♥没有一张被使用
None of Walker's credit cards have been used.
他的车也还停在自家楼里
His car is still parked at his building.
没有人看到他离开
No one saw him leave.
我们看了在他公♥寓♥找到的东西
We looked at the stuff we found at his apartment.
显然他把"莫里森"当真了
It's clear he was taking this "Morrison angle" Seriously.
我正在处理人♥质♥事件
I am dealing with a hostage situation,
你却在说一个死人
you're talking about a dead man?
或许我们 或者是沃克在查一些能从别的方面证明东西
Are we, or is Walker onto something that might prove otherwise?
超震给了沃克指引 对吗
SuperShock gave Walker the leads, right?
- 这期间他在哪里 - 不知道
- Where is he in all this? - Don't know.
但我们找到了一个研究莫里森的专家
But we have found an expert on Morrison, though.
她是个女性 叫萨玛拉
It's a woman named Samara.
她有点类似于网红
She's a bit of an internet celebrity.
是个异能阴谋论者 提出不少阴谋说和欺骗论
She's a Powers truther, into conspiracy theories and shit.
无论如何 她掌握着不少关于莫里森的知识
Anyways, she's got the lock on Morrison lore
- 我们接下来就去找她 - 你怎么看
- so we're gonna head there next. - So what are you thinking?
如果真是莫里森
If Morrison is real,
他估推断出沃克在追捕他 并抢先下手了
he figured out Walker was hunting him and struck first.
- 找到莫里森 - 好的 长官
- Find Morrison. - Yes, sir.
女士们
Ladies,
威尔夏附近的一个建筑工地报告说
a construction site off Wilshire reported several sticks
好几捆工业炸♥药♥今早早些时候失踪了
of commercial explosives missing early this morning.
防爆小组说 他给自己捆上了
Bomb squad says he's strapped himself with enough of it
足够炸死半径三十英尺内所有人的份量
to kill everyone within a 30 foot radius of the blast.
派一个狙击手如何
What about a sharpshooter?
太冒险了
It's a big risk.
为保全自己 他离人♥质♥非常近
He's... keeping the hostages pretty close for insurance.
他知道自己命悬一线
He's in over his head and he knows it.
他要价多少
How much is he asking for?
在他携带能力内 尽可能多的钱
As much as he can carry,
外加一个不会引渡他回来的国家的安全通道
plus safe passage to a country that won't extradite him.
不愧是我爸爸
Some dad, huh?
卡莉斯塔 我们需要你的帮助
Calista, we need your help.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
你平静地走过去 并和他说话
You're gonna walk in calmly and talk to him.
不
No.
卡莉斯塔和我一起过去
Calista and I will go in together.
我会用我的能力把他和人♥质♥隔离开来
I will use my energy cubes to separate him from the hostages.
那可能会演变成一场大屠♥杀♥
It'll be a bloodbath.
他想跟你说话 单独地
He wants to talk to you, alone.
他当然会这么做
'Course he does.
他觉得他能操控你帮他
He thinks he can manipulate you into helping him.
想着既然过去有用 现在为什么不会呢
Figures since it's worked in the past, why not the present?
你确定?
Are you sure about this?
我不再是个小姑娘了
I'm not a little girl anymore.
这正是我的期望
That's what I'm counting on,
也是银行里二十三个人的期望
and so are the 23 innocent people in that bank.
复活需要燃烧很多卡路里吧
Guess getting resurrected burned a lot of calories, huh?
该死的 你来干嘛
Goddamn it! Why are you here?
来给你添水
To refill your water.
不用了 还够 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
你为什么在这里
Why are you here?
你更该关注的应该是 为什么你在这里
Maybe you should be more concerned about why you are here.
最好的可能 你估计不爱听 不过...
I mean, best guess, and you're not gonna like it, but...
我是异能者
I'm a Power.
光想想就够混乱的了
Which is pretty fucked up when you think about it.
偏偏是你 是异能者
I mean, you, of all people, a Power.
对此 除了嘲讽 我想不到别的
I mean, if that's not irony, I don't know what is.
等等 什么意思
Wait, what... What is that?
你这什么表情
The thing you're doing with your face?
我在想赶紧让你走
I'm thinking you away.
我不觉得它是这个...
I don't think that's how it...
意思
Works.
克利斯宾 你要开始思考
Look, Krispin, you need to start focusing on the cards
你现在遇到的问题
you've been dealt here.
你仔细想想 都没有人知道你还活着
Think about it, no one even knows you're alive.
- 所以... - 保持默默无闻
- So... - So stay anonymous.
别表现得像个异能者
Don't register as a Power.
你可以造成很强的破坏
You could do so much damage.
如果我又死了 我怎么知道自己还能不能活过来
If I die again, how do I know I'll even come back?
只有一个办法
Only one way to find out.
我等不下去了
Getting tired of waiting.
我懂 但是 你要多给我点时间来...
Yeah, I understand, but... you're gonna have to give me some more time to...
真糟糕 因为你已经耗尽了时间
Too bad, 'cause you're running out of it.
塞科尔先生 你的女儿不会来了
Mr. Secor, your daughter is not coming.
什么 你说她不来是什么意思
The fuck? What do you mean she's not coming?
拜托 请保持冷静
Please, try to remain calm.
你♥他♥妈♥跟她说了没有
Did you fucking talk to her?
你告诉她现在的情况了吗
Did you tell her what's happening?
都他妈蹲下
Stay the fuck down!
每个人 都他妈蹲下
Everybody, stay the fuck down!
你想让我拿你来杀鸡儆猴吗
You want me to make an example out of you, huh?
这就是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
让他走 爸爸
Let him go, Dad.
卡莉斯塔 警♥察♥说你不会来了
Well, Calista, that cop said you weren't even coming.
好像你把我养大就是让我听命于警♥察♥一样
Like you raised me to take orders from cops.
这里有没有人能打开保险库
Who here can open the vault
让我给这个可怜虫装他要的钱
so I can get this pathetic ass rag his money?
我们不在的时候 一个人都不许杀
Don't fucking kill anyone while we're gone.
谢谢 甜心 我会 只在这里等着你
Thank you, sweetheart, I'll just... wait right here for you.
联盟宣称 幽灵已死
Unity declares: the ghost is dead
但这家伙持续在历史长河中现身
The guy keeps showing up throughout all of history,
用以下这些名字制♥造♥混乱
creating chaos under all sorts of names.
门多萨 曼纳斯 卡拉瑟斯 格拉博夫斯基
Mendoza, Manners, Caruthers, Grabowski.
他总在历史性的大灾难中出现
He always shows up during historical catastrophes,
讨厌鬼一直出现 我奶奶常这么说
like the proverbial bad penny, something my grandma used to say.
迄今 我还不清楚这讨厌鬼到底做了什么坏事
Now, I never found out what the penny did that was so bad,
但这个家伙 是最坏的人
but this guy, he's the worst.
这就结束了
That's it.
就这些
Is that it?
是的 很酷
Yeah... it's cool.
就这些
That's it.
现在 根据资料显示
Now, depending on sources,
那里还留有一些超强的力量
there's also some super strength in there
还有消失的能力
and the ability to disappear.
就像 隐形术
Like, turn invisible?
不 就是 噗地一下
No, just, poof.
前一分钟在这里 下一秒就消失在空气里
One minute there, next second gone in thin air.
再危险的境地也能轻松逃跑
Makes getting out of tough situations a snap.
俄♥罗♥斯♥部队闯进希♥特♥勒♥的燃料库的时候
Oh, he was supposedly in Hitler's bunker
他应该是在里面
when the Russians came crashing in.
哇 希♥特♥勒♥的燃料库
Wha... Hitler's bunker?
是的
Oh, yeah.
典型纳粹作风
Total Nazi.
给 你看
Here, look.
看起来很像他
That looks like him.
这挺罕见的
It's freaky.
他当时用的名字是欧伯霍茨尔
He was going by the name Oberholtzer.
大家都觉得他被炸死了
Everybody thought he died in the bombing.
但我不觉得
I think not.
为什么不
Why not?
两个月前 他打电♥话♥给我的一个直播播客
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表