剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
So, not your dog.
不是 他唯一做错的是给他的前女友
No, only thing he's guilty of is writing a stupid letter
写了封愚蠢的信
to his ex-girlfriend.
说到邮件 我们应该找到那封恐吓信
Speaking of letters, we should get to that hate mail.
等会儿 我有件事要做
Give me a minute. I got a thing.
你去哪里
Where you going?
我想 她爸爸被审讯了
Her dad's trial, I would think.
今天吗
That's today?
- 这一周都是 - 该死的
- It's been all week. - Shit, right.
不过我想 你现在大概脑子里思绪也很乱
But you've got a lot on your mind, I guess.
是的
Yeah.
该死
Mother f...
天呐 你还好吗
Holy shit, are you okay?
还好
Yeah.
是的 好极了
Yeah, terrific.
怎么了
What's up?
现在是不是不方便
Maybe now's not a good time.
是的 但你没发现吗
Yeah, well, haven't you noticed?
从来没有方便的时候
Times are shitty all over.
来吧 边走边谈
Come, walk and talk.
好的 提贝托 卓拉还有我认为...
Okay, so Tiberio, Zora, and I were thinking that...
谁是 谁是提贝托
And who's... who's Tiberio?
杵锤的新成员
That's Triphammer's new recruit.
哦 马丁内斯
Oh, yeah. Martinez.
是的
Yes.
你应该去看下医生
You should go see a doctor.
我去过
I did.
他说这只是头痛
He says it's just a headache.
我很好 我能为你做什么
I'm good. What can I do for you?
我们想组队 但我们需要帮助
Well, we want to team up, but we need help.
帮助
Help?
指导
Guidance.
什么样的指导
What kind of guidance?
我们希望你做我们的异能教练
We want you to be our Powers coach.
真的假的
Seriously?
来吧 你也有过异能
Come on, you've been there.
杵锤死了 况且谁训练的你
Triphammer's gone, and who trained you?
你也不是突然就成为钻石
You didn't become Diamond overnight.
有人指导了你 比如珍妮斯或者
Somebody guided you, like Janice or...
不是珍妮斯
It wasn't Janice.
那是谁
Who was it?
帕特里克
Patrick.
超震
SuperShock.
- 你在逗我 - 不
- You're kidding me. - No.
你应该去问问他 他可能会因此高兴的
You should ask him. He'd probably get a kick out of it.
我在问你
I'm asking you.
谢谢你的邀请 事实上 这是我的荣幸
Look, I appreciate it, and really, it would be an honor.
但
But...
我不是你找的那个人
I'm not the right guy.
- 你可以的 - 我...
- You could be. - I...
我不行的
I'm not, okay?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 我很抱歉 - 沃克
- I'm sorry. - Walker.
上帝保佑你
God bless you.
- 回见 - 那还用说
- See you later. - You betcha.
这算什么鬼状况
What the fuck was that?
这是曝光的威胁力
That was the threat of exposure.
食物链上头的某些人
Certain people further up the food chain weren't comfortable
不高兴我被问责
with the idea of me being questioned,
所以就结束咯
and that ends that.
就像我说的那样 过去的事都是鬼扯
Like I said, the past is a bitch.
好吧
Yeah.
现在的事也是
So is the present.
没必要了
Doesn't have to be.
你是怎么做到的
So how do you do it?
做什么
Do what?
每天都顺顺当当 所有人都认为你是个好警♥察♥
Get through every day, everyone thinking you're a great cop,
但你心里知道你什么都不是
but you know in your heart you're shit.
- 别 蒂娜 - 不不不 爸爸
- No, Deena... - No, no, no, Dad.
我真的
I really...
我需要知道
I need to know.
你得让步
You make allowances.
让步
Allowances?
是的
Yeah.
什么 就那么袖手旁观
What? Like, you let things slide even
即使你知道不应该
though you know you shouldn't,
这样还能让一切变好了
and that somehow makes things better?
是的
Yes.
这个世界需要让步 你也得让步
The world needs this, so you do that.
别弄得太复杂
Keep it simple.
但你违背了法律
But you broke the law.
你和你妈妈值得我给你们更好的生活
You and your mother deserved the best life I could give you.
你们是我的全部
You were my world.
我所想做的
All I ever wanted to do,
不过是长大好成为像你一样的人
when I grew up was be like you.
宝贝
Honey.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what happened.
我长大了
I grew up.
我长大了 爸爸
I grew up, Dad.
嘿
Hey.
我很抱歉你的麻烦事都没解决
I'm sorry it didn't work out for you.
解决了 尽管有点不尽人意
Oh, it worked out, just not the way I'd hoped.
你进展如何了
How are you doing?
还行
I'm okay.
我今天的事做完了
I'm done for the day.
- 也许我能给你买♥♥个... - 不用
- I was wondering if I could buy you a... - No.
你都不知道我想说什么
You don't know what I was going to say.
就算如此 还是不用
Still, no.
好吧
Okay.
那以后再说吧
Rain check.
行
Yeah.
好的
Yeah.
数小时前 世界初闻原♥子♥弹♥
A few hours ago, the world learned of the atomic bomb and its use
该原♥子♥弹♥被投在了日本广岛市
against the city of Hiroshima in Japan.
据描述
The descriptions of this
其极具毁灭性的可怕力量
new weapon's devastating and awesome power
颠覆以往想象
stagger the imagination.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道
I didn't know.
如果杜鲁门是遭到了威胁 那他就必须这么做
If Truman's hand was forced, then he had to.
是他做的 他当时也在那里
He did it. He was there, too.
帕特里克 谁在哪里
Patrick, who was?
随着更多信息不断曝光 我们期待来自白宫
As more information comes to light, we await further developments
和杜鲁门总统的进一步事态发展
from the White House and President Truman...
关于使用这个武器的决定...
Regarding the decision to use this...
他是个破坏者 他无处不在
He's a destroyer. He's everywhere.
你在说谁
Who are you talking about?
幽灵
The Ghost.
我知道谁杀了他
I know who killed him.
帕特里克 你在...
Hey, Patrick, what are you...
我知道谁杀了骑士
I know who killed the Knight.
谁
Who?
是他
It was him.
莫里森
Morrison.
你可能更熟悉他另一个名字 幽灵
You might know him better as The Ghost.
他杀了布朗议员 另外
He killed Senator Brown, and...
他接下来 要杀我
He's gonna kill me next.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表