剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
-我们不喜欢问题 -有问题的是她
-And we don't like the messy. -She's the one who's messy.
你看到她的指甲了吗
Did you see her fingernails?
而且她嗑药嗑嗨了
Oh, and she's high on speed.
合同绝对合法
The deal is absolutely clean.
我从她的课上获得了灵感 但动作是我自己的
I was inspired by her class, but the routine is my own.
人♥渣♥ 你剽窃了她的点子 你心里清楚
Piece of shit. You stole from her, and you know it.
她有问题 虽然很有才华 但有问题
She's troubled. Very talented, but troubled.
-可怜的人 -她嗑药成瘾
-Poor thing. -She drinks speed!
希望你是对的 因为我们很乐意继续和你合作
Well, I hope you're right because we'd love to stay in business with you.
你是我们最爱的合伙人之一
You're one of our favorites.
我儿子对你赞誉有加
My son tells me good things.
他什么都说
And he tells me everything.
当然了 那个懒货是个间谍
Of course, that lazy turd is a spy.
明白了 她不会惹麻烦的
Understood. She won't be a problem.
你能不能…
Can you just--
-谢谢你 凯文 -谢谢 是 谢了 凯文
-Thank you, Kev. -Thanks, yeah. Thanks, Kev.
到底也没喝到水
Never got that water.
妈妈
Mama.
-抱歉 -天啊
-I'm sorry. -Jesus Christ!
妈妈 这位是布里姆先生 是他开车送我回家的
This is Mr. Breem, Mama. He drove me home.
我不是故意要吓你的
I didn't mean to frighten you.
什么…你说他开车送你回家是什么意思
What-- What do you mean he drove you home?
怎么回事 爸爸呢
What? Where's Daddy?
丹尼被捕了
Well, Danny was arrested.
他和一群孩子非法侵入
He and a group of children were trespassing.
用他的说法是“抗♥议♥”
Or, as he would call it, "protesting."
是 好吧 他还好吗
Right. Okay. And is he okay?
现场有一位友善的女士
There was a friendly lady there,
她帮忙把其他孩子都送回家了 明白吗
and she helped get all the other kids home. Right?
非常友善的女士
Very friendly lady.
对你丈夫非常友善
With your husband.
嘿 你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
-很好 -是吗
-I'm fine. -Yeah?
你去把睡衣换上吧
Do you want to go get in your pajamas?
现在不是睡觉时间呀
It's not bedtime.
我知道 但我们可以吃双份甜点
I know, but we could have a double dessert.
我马上就来 去吧
I'll be right in. Go.
-你受伤了 -没有…我没事 我只是…
-Are you hurt? -No. No, I'm fine. I just--
在找律师的电♥话♥
I'm just trying to find our lawyer's number.
他们把他关在哪了
But where are they holding him?
你非要现在找吗
Do you really have to do that right now?
你不能让他在那边待上一阵子吗
Couldn't you let him stay there a minute or two?
这又不是什么天塌下来的大事 对吗
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, would it?
他在德尔马的拘留所里 距离海滩一个街区
He's in a holding cell in Del Mar, a block from the beach.
肯定不是阿蒂卡那样的地方
It's certainly not Attica.
你不该来我家
You shouldn't be here in my home.
这…你越界了
This is-- You've crossed the line.
他认为自己能阻止我
He thinks he can stop me from what I'm doing.
他做不到的
He can't stop it.
根本不可能
Not for a minute.
你来这里是不对的 这是个错误
This is wrong that you're here. It's wrong.
道歉
Apologize.
为什么
For what?
为你和我说话的方式
For the way you're talking to me.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
道歉
Apologize.
你有一股汗味
You smell like sweat.
我运动了好几个小时
Well, I've been exercising for hours.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我…我必须接这个电♥话♥ 我…
I gotta-- I have to get that. I--
-当然了 -是
-Of course, you do. -Yeah.
我…
I'm--
当然了
Of course.
这里是鲁宾家
You've reached the Rubins.
请在提示音后留言 我们会给你回电
Please leave us a message after the tone, and we will call you back.
爱与和平
Peace and love.
你好 我是利兹诺顿
Hello there. It's Liz Norton.
我找茜拉 如果你能转告她
I'm calling for Sheila. If you could give her a message.
或是她能听见这条留言
Or maybe she hears this.
我不太懂答录机的原理
I'm not terribly familiar with how these things work.
-我自♥由♥了 好 -是 对
-I'm a free man. Okay. -Yes. Yeah.
是 好
Yeah. Okay.
我本来不想用这种方法告诉你 但我一直联♥系♥不上你
This is not how I intended to tell you, but I haven't been able to reach you.
我知道你很忙 但我必须告诉你
I know you're terribly busy, but I had to let you know.
你父亲昨晚去世了
Well, your father passed away last night.
很突然 但他走得很安详
It was sudden but peaceful.
他们认为是因为心脏病
A heart episode, they believe.
这周末在圣詹姆斯教堂会举♥行♥葬礼
There will be a service this weekend at St. James.
我可以把细节全都告诉你 请给我们回电
I can give you all of the details if you'll just call us back.
无论他们是否逮捕我 在那边抗♥议♥都令我感到重获生机
Arrest me, don't arrest me. I felt alive again out there, protesting.
当时新闻台在场 该死的新闻台在现场
The news was there. The fucking news was there.
我不知道 我只是…
I don't know. I just--
你还好吗
You all right?
(茜拉舞蹈教室)
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表