剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
逃避
Avoidance.
这些都很耳熟
All familiar.
你现在只能靠自己了 不想沉底就努力游上岸 我才不在乎
You're on your own here. Sink or swim. See if I care.
爱
Love?
你在提问吗 因为你…后面用了升调
Was that a question? 'Cause you went… up at the end.
-顶嘴的人就要动动腿 -不是吧
-And back talk takes a walk. -Really?
-我们不会再这么做了 对吗 -我可以再做一次
-We're not doing that again, are we? -I can make it two.
有谁愿意和大家分享一下 橙子练习都有哪六步吗
Who would like to share the six steps of the orange exercise?
除了哈丽特 谁都行
Anyone but Harriet.
厌食症患者真是优等生
Anorexics are such overachievers.
把手举得那么高 像是要寻求认可一样
Shooting her hand in the air like an approval-seeking missile.
拿稳 观察 嗅闻 品尝 吞咽 贯彻
Holding, seeing, smelling, tasting, swallowing, following.
-别忘了还有拍马屁 -很好 梅琳达
-Don't forget ass-kissing. -That's good, Melinda.
重点是内照自省 观察自己的感官体验
This is about sitting within yourself, within your sensory experience.
对我们当中有些人而言 在这种状态下会感到不适
And for some of us, that is not the most comfortable place to be.
你这时不必举手
You don't have to raise your hand here.
-对不起 -你也不必道歉
-I'm sorry. -And you don't need to apologize.
-抱歉… -没关系…
-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. -That's okay. It's okay.
我能换个橙子吗
Can I pick a different orange?
这个感觉可能里面有问题
This one feels like it might have a problem inside it.
天啊 这下要很长时间了
Oh, boy. This is gonna take a while.
你去吧
You go right ahead.
对不起 这太过分了 我让大家等我
I'm sorry. This is crazy. I'm making everyone wait.
-对不起 -没关系
-I'm sorry. -It's okay.
你曾拥有生活 一盘健身录像带 蒸蒸日上的事业
You had a life, a workout tape, a growing business,
你把这些都丢下 来做这毫无意义的事
and you're leaving it all behind for this nonsense.
这就是你现在的圈子 这就是你想要的
This is your tribe now. This is where you wanna be?
…像是外星人从一个遥远的星球带来的
…as if an alien dropped it from a distant planet.
你这辈子从未见过这样的东西
You've never seen anything like it in your life before.
它有什么特质 是什么颜色 形状
What are its qualities? Its colors? Its shape?
只是个橙子而已 普普通通的橙子
It's just an orange. An ordinary fucking orange.
把它拿在手里是什么感觉 它的重量 质地
How does it feel in your hand? Its weight, its texture.
观察上面的小坑洼和断梗
Look at all those little divots and stubbles.
现在我们先从一块橙子皮开始
And now we're starting with just one piece of the peel,
所有的香精都储存在这里
where all that fragrant oil is stored,
保护着水果的外皮
protecting the skin of the fruit.
试着去品味
Try taking that in.
要注意的是 嗅闻也是一种摄入
Let's be aware of how smelling is a kind of consuming.
气味会穿过鼻腔 一直来到肺部
Travels through your nose all the way to your lungs.
等你真正咬上一口时 恐怕已经是一年后了
It'll be a year before you actually take a bite.
真是荒唐
This is ridiculous.
现在把一块水果放进嘴里
And now placing one segment of the fruit in your mouth,
先别咬 感受它在嘴里的感觉
trying not to bite it yet. Just feeling it in your mouth.
注意自己的感官和身体的反应
Notice the sensations that come up and how your system responds.
我们此刻只去感受 不做评判
We're just gonna notice those things for a moment without judgment.
也毫无尊严
And without dignity.
梅琳达 我喜欢这个声音
I love that vocalizing, Melinda.
是的 有什么样的反应都可以 但还是先不要去咬
Yes. Anything that comes up is okay, but still trying not to bite.
我们只是在保持正念 观察
We're just being mindful, observing.
接下来呢 一起去洗手间
What's next? Going to the bathroom together
有意识地把橙子拉出来 你要错过创业机会了
and consciously shitting the orange out? You're missing your chance.
人生有所作为的时间不多了 你还在虚度光阴
You're wasting the little time you have left to do something with your life.
不行 你必须停下
No, you have to stop!
抱歉 我…做不了这个 你们做吧 我只是 这个练习不适合我
I'm sorry. I just-- I can't do this. You can. I'm just-- This one's not for me.
她不能这样 她不能就这么离开
She can't do that. She can't just bail.
注意力放回橙子上 哈丽特 请把注意力放回橙子上
Back to your orange, Harriet. Back to your oranges, please.
我能摘一朵花吗
Can I pick one?
-当然 -不行 宝贝
-Sure. -No, sweetie.
抱歉 宝贝 这些花 是为了大家种的 不只是我们
Sorry, sweetie. They're just for everyone here, not just us.
妈妈 你在这里住多久
How long are you here, Mama?
我跟你说过了 宝贝 要住几周 就快结束了
I told you, honey. It's gonna be a couple weeks. We're almost there.
对 再睡十次觉我就回家了
Yeah. It's ten sleeps, and then I'm home.
不算太久 对了 小粉还好吗
It's not too bad. How's Pinky, by the way?
它病了 它狠狠地撞伤了头
She's sick. She hurt her head.
它为了好起来 要去看治脑袋的医生
She's going to the head doctors to feel better.
它是怎么撞伤脑袋的
How'd she hurt her head?
我们还没想那么多
Well, we haven't really gotten that far.
我要养一只狗
I'm getting a dog.
什么
What?
天啊 这可是大事 和以往不同
Wow, that's big and different.
是 我们去了一个动物…收♥容♥所♥
Yeah. We visited a animal… shelter.
见到了一些可爱的狗
And met some cute dogs.
有一只叫奥利奥 我们很喜欢它
One of 'em was named Oreo… which we liked.
但它有些行为问题 眼角还有分泌物
But she had some behavioral issues and a runny thing from her eye,
有些令人担心 所以… 但是没错 我们正在商量
so that was concerning, so-- But yeah, we're talking about it.
好令人激动啊
That's exciting.
谢谢你带她来
Thank you for bringing her.
你这么做很大度 你本来不必带她的
It's very generous of you. You didn't have to do that.
无论我们面对什么问题 我不会让她承受痛苦的
Well, whatever we're dealing with, I'm not gonna put that on her.
他想让女儿看到你这个样子 这样他就能当送狗的英雄
He wants her to see you like this so he can be the hero, the dog provider.
把更多憎恨留给你 就是这么回事
More shit for you to shovel. That's what that is.
我非常生你的气
I am so mad at you.
我不知道我不生你气的那天会不会到来
I don't know if there's ever gonna be a time that I'm not.
-我很抱…丹尼 抱歉 -不 听着
-I'm so-- Danny. I'm sorry. -No, listen.
请听我说 让我说 好吗
Please listen. Let me say this, okay?
我知道你在这里面对着
I recognize that you are here dealing with something
非常严重 真实的问题 我很为你骄傲
that is very big and very real, and I am proud of you for facing it.
这值得称赞
That is something to be commended.
有个必须要打破的循环
There's a cycle here that needs to be broken,
要靠你来打破
and it's up to you to break it.
为了玛雅
For Maya.
所以你是好样的 就是这样
So good for you. And that's all.
但我还是很生你的气
But I am still so mad at you.
(爱)
我们一起来吧
Let's do this thing.
这是什么啊
What the fuck was that?
-那是不是…该死 -好了 各位
-Is that-- Oh, fuck. -Okay, folks.
我知道大家的感受 觉得自己被逼到了极限
I know how you're feeling. Feeling pushed to the limit?
-我知道自己为什么不喜欢你了 -这是不可避免的 不是吗
-Figured out why I don't like ya. -This was inevitable, wasn't it?
-你是从哪… -露西有一盘
-Where did you even-- -Lucy got a copy.
我完全忘记了 直到今天 我把它放进录像机 准备出点汗
I forgot all about it until I popped it in today to sweat a little.
你就出现了
And there you were.
等等 我可以解释
Wait a second. I can explain the whole thing.
你既做这个又在学校教课呢 还是…
Do you do this and teach school or just--
对 只做这个
Yeah, just this.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我只说过我教课 这是事实
I just said that I taught. And I do teach.
你们算是自己脑补的
So you guys, kind of, filled in the blanks.
部分谎言和彻底的谎言一样糟糕
Partial lies are just as bad as outright ones.
我个人认为其实更糟糕 因为其中包括狡猾的行为
I personally think they're worse on account of the sneakiness involved.
她很狡猾 这是肯定的
She's pretty fucking sneaky. That's for sure.
我不这么看
I don't see it that way.
我不知道我做什么工作关你们什么事
And I'm not sure what business it is of any of yours what I do for a living.
你兜售的东西正是我们所有人 在这里接受治疗的原因
You're peddling the very thing we're all in here getting treatment for.
你是钻进鸡窝的狐狸
You're a fox in the henhouse.
她们不欢迎你 她们不喜欢你
They don't want you here. They don't like you here.
而你还坚持留在这里 醒醒吧
And yet you insist on being here. Wake up!
你离开这里之后还怎么卖♥♥这破录像带
What happens to you slinging this shit after you leave here?
我觉得这两者毫无关系
Well, I don't see what one thing has to do with the other.
人们发现你和我们一样后 谁还会买♥♥你的录像带
Why would anyone buy your tape once they find out you're one of us?
“只需超低的9.95美元 外加令人痛苦的饮食障碍症
"For the low, low price of $9.95 and a crippling eating disorder,
你也可以拥有我这样的身材”
you too can look just like me."
对 这绝对是我不喜欢你的地方
Yeah, this is definitely what I don't like about ya.
她们要看到你像她们那样痛苦 崩溃
They won't be happy until you're as miserable and broken
没有出路 才会开心
and devoid of options as they are.
其实呢 我都不知道 自己会不会回去卖♥♥录像带
Well, the truth is, I don't even know if I'm gonna go back to this.
我不知道我是否能…
I don't know if I can--
我喜欢看
I like it.
-音乐很有意思 -对 很有节奏感
-The music is fun. -Yeah, it is pretty catchy.
而且卢安说适度锻炼是可以的 甚至是健康的
And Luanne says moderate exercise is okay. Healthy, even.
你吃芥末酱包当晚餐 你懂什么是健康吗
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表