剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
(沙足幼儿园)
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
我真的要什么都行吗
I can really have anything?
是的 今天是爸爸开恩日 你无论要什么 爸爸都会答应的
That's right. It is Daddy Yes Day, so whatever you ask for, Daddy says yes.
当然要在合理的范围内
Within reason.
我能要一个彩虹吗
Can I have a rainbow?
可以 彩虹已下单 送达日期待定
Yes. Rainbow order is in. Time of delivery, TBD.
-还要什么 -我想要一条美人鱼
-What else? -I want a mermaid.
这也太简单了 我们去海滩
You're making this too easy. We will go to the beach.
去海里找一找 看看能不能找到美人鱼
We will look in the water, see if we can spot some mermaids.
还有呢
What else?
-汉堡包 -什么
-Hamburgers! -What?
我午餐想吃汉堡包
I want hamburgers for lunch.
玛雅 你知道我们不吃汉堡包的
Oh, Maya, you know that we don't eat hamburgers.
如果你愿意改吃素食汉堡包 我们就去有机食品市场
If you'll settle for a veggie burger, we'll go to the organic market.
妈妈就吃汉堡包
Mom eats hamburgers.
宝贝 妈妈不吃汉堡包
Sweetheart, your mommy does not eat hamburgers.
就是她让我不再吃红肉
She's the one who got me to stop eating red meat
因为这对你的身体和灵魂都不好
because it's not good for your body or your soul.
有一次妈妈吃了整整三个汉堡包
One time, Mommy ate three whole hamburgers.
但我只吃了一个
But I only ate one.
但是我喜欢吃
But I liked it.
玛雅 我要你对我说实话
Maya, I need you to be honest with me.
这件事是不是在你梦里发生的
Did this happen in one of your dreams, maybe?
不是 是真的 就像美人鱼一样
No, it was real. Like mermaids.
(诚招室友)
宝贝 你干什么呢
Babe, what are you doing?
这不够好 “诚招室友”
It's not good enough. "Roommates wanted"?
我是怎么想的 应该是急需室友 是急需
I mean, what was I thinking? It's roommates need-- It's needed.
该死的
Goddamn it.
宝贝 本来挺好的啊
Babe, it was fine.
不好 一点都不好…
It wasn't. It's shit. It's all shit!
泰勒 你别这么纠结 你把家里弄得全是负能量 真的
Ty, you gotta stop obsessing. You're poisoning the house, like, literally.
创意手工活让我感到放松
Creative projects make me feel relaxed.
这个手工活显然没有效果
Well, this one's not working.
因为我总是做不好
'Cause I keep screwing 'em up!
我们是在勒索别人 宝贝
We're blackmailing someone, dude.
勒索很多钱 都是黑心钱
For like, a significant amount of money. Like, dark-side money.
你为什么压低声音 除了我们 没有别人住这里了
Why are you whispering? Nobody lives here anymore but us.
我也不知道
I don't know.
好吧 你慌了 你必须把注意力放在积极的一面
Okay, you are freaking out. You gotta focus on the positive.
她一旦把钱给了我们 亲爱的 我们就衣食无忧了
Once she pays us that money, honey, we're set.
是吗 如果她不给呢 那我们怎么办
Yeah? What if she doesn't? What the hell do we do then?
那我们就毁了她的生活 我们怎样都是赢家
We've ruined her life! It's a fucking win-win!
还有第三种可能 小芭 她如果转而对付我们怎么办
There is a third option, Bun. What if she turns it against us?
她很聪明、狡猾
She's smart and sneaky.
我们应该去墨西哥避避风头
We should head down to Mex. Lay low for a while.
我们可以去申请护照
I mean, we can get passports.
那个时间太长了 也许可以用假护照
Well, that takes too much time. Fakes, maybe.
里奇做假护照 但他已经在墨西哥了 我们该怎么找他呢
Richie makes fakes, but he's already in Mex, so how do we get to him?
好了 到此为止 我们出门去
All right, that's it. We're getting out of here.
我们都得去透透气
We both need some air.
两万五千美元 这些人有什么毛病
$25,000? What is wrong with these people?
你有什么毛病
What's wrong with you?
重点不是钱 钱…这是原则问题
It's not the money. The money is-- It's the principle.
什么样的人觉得自己可以如此行事
What kind of person thinks they can behave in this way?
恶意制♥造♥混乱
Maliciously creating chaos.
你就是这样的人
That sort of person is you.
我知道这很难理解 但我们没有时间
I know it's hard to comprehend, but we don't have any time.
他们说给我两天 否则就把录像带公开
They said two days or they'll send it to everyone.
他们是怎么拿到的 这是我弄不明白的地方
How did they get their hands on it? That's what I'm trying to understand.
谁知道呢 关键是他们拿到了
Who knows? The point is that they did.
如果我们不给钱 所有人都会看到录像带
And if we don't pay them, everyone's gonna see it.
会看到我们
They're gonna see us.
我父亲是自杀的
My father took his life.
我们不去说发生了什么 因为那是一件可怕的事
We don't say that's what happened because it's a terrible thing to say.
但他就是自杀了
But that's what he did.
他的人生中有不为人知的一面
There was a private side of his life
他无法或不愿再带着那一面活下去了
that he couldn't, or wouldn't, live with anymore.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我也是
I am too.
我一直在寻找一种…信♥号♥♥
And I've been looking for some kind of… sign.
一个岔路、一个不同的方向
An off-ramp. A different way.
也许这就是那个信♥号♥♥
Maybe this is that sign.
你在暗示什么
What are you suggesting?
也许这是我们行动的号♥角
Maybe this is our call to action.
或者更准确地说是不去行动
Or rather, inaction.
这是一次机遇 让我们任由不够强大的地方倒塌
It's an opportunity to let that which is not strong enough to stand collapse.
这样我们可以重建
So that we could rebuild.
我们二人同心 其利断金 茜拉
Together. We're a force, Sheila.
我想和你在一起
I wanna be with you.
这可以是我们的开始
This could be our beginning.
你说的情况是不可能实现的
What you're saying, that's impossible.
怎么 我们要放弃各自的人生、事业吗
I mean, what, we're gonna blow up our whole lives, our careers?
我们不是这样的人 他们知道这一点
It's not who we are. I mean, they know that.
他们自以为了解我
They think they know me.
但唯一真正了解我的人是你
But the only person that really knows me is you.
而且在你让我在这里看到这些之后…
And after what you let me see here…
我其实没有让你看到…
Well, I didn't really let you see--
我觉得你也可以把这话用在我身上
I think you could say the same thing about me.
我知道这很疯狂
I know it's crazy.
你就考虑一下吧 考虑一天
You just think about it… for a day.
在我们放弃之前 想想吧
Just entertain it… before we let it go.
和你在一起
When I'm with you…
是我感到自♥由♥的唯一时光
It's the only time I feel free.
我们可以一直拥有这种感觉的
We could feel that way all the time.
有什么能阻止我们
What's stopping us?
“厌食症有一种可怕的变种病
"Persons suffering from anorexia's ominous variant,
叫暴食症 患者会快速、悄悄或连续吃下 高卡路里食品
called bulimia, consume high-calorie foods in rapid, hidden episodes or binges,
并常常以自我催吐收尾
often concluding in self-induced vomiting,
要么用手 要么用催吐剂或泻药”
either manually or with the help of emetics or laxatives."
爸爸 我什么时候能吃汉堡包
Daddy, when do I get my hamburger?
抱歉 宝贝 我们一会儿就去买♥♥ 好吗
Sorry, sweetie, we'll get it in a second, okay?
不如你先读美人鱼的书吧
Why don't you read your mermaid book there?
我已经读完了
I already did.
那就再读一次
Well, read it again.
“这种减肥的尝试导致体重波动
"Such attempts at weight loss result in weight fluctuation,
中到重度抑郁、闭经甚至是盗窃癖”
mild to severe depression, amenorrhea, and even kleptomania."
好了…
Okay, okay, okay.
(《聪明的女人 愚蠢的选择》 《勇气只有两个字》)
(孩子的道德判断)
我们的新运动服
And we got these new jerseys,
是涤纶做的 令人发痒
and they're made out of this, like, itchy polyester.
颜色太黄了 全是黄色
And they look so yellow. Like, yellow.
不是那种好看的黄色 而是…
Not like a nice yellow, but like a…
那种很奇怪的、像芥末的黄
Like a weird, like, mustardy yellow.
你知道吧 我们穿上后看起来像 很多恶心的东西组合在一起
You know? And we look like a gross combination of things out there.
-是 -很奇怪
-Yeah. -It's weird.
我们学校的主题色是蓝色和黄色
I mean, our school colors are blue and yellow.
那就选蓝色啊 人人都喜欢蓝色
Just go with blue. Everybody likes blue.
我喜欢黄色
I like yellow.
它代表太阳、喜悦、对美好未来的希望
Symbolizes the sun, joy, hope for a brighter future.
代表新的篇章
A new chapter.
它是一种被低估的颜色
It's an underappreciated hue.
齐克 你知道我最喜欢什么颜色吗
Do you know what my favorite color is, Zeke?
不知道 爸爸 是什么
No, what is it, Dad?
就是黄色
It's yellow.
好吧
Right.
我父亲有一件黄色的 高尔夫球上衣 他总是穿
My father had a yellow golf shirt he used to wear all the time.
而我母亲没有告诉他就把它扔掉了
And my mother got rid of it without telling him.
她觉得这件衣服显得娘娘腔
She thought it looked effeminate.
在她看来这是不好的
Which was a bad thing. In her eyes.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表