剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
嗨
Hi!
这是我 我就是她
That's me. I'm her.
你想进一步了解健身录像带吗
Are you interested in hearing more about the tape?
不想吗 好吧
No? Okay.
我们别热情过度 可别把顾客吓跑了
So we take it down a few clicks. We don't wanna scare people.
嗨 你对健身感兴趣吗
Hi, are you interested in fitness?
不感兴趣 只喜欢芝士 好吧
Nope, just cheese. Good to know.
嗨 凯文 你是叫凯文 对吧
Hey, Kevin. It's Kevin, right?
凯文 对
Kev, whatev.
凯文 你能给我讲讲你手里那个设备吗
Kev, would you mind telling me what that device you're holding is about?
大概就是记录销♥售♥的
I guess it keeps track of engagement.
比如终止和成功购买♥♥
Like stops and buys.
我预期的销♥售♥额是多少呢
And how much engagement am I expected to have?
老爸只让我计数
Dad just told me to count.
老爸 就是说奥吉是你♥爸♥
Dad? So Auggie is your dad?
我一开始想要一份文职工作
I wanted a desk job, at first.
但他说直接下基层工作比较好
But he said it would be good to just get out there.
太好了 你正式加入二流团队了
Great. You're officially on the B-team.
如果我买♥♥这盘录像带 我能变成你这样吗
If I buy this, will I look like you?
我不知道 你想吗 你想变成我这样吗
Well, I don't know. Do you want to? Do you wanna look like me?
不 我…开玩笑的
No, I mean-- I was joking.
你确定 男人也可以进行有氧训练
Are you sure? Because men can use aerobic exercise too.
在你自己家的私密空间里
And in the privacy of your own home,
用你的录像机播放 你想做什么 想变成什么样子都可以
on your VCR, you can do or be whatever you want.
你呢
What about you?
你想健身吗 也许你老婆想
Do you wanna get fit? Or maybe your wife does?
-我没老婆 -目前还没有
-I don't have a wife. -Well, not yet.
不如你买♥♥一盘回家去试试
Why don't you take this home and give it a try?
我保证 你在几周内就能看到效果
I promise you, you will see results within weeks.
这是令你心跳加速的健身锻炼 只卖♥♥9.95 而且很有意思
It's a heart-pumping workout for 9.95, and it is a lot of fun.
好 没问题 给
Yeah, no, sure, here you go.
谢谢惠顾
Thank you.
好
Okay.
到了 去上学吧
Here we go. Going to school.
好
All right.
(去海滩者禁止在此停车 沙足幼儿园)
看啊
Look at that.
轮胎秋千
Tire swing.
完美的游乐场玩具
Perfect playground toy.
无法改进了 因为它已经十全十美
Can't improve on it because it's already perfect.
简单 纯粹 圆♥满♥ 耐用
Simple, pure, circular, eternal.
小格子柜 拜托
And cubbies, come on.
成年人怎么没有这种东西 属于自己的小空间
Why don't adults have these? You know, little space to call your own.
我觉得很有意义
Makes perfect sense to me.
嗨 你想吃点南瓜面包吗
Hey. Would you like some pumpkin bread?
那还用说 我想吃
Are you kidding? Yeah, I'd love some.
-是我今天早上刚做的 -今天早上
-I made it fresh this morning. -This morning?
这不是南瓜面包 这是来自天堂的美食
That's not pumpkin bread. That is a slice of heaven.
-我得要一份食谱才行 -没问题
-I'm gonna need that recipe. -Sure.
什么情况 老爸今天不上班
So, what? Daddy's day off work?
不止今天一天
Well, a little more than just a day.
可以说是接管了家庭内部事务 同时妻子外出工作
Sorta taking over on the home front while the wife heads to work,
我很喜欢这样 是
and I'm loving it. Yeah.
能多陪陪玛雅
Get a little more time with Maya.
真是个特别的孩子 她早上说了句话 笑死我了
Such a special kid. She said the funniest thing this morning.
嘿 格蕾塔 过来 你也听听
Hey, Greta, get in here. You wanna hear this.
我说玛雅今天早上特别搞笑
I was saying Maya was funny this morning.
是 所有父母都觉得自己的孩子搞笑
Yeah, all kids are funny to their parents.
其他人就不一定了
Maybe not so much to everybody else.
格蕾塔 我是得罪你了吗
Did I do something to you, Greta?
我 没有
To me? No.
听着 我刚开始照顾孩子 但我愿意去倾听 学习
Look, I'm new to the game, obviously, but I am ready to listen and learn.
知道吗 你应该和我 一起申请加入外联委员会
You know what? You should sign up for the outreach committee with me.
那工作很辛苦 但没人知道
It's a lot of work and nobody notices.
除非你搞砸了 那他们就会狠狠批评你
Unless you mess up, and then they really come for you.
旺达 对吧
Right, Wanda?
-是 -你要去喝咖啡吗
-Yeah. -Were you going to get coffee?
-你是要去还是… -我是…好啊
-Were you going, or-- -Was I g-- Sure.
太好了 谢谢
That's amazing. Thank you.
-非常感谢 -是
-Thank you so much. -Yeah.
那你要我替你报名吗 会议是一周两次
So, you want me to sign you up? The meetings are twice a week.
-你说两次 -对
-Did you say twice? -You all right?
-一周两次 -对 两次
-Twice a week? -Yes. Two times.
好 行 听起来很有趣
Great, yeah. That sounds fun.
替我报名吧
Sign me up.
-谢谢 拜 -慢走
-Thank you. Bye. -Enjoy.
该吃午餐了吧
So, I guess that's lunch?
我不介意继续工作
I don't mind keeping going.
工作到正午吧 现在客流量还很大
Till noon, say? Foot traffic is still strong.
我们在正午吃午餐 不能提前
We eat lunch at noon, not before.
只是我有点饿了
It's just I'm kinda hungry though.
而且我看到街对面有一家中餐馆 看起来还不错
And I saw a Chinese place across the street that looked all right.
要不要去试试
You wanna check it out?
我们刚吃过桃子和酸奶
We've just had the peach and the yogurt,
-不能吃午餐 现在还不行 -不了
-so there's no lunch. Not yet. -No.
或者我可以帮你打点外卖♥♥ 好吗
Or I can pick you up something to go if you want?
大量的盐和脂肪堆积在体内
A tsunami of salt and fat to curdle inside you
-一直持续到明天 -不 谢了 你好好吃吧
-for the rest of the day? -No, thank you, but you enjoy.
好吧
Okay.
也许你也可以休息一下 这是你努力挣来的
And maybe you could take a break too. I mean, you earned it.
-懒惰老板之子如是说 -好 我会的
-Says the lazy boss's son. -Yep, will do.
对了 继续加油 姑娘们
That's it. Keep it up girls.
小伙子们也一样 胳膊摆动起来 动起来
Boys too. Pump those arms. Pump them.
要想有效果 就要他妈的动起来
You gotta move it if you wanna fucking groove it.
不好 宝贝 脏话可以用哔声盖过去吧
Shit. We can bleep that, right, babe?
对 当然 继续
Yep, no doubt. Keep on rolling.
(录制中)
保持两侧轮流蹬腿
Keep that side-to-side motion going.
这是关键
That's where it's at.
感觉到这种能量了吗
You feel that energy?
从轮子一直传到头顶 宝贝
That long line from the wheels to the crown, baby.
这就是轮滑健身的魔力
That's the Roller BOD magic.
这是全身运动 没有费力的动作和跳跃
It's a full-body workout. No harsh bumping and jumping here.
就是这样稳定的节奏 你能做到
This right here is the steady groove. You got it!
准备做交叉步
Let's get ready for crossovers.
这是个高级动作 准备好了再和我一起做
This is an advanced move, so just join me when you're ready.
不要操之过急
No rushing here.
四 三 二 一
In four, three, two, and one!
不好 宝贝 你没事吧
Shit, babe. Are you okay?
糟糕
Dude.
糟糕 我没事
Dude. I'm cool.
我只是必须休息十分钟左右 得重新安装摄像机
I'm just gonna have to have a soft ten. Gotta re-rig.
这样不行 我还是讨厌她
It's not working. I still fucking hate her.
我讨厌她 我讨厌她偷我的点子 害我们流浪街头
I hate her. I hate her for stealing from me and getting us evicted.
嘿…
Hey. Hey. Hey, hey.
小芭 嘿 我们说好要如何控制情绪来着
Bun, hey. What do we say about that anger of yours?
我要用怒火去把她家烧掉
That I should use it to go burn her house down.
开玩笑的
Kidding.
这是负能量
That it's bad vibes.
很不好的负能量
Super bad vibes!
不过很难重新去相信
It's hard, though, to believe again.
我曾经拥有梦想 结果被她偷走了
I had my dream, and she fucking snatched it.
现在你有更好的点子了
And now you have a radder one.
如果这个点子不如之前的呢
What if this one isn't radder?
这个点子就是更好 而且它属于我们
It is, and it's ours.
不如你去帮我把胶条拿来吧
So why don't you get me the duct tape?
我十分钟就可以把摄像机装好 宝贝
I'll have this rigged up and rolling in ten, babe.
天啊 这东西比我想象中糟糕多了
Oh, man, this thing is way worse than I thought.
我不确定 我是不是得出汗
I don't know, won't I sweat?
会 但出汗的感觉很好 是一种释放
Yes, but it feels good. It's a release.
我不会练出大块肌肉吧
Won't I get big muscles?
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表