剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
All the colors came rushing back,
我又能感受到一切了 而不是被各种情绪压垮
and I could feel everything again instead of everything just feeling me.
就像是…这样说明白吗
You know, like… Just-- Does that make any sense?
很明白 你感受到了…控制
That makes a lot of sense. You felt control…
是
Yeah.
-强大 有能力 像你一样 -对…
-…strong, capable, like you. -Yes. Yeah!
-就像我自己… -是
-Like myself. Like myself. -Yeah.
像我想要的那种感觉 想要成为的样子
Like how I wanna feel. Like what I wanna be.
-我觉得不应该是《茜拉舞蹈教室》 -没错
-I don't think it's Body By Sheila. -No.
-不行 我觉得这太局限了 -对
-No. I think that's too limiting. -Yeah.
因为我们说的是整个自我
Because we're talking about the whole self.
-没错 -不仅仅只是身体
-Yes! -It's not just the body.
没错 这正是我希望 所有人也能像我一样发现的东西
No, and that's what I want everyone to discover too.
-“发现” 这个词太好了 对 -是的 好 对
-"Discover." That's a great word. Yes. -Yes. Okay, yes.
-发现… -对
-Discover… -Yes!
发现自我
Discover themselves.
不 应该是重新发现自我
No, but Rediscover Yourself.
没错
Yes!
和茜拉一起重新发现自我
Rediscover Yourself with Sheila.
太好了
Yes!
-太好了 -天啊
-Yes. -Oh, my God.
-没错 “重新发现” 对 -好了
-Yes. "Rediscover," yes! -Okay.
-我得把这句写下来 -对 好
-I gotta write this down. -Yes. Okay.
-好 那么… -和茜拉一起重新发现自我
-All right, so-- -Rediscover Yourself with Sheila.
-那么要用哪些方法呢 -是的
-So, what are some of the tools, right? -Yes.
因为不能只有录像带 必须更进一步 那么什么…
'Cause it can't just be the tape. It's gotta be more than that. So what--
-日志 -日志 很好 不错
-A journal. -A journal. That's good. Okay.
你可以追踪一开始的感受
You can track how you feel when you start…
-“追踪” -也可以追踪自己的进度
-"Track." -…and you track as you progress.
追踪…追踪日志 助你实现健身目标 对吧
Tracking with-- Get on track with the tracker, hey?
-追踪日志 你有追踪日志 -对
-Tracker! You have a tracker. -Yeah.
如果你把感受记录下来 你就不会忘记
If you're tracking how you feel, you won't forget.
如果不会忘记 你就会记住
If you don't forget, you'll remember.
-然后你会… -和茜拉一起重新发现自我
-Then, you'll-- -Rediscover yourself with Sheila.
-我的天 -太棒了
-Oh, my God. -Yes!
-是的 -对
-Yes. -Yes.
-对 -天啊
-Yes. -Wow.
你摆脱了斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥的摆布 我太高兴了
I'm glad you're not under the thumb of Stahl/Grunner anymore.
这太重要了 你不应该受他们的摆布
That's such a huge deal. You shouldn't be under their thumb.
-不得摆布 -你不应受任何人的摆布
-No thumbs! -You shouldn't be under anybody's thumb.
就像一只猫
Like a cat.
猫女郎受谁的摆布呢
Whose thumb does Cat Girl live under?
那是不可能的 对
That's impossible. Yeah.
她来了
Here she goes.
她开始挠沙发了
She's getting into the couch.
不好 别抓靠枕
Uh-oh, no pillows.
不行 把靠枕拿走吧
No, get these outta here.
好了
All right.
我能告诉你一件事吗
Can I tell you something?
我觉得你现在没有合同真是太好了
I think it's great that you're not under this contract now,
但我也认为你不该立刻和格蕾塔合作
but I don't think you should jump right in with Greta.
这是你的事业
This is your thing.
是你在创业 我认为 你应该拿走属于你的东西
You're creating it, and I think you should just take what's yours.
-好吧 对 我是说… -你是主角
-Okay, yeah. I mean-- -It's you.
当然 但我怎么创业呢
Sure, but how?
该怎么创业
How?
玛雅 用她上大学的钱
Maya. Her college fund.
-我们不能那么做 -为什么不能
-We can't do that. -Why not?
-因为… -这是一项投资
-Because-- -It's an investment.
是对你自己的一项投资 对你事业的投资
It's an investment in yourself. It's an investment in you.
而你一定会成功的
And you are a sure thing.
宝贝
Oh, baby…
格蕾塔
Greta!
你好啊 合伙人
Howdy, partner.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hey.
谢谢你来这里见我
Thanks for meeting me here.
不客气 我喜欢散步见面 这让我保持清醒
Of course. I love a walking meeting. Keeps me sharp.
是这样 我有些数字想和你讨论一下
So, I have some numbers I wanna run by you.
我觉得你会很开心的
I think you'll be very happy.
-对 这正是我想谈的事 -好吧
-Yes, that's what I wanted to talk about. -Okay.
是这样 我在想…
So, the thing is, I was thinking--
我和丹尼昨晚谈得很好
Well, Danny and I had a great conversation last night
谈了创业 你的加入 以及未来的步骤 比如什么…
about the business and you coming on board and next steps of, like, what--
你跟丹尼谈你和我的事
You and Danny were talking about you and me?
是的 不是只谈你
Yes! Well, not just you.
更像是一种宏观的对话 讨论未来 创业
It was more of a macro conversation about the future and the business--
他什么时候关心过这些
Since when does he care about any of that?
接受事实吧 涉及到你的未来时
Let's face it. When it comes to your future,
丹尼总是说“与我无关” 而不是什么宏观 对吧
Danny's always been a little more micro than macro, right?
我跟你讲 他真的在乎
You know what? He really does care.
真的 格蕾塔 他在乎的
He does! Greta, he does.
以至于他会为创业投资
So much so that he's going to invest in the business.
我们一起作为夫妻来投资 难道不令人兴奋吗
We are as a couple. Isn't that exciting?
为谁兴奋 我 还是丹尼
Exciting for who? For me? Or Danny?
为我们三个 真的
For all three of us, really.
这意味着我们会有更多资金
I mean, it means more capital to work with.
他对接下来的步骤 和打造品牌有不少好点子
He has great ideas for next steps and branding--
你逗我呢吧 我们说的是同一个丹尼鲁宾吗
You're messing with me, right? Are we talking about the same Danny Rubin?
你为什么要听他说的话
Why would you listen to anything he says?
因为他毕竟还是我丈夫
Because he's still my husband.
好吧
Okay.
怎么…别用这种语气啊 昨天你还那么兴奋呢
Wha-- Well, don't say it like that. Yesterday, you were so excited.
昨天只有你和我 这是让我兴奋的原因
Yesterday, it was you and me. That's what I was excited about.
现在突然变成了你 丹尼 加上我
And now, all of a sudden, it's you and Danny. And me.
但丹尼的加入并不会让你的参与度降低
But Danny's involvement doesn't lessen your involvement.
-他只是额外的贡献 -怎么能这么说
-He's an added contribution-- -How can you say that?
你怎么就看不出来呢 他没用
How do you not see it? He's no good.
格蕾塔 你这就有点不可理喻了
You're being a little unreasonable, Greta.
你有时能看清 但其他时候你非常盲目
You see it sometimes, and other times you are so blind to it.
他在感情上伤害过你 还打伤过你的屁♥股♥
He has hurt you emotionally and butt-wise.
他出轨 和一个女子…
And he cheated on you with a girl that--
-我也出轨了 -什么时候
-I cheated on him too. -When?
和…等等 什么 你没告诉我
With-- Wait, what? You didn't tell me that.
我告诉丹尼了 他接受我
Well, I told Danny, and he accepts me.
他不像你这样品头论足
He's not nearly as judgmental as you are,
也许这就是我到现在才告诉你的原因
which is probably why I haven't told you until now.
你有时似乎很勇敢 像个能令我非常崇拜的人
You seem so brave sometimes, like someone I can really look up to.
可其他时候 你就像个…
And other times, you're, like, such a…
像个什么
A what?
懦夫
Coward.
我不是懦夫
I'm not a coward.
你说了不再有秘密
You said no more secrets.
你有时简直像个小孩
You're like a fucking child sometimes.
我必须什么都告诉你 否则我们就不能当朋友
Like I have to tell you everything, or we can't be friends?
你想听秘密吗
You want secrets?
我有暴食症 我吃完东西就呕吐 有20年了 时不时发作
I'm bulimic. I eat and throw up. I have for 20 years, off and on.
所以你在销♥售♥一个骗局
So, you're selling a lie?
不 有氧训练救了我的命
No. Aerobics saved my life.
你身材这么好不是因为有氧训练
That's not the reason you look like that.
但有氧训练不是为了身材
But that's not what aerobics is for.
对我这样的女人来说就是 至少是部分原因 大部分
For women like me, it is. That's part of it, anyways. Most of it.
还有你一直在出轨
And all along, you were cheating?
我是讨厌自己 这么说也算有点安慰吧
I was hating myself, if that's any consolation.
才没有 我们都讨厌自己
It's not! We all hate ourselves.
天啊 茜拉 你到底想让我说什么
Jesus Christ, Sheila. What the hell do you expect me to say?
我不知道 但你不必对我发这么大的火
I don't know. But you don't have to be so angry at me.
我怎么可能不发火
How can I not be?
你只在有需要的时候才来找我
You only come to me when you need something.
需要有人看玛雅或是需要有人支持你
Someone to watch Maya, or someone to play cheerleader,
需要有人给你钱 需要个胖子站在你身旁
someone to give you money, someone to be fat next to you.
-我甚至都不配了解你 -你要求太多了 这不公平
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表