剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
Mike, with Kowalski HVAC.
是 我想和她谈谈通风问题
Yeah, I want to talk with her about ventilation.
对提高燃气效率大有帮助
It can really help with the efficiency of her gas range.
我不知道是哪个数据公♥司♥ 把我们的电♥话♥号♥卖♥♥给了你
Well, I don't know what data farm sold you our number,
但我们不感兴趣 所以...
but we are not interested, so...
我想我不适合...
I guess I just wasn't made
这是海滩男孩的歌♥吗
Is that the fucking Beach Boys?
如今的时代
For these times
我能做到
I can do this.
我能做出来 我能发展
I can build this. I can grow.
你当然能
Of course you can.
是的 文尼格林并没有成功秘诀
Yeah. Vinnie Green does not have the secret sauce.
文尼格林没有...你才有成功秘诀呢 宝贝
Vinnie Green has no-- You got the secret sauce, baby!
嘿 亲爱的 嘿
Hey, hon! Hey.
有一位叫凯文的
There is a Kevin here?
斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥的 来看你
From Stahl/Grunner to say hello.
他很顽固 我都说了
He was pretty persistent, even though I told him
- 你现在不需要探视 - 不 没关系
- you don't need any visitors right now. - No, it's fine.
嗨 凯文 请进
Hi, Kevin. Come in.
我不知道你...
I didn't know you were--
抱歉 我不知道你还没穿好衣服
I'm sorry, I didn't know you were undressed.
不
No.
只是睡袍而已
It's just a robe.
我觉得没什么大不了的
I think we'll all make it out of here alive.
真美啊
These are so beautiful.
- 我是说花 - 是 谢谢
- These flowers. - Yes. Thank you.
交给我吧 我去把花插到水里
I'm gonna take 'em from you and put 'em in some water.
好吗 那么...
Yeah? So--
你们可能有很多话要说...
You guys probably have a lot to talk about. So...
成功秘诀 明白吗
Secret sauce, yeah? Okay?
- 明白 - 嘿 丹尼
- Okay. - Hey, Danny?
你能不能帮我
Will you help me just
把花插到水里
get these in some water?
- 好...我这就去 - 我需要水 很多水
- Yeah. Yeah, right away. - I need some water. Like a lot of water?
- 是 我们有很多水 格蕾塔 - 好 冷静点
- Yeah, we got a lot of water, Greta. - All right, calm down.
你有成功秘诀
You have the secret sauce.
是 我一直在想
Yes, so, I've been thinking.
关于...
And--
关于营销计划的事
You know, about the marketing plan.
我知道我们一直主打 我亲自在现场推销的策略
And I know we've been focusing on in-person appearances.
但是未来呢 我在想下一步该怎么走
But just looking ahead, I'm wondering what's next?
公♥司♥讨论过有关区域健康...
Well, there had been some talk of regional health--
因为我觉得电视营销、电视购物不错
Because I'm thinking about television, infomercials.
用一个小时的节目 我能接触到的观众要比...
I mean, in an hour, I could reach more people than--
抱歉 你刚才说你考虑过
I'm sorry. Did you just say you had been thinking?
没人能预知未来 对吧
No one knows the future, right?
你的医生说 你可能需要一个月才能完全康复
Your doctor said it could be a month before you're on your feet again.
你和我的医生聊过了
You spoke to my doctor?
没有 但我爸聊过
No, but my dad did.
他把情况告诉了全体营销团队
He updated all of us on the marketing team.
一整屋子男人聊你私处的事
A whole room of men talking about your pussy.
你知道
Just to, you know,
要看看我们得取消多少次现场推销
see how many appearances we needed to cancel,
这整件事要...
how much this whole,
你知道...
you know, like...
私人医疗问题
Private medical issue?
导致公♥司♥亏多少钱
...would cost the company.
提醒你一下 这个数字不小
And heads up, it's a bundle.
但看起来你已经好多了
But it looks like you're doing better already.
老爸听到这个消息会很高兴
Dad will be happy to hear it.
这个混♥蛋♥是来打探消息的
This shit is on a spy mission.
凯文 你可以对你老爸说
Kevin, you can tell your dad that
他不必取消更多现场推销了 因为
he doesn't need to cancel any more appearances because
有人能替我代班 直到我完全康复
I have someone who can fill in for me until I get back up on my feet,
而且代班的人业务能力很强
and they're a very worthy substitute.
那个人一定表现出色 去转告他吧
They'll be great. So just let him know.
回到车里去
Back in the car.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey. - Hey.
我们轻点鸣笛吧
Let's go easy on the horn.
抱歉 我太兴奋了 我准备颠覆全世界呢
Sorry. I just got excited. I'm ready to burn the world down.
我们接上孩子了
We got the kids.
- 他们都喝了汽水 很兴奋 - 是
- They're all pumped up on soda. - Yeah.
- 我们有标语牌 - 抱歉 我得说
- We got signs. - I am sorry to say,
我今天去不了
I gotta bow out today.
你不来啊
You're not coming.
我以为我能离开她 但每次我一转身
I thought I could leave her, but every time I turn my back,
她就起床 做些危害健康的事
she's up again, she's taking risks.
她不知道如何停止工作 除非我...
She just doesn't know how to stop unless I'm--
看着她 你是她的老公还是典狱长
Watching over her? What are you, the husband or the warden?
抱歉 我不该开玩笑的 你是个称职的老公
Sorry. I shouldn't joke. You're a great husband.
显然你非常辛苦
And it's obvious that you're working so hard.
你看起来精疲力竭
You look exhausted.
有时候当身体和心灵需要疗伤时
Sometimes when the body and spirit need mending,
我就得担负起治疗的责任
it's up to me to be the tailor.
我只是很紧张
I'm just nervous.
南加州公共广播电视台要来 而你是这项活动的代言人
PBS SoCal is coming, and you're the voice of this thing.
没有了你 我不知道该如何为它发声
I don't know how we're supposed to speak for it without you.
不 听着 你说出心声就好 明白吗
No. Look, just speak from the heart, okay.
没有人会在乎语言粗糙、缺乏结构
Who cares if it sounds a little primitive or unformed?
历史上所有的社会运动
All great social movements throughout history,
都是从业余人士尽力而为开始的
it started with an amateur just doing the best they could.
既然你不和我们一起去...
Well, since you're not coming with us...
什么东西
What do you got there?
这是给我的
Is this for me?
牛油果和高达芝士加粗面包
It is avocado and Gouda on pumpernickel.
还有一点辣椒青柠盐
There's a little chili lime salt in there as well.
我是从墨西哥市场上买♥♥的
I go to the Mexican market to get it.
你可真是与众不同
You really are something else, aren't you?
你走吧 去拯救世界吧
Get outta here. Go and save the world.
- 拜拜 - 好
- Bye. - Yeah.
敲敲门
Knock-knock.
这是一份烤芝士三文治 我的拿手菜
Here we have a grilled cheese sandwich, my especialidad.
夹了很多冻菠菜
It's packed with frozen spinach.
当然现在已经化冻了
Obviously it's not frozen anymore,
但富含铁元素
but it is very high in iron.
你知道我可以起床吃
You know I can get up to eat.
不...你哪也不许去
No, no, no. You are not going anywhere.
你要好好放松 让我来照顾你
You're gonna relax. And you're gonna let me take care of you.
把你养胖了 好让你再次怀孕
Fatten you up so he can get you pregnant again.
我感觉好多了 我保证
I'm feeling a lot better, I promise.
嗨 裤子很漂亮
Hey. Nice pants.
你的衣服上是血吗
That blood on your shirt?
番茄酱
Ketchup.
你说是就是吧 你妈妈呢
If you say so. Where are they keeping your mom?
如果我说你可以...
What if I told you that you could get--
- 重新开始 - 想象一下 你可以拥有任何一种...
- Start over. - Imagine you could have any kind of--
重新开始
Start over.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
原来如此
There it is.
他们把你炒了 停职了
They fire you? Suspend you?
怎么回事
What happened?
我病了
I had a medical setback,
与其让他们把我开除
and rather than let them put me out to pasture,
我觉得不如让你替我代班
I thought that you could fill in.
让我走上舞台 而你不在
So, me on stage without you there?
暂时替我一下 直到我好起来
Just for a bit, till I'm better.
然后你再把我踢下去
When you knock me back down again?
我给你之前双倍的酬劳
I'd pay you double what you made before.
为什么选我
Why me?
他们找不到 和你样貌相似的卷毛来顶替你吗
They can't find some curly-haired clone to hop into your leotards?
我相信他们能找到
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表