剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
You don't believe that.
- 把包买♥♥下来 - 不行
- Buy the purse. - I can't.
我不该买♥♥
I shouldn't.
太贵了
It's too much.
你很有钱啊
You're rich.
感觉和我不太搭
It just doesn't feel like me.
天啊 我们该回去了 对吗 今天挺有趣的
Oh, gosh! We should be getting back, yeah? This was fun.
你能再陪我去个地方吗 很快的
Would you be okay with making one more stop?
只有你才会把这件事搁置四个月之久
Only you would sit on this for four months.
我善良的宝贝啊
My pure of heart babe.
我不喜欢对别人的选择指手画脚
You know, I don't like to judge people on their choices.
那都是他们的选择
It's their fucking choice, you know?
有些人的选择很蠢 他们会为此付出代价
And some people make dumb choices that they pay for.
说到底 这才是让我改变主意的原因 行为是有代价的
And ultimately, that's what swayed me. Actions have consequences.
你建了一个港口 你破坏了海浪
You create a harbor, you kill the wave.
你剽窃我女朋友的动作 你装腔作势
You steal my girl's moves, you're a poser.
你惹我们 我们就会...
And if you fuck with us, we will f--
看 他来了
Look, he's pulling in.
你这样真性感
You're so hot when you're like this.
- 全神贯注地... - 别干扰我 我们有任务在身
- All dialed in-- - Don't distract me. We're working here.
我们有很多事要弄清楚 必须看看我们面对的是什么
We've got a lot to figure out. We gotta see what we're working with here.
等等 那不是布里姆 而是...
Hang on. It's not Breem. It's...
他老婆
the wife.
我虽然很高兴见到你
As good as it is to see you,
我们到底要不要聊你是为什么而来
are we eventually going to get to what brings you by?
我也说不准
Can't say for sure.
有意思的开场
Intriguing start.
我倒是完全不在乎
Not that I care one way or another.
我总是欢迎有人来陪
Human company is always welcomed here.
人们一直知道我有时和海鸥说话 所以...
I've been known to conversate with seagulls from time to time, so...
说得怎么样
How's that go?
不对等
Asymmetrically.
它们很不善于聆听
They are terrible listeners.
嘿 约翰
Hey, John.
因为船坞项目注入资本
Due to capital infusions into the marina project,
你的分红
your dividend will--
所有原始投资人的分红
and dividends across the board for all the original investors
会比之前几个季度少 所以...
will be less than in quarters passed. So...
听起来不错 约翰
Sounds good, John.
听起来不错
Sounds good.
我想犯同样的错误
I'm wanting to make the same mistake.
我是说我既想也不想
I mean, I do and I don't,
我想犯他犯过的错
wanna make the same mistake he did.
那个...爸爸犯过的错
That... That Dad did.
你得说得具体一些
You're gonna have to be more specific.
- 好 现在是我们的机会 来吧 - 好
- All right. Now's our chance. Come on. - Okay.
来啊
Come on!
嗨 格林先生吗
Hi, Mr. Green?
格林先生 很抱歉打扰你了
Mr. Green, I'm so sorry to bother you--
不...女士们
Oh, no, ladies.
不行 我们今天不签名 不
No, we can't do autographs today. No.
(文森特格林健身房♥)
但我爱你们
But I love you.
这个外套很漂亮
That's a great blazer.
谢谢 我得和你谈谈
Thanks. I need to talk to you.
亲爱的 谈什么
About what, sweetheart?
就是谈你是如何成为你的
Just how you became you.
说得好 蠢货
Nice one, dingbat.
我们请你吃午餐 只谈一个小时就好
Let us buy you lunch. We only need an hour.
无论他的咨♥询♥费是多少 我们愿意出双倍
Whatever his consulting fee is, we'll double it.
你觉得这是我们一直在等的吗
You do think this is what we've been waiting for?
- 我确实认为有可能 - 你知道晚些时候有什么在等着你吗
- I do think it might be. - Do you know what's waiting for you later?
这算什么
What is this?
- 宝贝 - 我不会错过的
- Oh, babe. - I would not miss it.
我不会错过的
I would not miss it.
我的天
Oh, my God.
后来波特彻底不戴他那枚了
Over time, Porter stopped wearing his altogether.
这就是他的
This was his.
不会吧
No shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
我希望你们俩...
I wish you two--
我希望他能走上正确的道路
I wish he would've followed the righteous path.
听着 你可能知道什么是正确的路
Look, you may know what that is,
但我完全不知道
but I certainly don't.
是 我当然知道
Oh, yeah, I certainly do.
那恭喜了
Well, congratulations.
- 那感觉一定很好 - 并非如此
- That must be nice. - It isn't.
已经不再好了
Not anymore.
我看到了其他的道路 其他...
I'm seeing other paths. Other...
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道该说什么 约翰 真的
I'm not sure what to say, John. Honestly.
但我能告诉你的是 我们之前对我们的安排很满意
But I can tell you that we were happy with our arrangement.
是的
We were.
幸福的人不会去...
A happy man doesn't go and--
他是因为其他事不幸福
He was unhappy for other reasons.
他没有从生活中得到所需要的一切
His life didn't give him all that he needed,
但我从来没有觉得他缺失的东西 应由我负责 一次也没有
but I've never, not for a second, felt responsible for what he was lacking.
还有他需要的东西
For what he needed.
他需要什么
And what did he need?
你需要什么
What do you need?
我需要有人对我说 把一切都抛在身后是没关系的
I need someone to tell me it's okay to leave it all behind.
永远不会有人对你说这话的
No one's ever gonna tell you that.
是
Yeah.
我该走了
I should go.
但既然你现在说出来了...
But now that you've said it out loud...
她一定在商场里花了几千块
She must've dropped a couple thousand in there.
钱对于这些人来说根本不算什么
Money means nothing to these people.
明白我的意思吗
See what I'm talking about?
我们应该要多少钱
How much should we ask for?
我觉得应该狠狠敲一大笔
Sky's the limit, I think.
她都拿不过来她的购物袋了
She can't even carry all the bags she bought.
真令我反胃
Makes me sick.
我总是让他们把沙拉酱放在一边 否则太浪费了
I always ask for the dressing on the side. Otherwise, what a waste.
一份美味的沙拉却要被糖和脂肪淹没
You take a beautiful salad, and you drown it in sugar and fat.
我还没说考伯沙拉呢
And don't get me started on Cobb salads.
那就是去掉面包的培根芝士汉堡
It's a bacon cheeseburger without the bun.
我们正在研制一款不含脂肪的沙拉酱
You know, we're working on a line of fat-free salad dressings,
但我们还在调味
but we're still zhuzhing the flavors.
玛丽卡对味道非常挑剔
Marika is very particular about flavors.
玛丽卡是哪位
And Marika is?
和我同住一个屋檐下的美女
The beautiful woman I share my home with.
天啊
Oh, God.
我好奇的是...
Well, I was just curious--
我父亲来到这个国家时两手空空
My father came to this country with nothing.
他在餐厅里洗碟子 睡在地板上
He washed dishes in a restaurant and slept on the floor.
他一路打拼 现在在南方 拥有40家三文治连锁店
Worked his way up to owning 40 sandwich franchises all over the South.
天啊 他非常想让我当他的接♥班♥人 但我另有打算
And boy, did he want me to walk in his footsteps, but I had other plans.
这人还真是说个不停啊
This thing doesn't have a pause button, does it?
是在舞池里
On the dance floor.
我曾热爱舞蹈
Dance was my passion.
但我当不了职业踢踏舞演员 因为我的身材太壮了
But nobody was gonna hire me as a hoofer when I looked like a heifer, you know?
我小时候肥胖
I was a big kid.
这就是被迫没日没夜地 在三文治店里打工的结果
Being forced to work all day and night in a sandwich shop will do that to you.
你父亲现在一定很为你自豪
Well, your father must be very proud of you now.
我们没有往来
We don't speak.
我是一位健身教练
Well, I'm a fitness instructor.
我是从健身房♥起步的 然后我推出了我的第一盘...
I started in the studio, and then I made my first--
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我看过那盘录像带
I've seen the tape.
健身的
The workout.
天啊 谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表