剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
但我还是感觉像穿了件紧身衣
but I still feel like I'm in a straitjacket.
你必须要舒适才能自信
Well, you have to be comfortable to be confident.
这句话我偷走用了
I'm stealing that.
- 去告诉她啊 - 现在还是休息时间
- Go tell her. - It's still rest period.
她在其他地方休息
And she takes her rest period somewhere else?
她在楼上的主卧睡
She sleeps upstairs in the master.
我的体温比较高
I run hot body-temp-wise.
我们就这一件事不合拍
It's the one thing that we're not in sync on.
但这里很舒适、凉爽 因为有水泥
But here, it's nice and cool because of the concrete.
而且我的火车模型在这里
Plus, there's my train set.
它一直都陪伴我 我觉得这种声音 它...令我安心
I've had it my whole life, and the sound, it just-- it soothes me.
这是你的决定吗 住在车♥库♥里
And this was your decision? Living in the garage?
当然了 这是我家
Well, of course, it was. It's my house.
我喜欢这样 这么安排我们俩都合适
I like it this way. You know, it works for both of us.
你是真的喜欢这样吗 还是只是习惯了而已
Do you really like it? Or are you just used to it?
我们都会适应环境 不是吗
We all adapt to our circumstances, don't we?
就像你和你老公 你们刚才聊得好吗
Like you and your husband. You had a good chat before?
小心点
Watch it.
你是为了打探他的秘密而来 不是反过来
You're here to learn his secrets, not the other way around.
我留言了 他会担心
I just left a message. He worries.
那你报个平安就很好啊
Then it's good that you checked in.
想看看我想穿去拍摄的衣服吗
You want me to show you the outfit I like for the shoot?
抱歉 我的墨西哥辣酱有点夸大其实了
Sorry I sort of overpromised on the mole.
我的意思是鳄梨酱 我不会做墨西哥辣酱
I think I meant guacamole. I don't know how to make mole.
没关系 哥们
It's all good, dude.
女王茜拉周末出去做水疗了吗
So, Queen Sheila's off at some spa for the weekend?
她付钱还是收钱
Is she paying them, or are they paying her?
不 是我们付钱
No. We're paying.
她就是需要休息一下
But she just, you know, needed a little break.
你确定不需要一个杯子来喝吗
You sure I can't get you a glass for that?
我都告诉你了 我用瓶子喝就行
Fucking told you I'm good with the bottle.
宝贝 拜托
Babe, please?
你们要去墨西哥
So, Mexico?
怎么会有这种想法的
How'd that idea come together?
泰勒一直想学如何做墨西哥薄馅饼
Tyler's always wanted to learn how to make homemade tortillas.
没错
That's true.
是要去开一家小店吗
So, like, sort of a small business venture?
我说不好
I don't know. You know,
只是他们在那边可能要领先你一步
just seems like they probably have a head start on you down there
在市场份额和专业领域
when it comes to market share and expertise.
可能现在应该承认
This might be a good time to admit,
我们还没有把墨西哥的计划彻底考虑清楚
we haven't thought the Mexico plan fully, super through.
那你们去那里的真正原因是
So, why are you guys really going?
你老婆出城的真正原因是
Why is your wife really out of town?
好吧
Okay.
我懂了
I got it.
我算什么人 凭什么教你们该如何生活
Who am I to tell you guys how to live your lives?
- 算无名小卒 - 没有人是无名小卒
- Nobody. - Nobody's nobody.
每个人都弥足轻重
Everybody's somebody.
对 这句话就是真理
Yes. That right there is the truth.
等等 是真理吗
Wait, is that the truth?
不 我现在仔细一想 这话根本就不对
No, now that I think about it, I don't think that's the truth at all
因为世上有很多人都是无名小卒
because there's a lot of nobodies out there just walking amongst us,
而且很多无名小卒自以为弥足轻重
and a lot of those nobodies think they are somebodies.
这就是精神崩溃的样子吗
Is this what a nervous breakdown looks like?
我能跟你们透露一个 从未说出口的秘密吗
Could I share something with you guys that I've never shared before?
在你看来 玛丽卡 可能显得蛮不讲理 我知道
Marika may seem overbearing to you, I know.
有很多人都不理解 我不怪他们
A lot of people don't understand it, and I don't blame them.
我完全理解
I understand it completely.
我在自己的生活中 也遇到过玛丽卡这样的人
I've had some experience with a Marika-type in my life.
我被人牢牢地掌握了把柄
You know, someone with a real hold over me.
- 什么 你丈夫吗 - 不是
- What, your husband? - No.
另有其人 是一个我很熟悉的人
It's someone else. Someone I've just gotten very used to.
一个我一直以为自己需要的人 但是 我开始觉得...
That I always thought I needed, but I'm beginning to think...
你在干什么 这没有帮助 也没必要
What are you doing? This is not helpful or necessary.
她在拖我后腿
...that she's holding me back.
说出这些来对你有什么用 闭嘴吧
How is sharing this helping you? Shut your trap.
她要我需要她 是个寄生虫
She just needs me to need her. She's a parasite.
她说是在帮助我 但其实是在吸我的血
She tells me she's helping me, but really, she's draining me.
等等 她是你母亲 你的经理 这人是谁啊
Wait, your mother? Your manager? Who is this person?
你打算怎么说 她是你脑子里的一个声音
What are you gonna say? She's a voice in your head?
他会认为你疯了 而他是个拥有火车模型的成年人
He'll think you're crazy, and he's an adult with a train set.
是个老朋友 我们认识很久了
She's an old friend, someone who's been with me for a while.
喜欢吗 因为我喜欢 超喜欢
Do you love it? Because I do. I love it.
- 太帅了 - 对吧
- It's incredible. - It is, isn't it?
- 想来点兴♥奋♥剂♥吗 - 好
- Do you want a pep pill? - Yeah.
我是从花♥园♥美食坊的代客泊车员那里买♥♥的
I get them from a valet parking attendant at the Bistro Gardens,
玛丽卡对此不知情
and Marika doesn't know about it.
我们总得有点小秘密 不是吗
We have to keep a few little secrets, don't we?
在健身教室总是很惬意的
Being in the studio is always nice,
但这里才是真正创意魔法诞生的地方
but here is where the real creative magic happens.
但我想先玩个小游戏
But there's a little game that I like to play first.
你现在就可以在抢答回合扳平比分
You have the chance to even the score right now in the lightning round.
快问快答
Rapid fire.
不要想 直接回答
Don't think. Just answer.
不许跳过、不许撒谎 别骗我 否则你就输了
No skipping. No lying. Don't fuck with me, or you're out.
- 准备好了吗 - 好了
- You ready? - Yes.
开始 你在电♥话♥上骗的是谁
Go. Who were you lying to on the telephone?
- 我告诉你了 我没骗人 - 到底是谁
- I told you. I wasn't lying-- - Who exactly?
- 我丈夫 - 还有呢
- My husband. - And?
我的孩子
My child.
你丈夫和孩子认为你在哪
Where do your husband and child think you are?
- 水疗馆 - 去你的吧 茜拉
- Spa. - Fuck you, Sheila.
- 心理健康机构 - 为什么
- A mental health facility. - For what?
暴食症
For bulimia.
就是呕吐的那个
Is that the throwing-up one?
- 请只用语言回答 - 是的
- Verbal answers only, please. - Yes.
- 有效吗 - 有效 后来就没了
- Does it work? - Yes, until it doesn't.
你像玛丽卡那样的朋友是谁
Your Marika-type, who is it?
- 是我 - 不许作弊
- It's me. - No cheating.
是我 但又不是我 是我脑子里的一个声音
It's me, but it's not me. It's just a voice inside my head.
- 听起来很疯狂 - 是的
- Sounds crazy. - Yes, it is.
她控制你
And she controls you?
对 感觉是这样
Well, it feels that way, yes.
你恨她吗
And do you hate her?
恨死了 但我也是她
Intensely, but I am her too.
你小时候是谁骚扰了你
Who messed with you when you were a kid?
我父亲的朋友
Friend of my father's.
我也是
Me too!
叮...
Ding, ding!
她赢了
She did it!
约翰尼 告诉她她赢了什么
Johnny, tell her what she's won!
她赢得了和文尼跳舞的机会
She gets a chance to dance with Vinnie.
哈 该死 哈
Ha, fucking, ha!
格林
Green!
好的
Yes!
- 该你了 - 不 规则不是这样的
- Your turn. - Oh, no. That's not how this works.
你去死 文尼
Fuck you, Vinnie.
你和玛丽卡的安排是怎么样的
What's the arrangement with you and Marika?
我们分享家和生活 就这样
We share our home and our lives. Full stop.
她知道你是同性恋吗
Does she know you're gay?
所有人都知道我有多幸福
Everyone knows how blissfully happy I am.
你知道我问的是什么
You know what I mean.
我们互相理解、支持
Well, we understand and support each other.
我和一个被我鄙视的摩♥门♥教♥徒 有过半年婚外情
I had a six-month affair with a Mormon man I despise.
虽然现在结束了 我却还是很怀念
Even though it's over, I just miss it.
我怀念自我虐待
I miss being that awful to myself.
- 至少你结束了这段关系 对吗 - 不 是他结束的
- Well, at least you ended it, right? - No. He did.
我自己不会结束任何事 那是我脑子里声音的职责
I don't stop anything myself. That's what the voice is for.
这是脑子里声音的职责
Is that what the voice is for?
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表