剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
和我一样
Just like me.
如果你现在来电 我们会免费赠送
And if you call now, we'll throw in, at no additional charge,
一个月分量的文尼健康素
a month's supply of Vinnie's Greens.
对 这是我全新推出的 纯天然多种维生素保健品
That's right. My all-new, all-natural multivitamin supplement.
这些神奇的小药片 含有你所需要的所有营养
These little miracle pills give you all the nutritional support you need
保持健康好身材
to stay lean and healthy.
和我一起来掌控自己的身体和生活吧
Won't you join me and take control of your body and your life?
你只需立刻拿起电♥话♥ 打给我们即可
All you have to do is make the call today.
嗨 你醒了吗 抱歉
Hey, are you awake? Sorry.
我不知道你起了没有 你起了吗
I didn't know if you were up or not. Are you up?
好 你现在起了
Yes. Now you are.
我给你冲了杯咖啡
And I made you some coffee.
其实是咖啡机冲的 定时的
Actually, it made itself. It's on a timer.
厄尼弄的高级玩具
Ernie and his gadgets.
总之呢 我觉得我们可以聊聊
Well, anyway, I thought we could talk.
如果你想聊的话 你要是还没准备好 那也完全没关系
If you are ready, and if not, it's totally okay too.
只是…你还好吧
Just-- Are you okay?
因为你昨晚来的时候看起来不太好
Because when you got here last night, you didn't seem okay.
但我不想打探什么 所以…
But I don't wanna pry. So--
不 谢谢你的咖啡
No. Thank you for the coffee.
还有谢谢你让我住在客房♥
And thank you for letting me stay here in your guesthouse.
我只是需要一点独处时间
I just needed some time to myself.
是 不客气 你完全没有给我添麻烦 我很乐意接待你
Yeah, of course. It's no bother at all. It's actually a total pleasure.
只要你需要就可以随时过来
So, it's yours as long as you need it.
而且我不会多问 所以…
And it's none of my business. So--
但如果你要找人聊聊 我随时都在
But I'm here if you need to talk,
我保证一言不发 只听你说
and I promise I won't say anything and I will just listen.
我只是需要一些…
I just needed some--
-空间 -时间
-Space. -Time.
-你懂的 用来思考一下人生 -和丹尼的婚姻
-You know, to think about my life. -Marriage, with Danny.
是的 茜拉 从竞选之后 我们就一直在等这一刻
Yep, Sheil, we've been waiting for this ever since the election.
我们都看不下去了
And it has been so hard watching you
知道你如此不开心 感觉自己进退两难 还有…
and knowing that you are so unhappy, and feeling so trapped, and--
不说了 停
No, shush.
只是现在似乎是离开他的完美时机
It's just that now is like the perfect time to leave him, you know?
我明白…“格蕾塔 时机永远不完美”
And I know, I know, "Greta, it's never the perfect time,"
因为有玛雅和各种琐事 但…
with Maya and all that stuff, but--
拜托 你现在事业步入正轨 还有…
Come on, you are getting out there professionally, and--
我还没准备好离开他
I'm not ready to leave him yet.
我会的 快了 但是 不是现在
I will, soon. But not yet.
是 当然 抱歉
Yeah, of course. I'm sorry.
对了 如果你需要请律师 厄尼认识好几个
Right. But if you need a lawyer, Ernie knows like a half a dozen.
其中一位是女律师 可厉害了
And one of them's a lady. And she's a total dragon.
所以只要你准备好了 我随时支持你 离婚战舰的联合舰长
So whenever you are ready, I'm here. Co-captain of the SS Divorce.
我现在真正需要的是搭车回家
You know, what I really need is a ride home.
也许可以给我加点代糖
And maybe some Sweet'N Low?
天啊 对 完全没问题
Oh, my gosh, yeah. Totally not a problem.
对了 你知道吗
And you know what?
你穿我大学时的T恤太可爱了
You look so freaking cute in my college shirt.
-你应该留着 送你了 -谢谢 很舒适
-You should keep it. I'm giving it to you. -Thank you. It's cozy.
归你了 爱你
It's yours. I love you.
-不 我不是那个意思 -我知道…
-No, I-- I don't mean it like-- -I know. I know.
是 我只是相信你 真的
Yeah, I just believe in you. Like, I really do.
好了 我去给你拿点代糖
And… I'm gonna get you some Sweet'N Low.
-谢谢 -那…你放松点 好
-Thank you. -So, just-- You relax. Okay.
计划原本不是这样 但事已至此
It wasn't the plan, but here we are.
你打开门 现在我们要走进去
You opened the door. Now we walk through it.
我们告诉他我们的诉求和需要
We tell him what we want, what we need.
我们这次不会后退 我们要说出来
We don't back down, for once. We say it.
该死
Goddamn.
-可恶 嗨 -嗨
-Shit. Hey. -Hi.
嗨 妈妈 我们要吃早餐了
Hi, Mama. We're having breakfast.
亲爱的 你起得真早
Sweetie, you're up early.
爸爸做了松饼
Daddy made pancake.
是 妈妈开完会回来了
Yeah, and Mommy is back from her meeting.
天啊
Wow.
特别好吃 你吃一个吧
They're so good. Have one.
我等一下就吃 亲爱的
I will in a second, sweetie.
我要和爸爸简单聊几句
Just need to have a quick talk with Daddy.
好
Okay.
好 你要不要先喝点咖啡 我煮了一壶
Yeah, did you want coffee first? I put a pot on.
我得和你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
好
Okay.
说吧 你的感受 你的需求
Say it. How you feel, what you need.
我昨晚的那些话都是无心之言
I didn't mean to blurt all those things out last night.
-别道歉 -我没打算道歉
-Don't apologize. -I wasn't going to.
但我们得找个时间好好谈…
But we need to find a time to sit down and--
你不必道歉 因为你说的都对
You don't need to because you were right to say those things.
我昨晚听到了 现在也听到了
I heard you. And I hear you.
-但我还没告诉你… -你要看到我的改变
-But I haven't even told you what-- -You need to see a change in me.
你一定会看到的 因为 宝贝…
And that's exactly what you're going to see 'cause, babe…
我之前太混♥蛋♥了
I've been a jerk.
为什么 因为我得到了纵容
Why? 'Cause I was allowed to be.
这个残忍♥ 不公 男性沙文主义的体制纵容了我
By a cruel and unfair male chauvinist system
没错 我确实积极地参与其中
that, yes, I actively participated in.
但到此为止了 从今往后 我要扮演好自己的角色
But that stops now. Starting today, I'm gonna do my part.
我会弥补作为男性的不足
I'm gonna pick up the slack for my gender.
无论什么我都做 烹饪 打扫 玛雅学习方面的事
Whatever it takes. The cooking, the cleaning, Maya's school shit.
我要给你自♥由♥
I'm setting you free.
我希望你去打拼 去推广你的电影
I want you to go out there, and I want you to promote your film.
-那是一盘录像带 -无所谓
-It's a videotape. -Whatever it is.
该你去养家糊口了 我来打理家务事
It's your turn to be the breadwinner. It's my turn to slice it up and toast it.
但我不希望你就这样相信我的话
But I don't want you to take my word for it, okay?
我会证明给你看的 我会兑现承诺
I'm gonna prove it to you. I wanna walk the walk.
我会向你证明我是可以改变的
And I'm gonna show you that I can change.
只要你给我个机会就好
If you just give me a chance.
你一定要给 可以吗
You've got to. Can you do that?
你能不能给我一个机会 让你知道我可以改变
Can you just give me a chance to show you that I can change,
-我可以成长 演化 拜托了 -我…
-and I can grow, and I can evolve, please? -I--
当然 除非是有第三者 那…
Unless, of course, there's someone else, then--
是吗 是有第三者吗
Is it? Is it someone else?
没有 我…
No. I…
-好吧 -好
-Okay. -Okay?
宝贝…
Babe. Babe.
不好
Shit.
谢谢亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
还有两件
Two more.
我觉得该休息一下了
I think it's time for a break.
毯子的数量一定足够了
It's gotta be enough blankets.
还要查罐装食品的保质期
Still need to check the expiration on the canned goods.
并测试防毒面具
And test the gas masks.
但你一定累坏了 我来吧
But you must be exhausted. I can handle this.
那可太好了 对我们母婴都好
That would be good for me. For us.
但你能不能也尽快休息
But can you stop soon, too?
我知道你想为宝宝做好准备
I know you wanna be ready for the baby--
不仅仅是为了宝宝
Not just the baby.
也为了主和他智慧的安排
For whatever the heavenly father and his wisdom has in store.
我…是担心你
I-- I'm worried about you.
你最近工作太辛苦了
You've been working so hard.
工作上承担双份职责 还有教堂的事
Doing double duty at work and then with the church.
我不介意为大家服务
I don't mind being of service.
我只是想确保你不要操劳过度
I just wanna make sure that it's not too much for you,
你不必向人们证明什么
that you don't have something to prove.
更不必向我证明什么
Certainly not to me.
不如你去厨房♥吧 喝点柠檬水
Why don't you head up to the kitchen? Have some lemonade.
我弄好了就去找你
I'll be with you when I'm ready.
好
Of course.
屈膝
Bend the knees…
肩膀打开 保持微笑 让人们看到你的双峰和笑容
Shoulders back, smile. Give 'em some tits and teeth.
我们的对手是芝士丁 应该不难搞定
We're up against cheese cubes. This shouldn't be too tough.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表