剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
我不知道
I mean, I don't know.
也许我们还没有把细节全部想清楚
Maybe we didn't, like, 100% work out the details.
但是宝贝 我一定要告诉你 我愿意为你做任何事
But babe, I just need you to know, like, I would do anything for you.
我愿意为你牺牲生命
Like, I would lay down my life.
那对我们又有什么好处
And what would that get us?
那总归是有价值的吧
I mean, it's gotta be worth something, right?
你怎么不明白呢
Like, how do you not get that?
你才是不明白的那个人
You're the one who doesn't get it.
别想他了 你这个饥渴的老贱♥货♥
Will you stop thinking of him, you horny old ho?
你要上台表演了 别想风流事了
You've got a show to do. Clean it up.
-你好呀 美女 -嗨
-Hello, gorgeous! -Hi.
我刚把孩子们送到丹尼那里去
I just dropped the kids off with Danny.
他完全承受不来
He's completely overwhelmed.
听到这个我真是太遗憾了
Uh-huh, I'm so sorry to hear that.
你才没有
No, you're not.
好吧 你觉得怎么样
Okay. What do you think?
美爆
Cute.
怎么了
What? What?
你能解释
You can explain this.
好像是玛雅踢的
I think… You know, I think Maya kicked me.
不对
No.
这是手印
That's a handprint.
不 这是成年男子的手印 茜拉
No, that's a man-sized handprint, Sheila.
-茜拉 -怎么了
-Sheila? -Yeah?
你瞒着我什么事
What are you not telling me?
这很诱人 但很危险
It's tempting, but dangerous.
没什么 什么都没瞒
Nothing. Nothing at all.
只是…
I just…
丹尼有时候表现得有点激烈
You know, Danny sometimes just gets a little intense with me.
就是这样 总是可以 牺牲另一个家人来保全自己
That's it. Always another family member to throw under the bus.
那个小混♥蛋♥
That little shit.
茜拉 我发誓…
Sheila, I swear to God--
不 完全不是你想的那样
No, it's not what you're thinking at all.
我们只是那个比较激烈 你懂的
We've just been having, like, intense, you know…
-含恨的性♥爱♥ -对 应该可以这么说
-Like hate sex? -Yeah. I guess you could call it that.
你们在玩主仆扮演吗
So, what are you doing? Like, bossy stuff?
轻捆绑 重捆绑
Light bondage? Heavy bondage?
不 主要是感情方面的
No. More, like, emotional?
我知道这是不健康的 但这是让我把一切 都想清楚的方法之一
I know it's not healthy, but it's one way for me to figure it all out, you know?
确实不健康
It's not healthy,
但是很撩人
but that's super hot.
是 非常撩人
Yeah, it's very, very hot.
-我还是要离开他 -好吧
-I'm still leaving him. -Okay.
我只是需要多一些时间 多一些钱 这就是我的方法
I just need a little more time, more money. This is how I get it.
-没错 -手印很严重吗
-Boom. -Is it really bad?
天啊 别担心
Oh, my God. Don't even worry about it
因为我的包里就有最好的遮瑕
because I literally have the best cover-up in my purse.
还有离婚律师的名片 准备好再联♥系♥ 不急
And a card for a divorce lawyer. Whenever you're ready. No rush.
(离婚律师 路易斯康托)
And I have an amazing water-based lubricant.
我还有最棒的水性润滑剂
我保证 绝对没有摩擦 但我好像把它落在晚上用的包里了
I swear, there will be zero friction. But I think I left it in my evening bag.
不对 找到了 我用过了 但你就别问我用来做什么了
No, here it is. I already used that, but you don't want to know that story.
当竞选失败后
And then when the election didn't go our way,
那其实就是结束的开始了
that was really the beginning of the end.
不过当时很难看到这一点 你明白吗
Although it was tough to see at the time, you know?
是 我明白
I do, yeah.
我们试图靠智囊团集思广益 继续竞选
We tried to keep things alive with the think tank and the--
我们确实想出了不少能带来改变的好主意
We did have some good ideas for change.
但他接受不了我想以家庭优先
But he just couldn't handle that I wanted to prioritize my family.
他翻篇了
And he moved on.
我觉得你的做法很勇敢
Well, I happen to think that what you're doing is very brave.
我家大卫…他从来不看孩子 从来不看
David-- My David, he never watched the kids. Never.
从来没准备过午餐 从来没接过孩子
Never packed a lunch. Never did pickup.
-看看他的下场 -和他的秘书在墨西哥
-Look where that got him. -Mexico with his secretary.
真抱歉 我不知道
Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't know.
不 没关系 我没事
No, please. I'm fine.
看看我 我很自♥由♥
Look at me. I'm, like, free.
非常自♥由♥
I'm completely free.
坎迪丝 不许咬人
Candice, what did I say about biting?
我很高兴里奥和坎…
I'm just glad that Leo and C--
真的 他们俩能在这里 看到一位顾家的父亲
Well, both of them, really, are here, seeing an involved father.
我们家主张进步 激进的进步
Well, we're all about progress in this house. Radical progress.
好吧 伯克利 是伯克利吧
Okay, Berkeley. It is Berkeley, right?
-没错 是 -是我道听途说来的
-That's right, yeah. -I may have heard a few things.
好 我能跟你坦白一件事吗
Okay, can I just admit something to you?
当然可以
I would love that.
我申请参加这个委员会 是因为我知道你会参加
I signed up for this committee because I knew you would be on it.
现在已经没人在乎这个城市里的任何事了
Nobody cares about anything in this town anymore.
尤其是那个富婊♥子♥格蕾塔
Especially not that rich bitch, Greta.
抱歉 我不该用“B”开头这个词
Ooh, I'm sorry. I really try not to use the B-word.
在我家可以尽管用
B all you want here.
做你自己就好
Just be yourself.
我很喜欢孩子们 真的
I love the kids. I do. I really do.
我只是
I just…
有时会感觉…我也不知道 感觉…
You know, sometimes I just feel-- I don't know. Like--
-孤独 -愤怒
-Lonely? -Angry.
就像是我心中 有一股排山倒海的怒火无处发泄
Like I have this, just overwhelming anger that just has nowhere to go.
是 愤怒
Right. Angry.
旺达 你参加过抗♥议♥活动吗
Have you ever been to a protest, Wanda?
下一个瓶子 打倒它 赢大奖
Next bottle. Knock 'em down. Win a prize.
成为更好的自己 《茜拉舞蹈教室》
Be a better you. Body By Sheila.
没必要这么无礼啊
You don't have to be rude about it.
嘿…
Hey! Hey!
真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-谢谢 好 下一个 -谢谢
-Thanks. All right, next up. -Thank you.
(茜拉舞蹈教室)
每个人的理由都不同
Everyone's reason is different.
我们来加上一个抬膝动作
Let's add a knee.
也许你想减肥
Maybe you wanna lose weight.
这是个很好的理由
That's a perfectly good reason.
我是来了解自己的能力的
I'm here to learn what I'm capable of.
来踢腿
Let's make it a kick.
我不是指在锻炼中的能力 而是在社会上
Not here in this workout. Out there in that world.
再加上手臂动作 就这样
Let's add the arms. That's it.
坚持
Keep it up.
当你在锻炼中逼迫自己努力 当你看到自己能改变多少
When you push yourself right here, when you see how much you can change,
你就会想要在生活中 去做出那一直被搁置的改变
you're gonna wanna make that change out there that you've been putting off.
明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
难道不是吗 女士们 不是吗
Don't you, ladies? Don't you?
是的 转身
Yes, and twist!
先生 要不要一起来 戴帽子的那位
What about you, sir? In the hat.
你似乎想看丰乳肥臀
You seem to wanna look at boobs and butts.
没关系 无论是什么原因都行 只要你别一直光坐着
That's okay! Whatever it takes. As long as you don't stay put.
只要你站起来 只要你开始动起来
As long as you get up. As long as you start moving.
只要你…
As long as you--
抱歉…稍等
Sorry. Sorry. One second.
抱歉
Sorry.
怎么搞的 快救场…
What the fuck is that? Cover. Cover.
好 继续…你们能行的
Okay, keep it up. Keep it up. You got this.
我们来慢一点 走起来 二 三
With a slow it down. And walk. Two, three.
脚点地…
And tap, and tap, and tap, and tap.
爸 是你吗
Dad, is that you?
-埃塞基耶尔 -他们没票了
-Ezekiel. -They ran out of tickets.
你一定是布里姆先生
You must be Mr. Breem.
这…是我朋友 亚力杭德拉
This-- This is my friend, A-Alejandra.
很高兴认识你 我是亚力杭德拉
Nice to meet you. I'm Alejandra.
真是的 他已经说过了 抱歉
Oops, he already said. Sorry.
亚力杭德拉
Alejandra.
是
Yeah.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
是 你会说西班牙语 齐克告诉过我
Oh, yes. You speak Spanish. Zeke told me.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表