剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
-We're official. -We are official.
好 那么我们的第一个正式举措是什么
Okay, so, what's our first official move?
除了健身 我们要卖♥♥什么呢
What are we gonna sell besides the workout?
健身设备 这还在考虑范围内吗
Workout equipment. Is that still on the table?
服装如何 鞋呢 我喜欢那种高帮球鞋
What about clothing? Shoes? I love those high-top sneakers.
你确定吗
And you're sure?
在医学上 没有绝对的确定
In medicine, there's no being absolutely sure.
好吧 但是…
Okay, but…
但是手术已经非常顺利了
But the procedure went about as well as it could.
宝宝的肺功能很好
The baby's lung function is very good.
我非常确定已经脱离危险了
I'm as sure as I can be that you're out of the woods.
你们很快就能回家了 那才是你们应该待的地方
You should all be going home soon. Where you belong.
-谢谢你 医生 -谢谢
-Thank you, Doctor. -Thank you.
谢谢主 谢谢
Thank you, Lord. Thank you.
我想叫她格蕾丝
I'd like to call her Grace.
这个名字很美 好
That's beautiful. Yes.
就叫她这个吧
Let's call her that.
你所经历的…
What you've been through…
没关系的 亲爱的
It's okay, sweetheart.
你也经历了很多 但我们挺过来了
You've been through so much too, but we're through it.
天啊 我们挺过来了
Oh, God. We're through it.
我糟透了
I'm terrible.
-我是个糟糕透顶的人 -别说了 你不是
-I'm a terrible man. -Stop it. You are not.
上帝在为了我做的那些坏事惩罚你
God is punishing you for all the terrible things that I've done.
约翰 上帝没有在惩罚我
God isn't punishing me, John.
有 他有…
Yes, he is. He is.
你怎么了
What's gotten into you?
我向他承诺了 如果他让这一切停止
I promised him if he made this stop,
我就再也不做那些坏事了 我保证
I would never do any of those terrible things again, and I won't.
我再也不会做任何一件坏事
I won't do any of it. Ever again.
很好 好吗 现在这样就够了
Well, that's good. Okay? That's enough now.
我曾对你不忠
I've been unfaithful.
次数多到我数不清了
I've been unfaithful more times than I can even count.
这不是真的
That's not true.
我曾有19次不忠
I've been unfaithful 19 times.
19个不同的女人
Nineteen different women?
只有…不 只有一个女人
Just-- No, just one woman.
那你爱她吗
Do you love her?
什么 当然不爱
What? No.
我恨她 她和我一样糟糕透顶
I hate her! She's as terrible as me!
我必须向你全盘托出
I have to tell you everything.
我必须告解我的罪恶 我在很多方面都违背了上帝的意愿
I have to confess my sins. All the many ways I've disobeyed our God.
我量过我的阴♥茎♥
I measured my penis…
用提摩西上学的尺子
with Timothy's school ruler.
因为家里没有其他尺子
There were no other rulers in the house.
我小时候去洗澡
When I was a kid, I would get in the shower,
我会把手指插♥进♥臀部 只是为了试试那是什么感觉
and I would put my finger in my rear end just to see what it felt like.
我尝过酒 挺好喝的
I've tasted alcohol. It's fine.
越喝越多 我不确定 自己是否还想留在教会了
More and more, I'm not sure I wanna be in the church anymore.
别说了…
Stop it! Stop it!
你必须立刻控制好自己的情绪
You must get yourself together this instant.
没事 明白吗 没事 这些全都没关系
It's fine, okay? It's fine. It's all fine.
但我真的永远不想再次看到你这个样子
But I never, and I mean never, want to see you act like this again.
站起来
Stand up.
站起来
Stand up!
你是我们家的一家之主 不能像现在这副鬼样子
You are the man of our house. Not whoever this is.
你给我振作起来 拿出男主人的做派来
You pull yourself together, and you act like it.
好
Okay.
老板 我们去哪 下一步怎么走 计划是什么
Where to, boss? What's next? What's the plan?
你想卖♥♥点什么 有什么想法了吗
What do you wanna sell? Have you figured out anything?
你释放了自己 但为了什么呢 你要去哪
You set yourself free, but for what? To go where?
你没有计划 那个满是白日梦的白板
You don't have a plan. That whiteboard full of pipe dreams?
你以为自己是谁啊
Who the fuck do you think you are?
你最好趁丹尼把你送去康复中心前想清楚
You better figure it out before Danny ships you off to the funny farm.
宝贝 你还好吗
Babe, are you okay?
你应该这样做吗 这健康吗 你还处于康复期啊
Should you be doing this? Is this healthy? I mean, you're still recovering.
你怎么就是不懂呢 这令我健康
How do you not fucking get it? This gets me healthy!
你总是自以为很懂 但你从来都不明白 健身拯救了我
You always think you know, but you never see. This saved me.
不是你 大学 性♥爱♥ 玛雅 也不是第二个孩子
Not you, not college, not sex, not Maya, not another fucking baby.
是健身
This.
所以你要么接受 要么就别妨碍我
So get with the program, or just get out of the fucking way.
四 五 六 五 六 七
Four, five, six. Five, six, seven.
向左跳 二 三 四
To the left. Two, three, four.
抬膝…回到右边 二 三 四
Knee. Knee. Back to the right. Two, three, four.
抬膝…向左跳 二 三 四
Knee. Knee. To the left. Two, three, four.
抬膝…二 三 四 抬膝…
Knee. Knee up, two, three, four. Knee. Knee.
现在来踢腿 八 加油 七
Now kick for eight. Give it up for seven.
你不累 六 冲破枷锁 五
Not tired for six. Break free for five.
摆脱束缚 四 还有三 二 一
Unleash for four. And three, two, one.
现在做下蹲…
Now squats, squats, squats.
怎么突然来了一发
Where did that come from?
我大概终于感觉自己准备好了
I guess I just finally feel ready.
对 之前一切都混沌不清
Yeah, everything was so murky before,
现在我即将走向成功
and now I'm stepping into a position where I can kick some ass.
我终于感觉自己准备好了
I finally feel ready.
茜拉真幸运
Sheila's so lucky.
她真有福 她能和一个让身边所有人
What a gift that she gets to partner with someone
都变得更好的人合伙
who makes everyone around them better.
那不是福气 厄尼 而是投资
It's not a gift, Ern. It's an investment.
明年我要在阿卡普尔科 给我们买♥♥一个度假屋
Next year, I'm gonna buy us a vacation home in Acapulco.
而且我没有把关系搞得尴尬
And I didn't make it weird.
这个嘛…
Well…
这次感觉… 真好
That felt… good.
非常好
Really good.
我之前不太明白 但这一下让我充满了活力
I didn't quite get it before, but that wakes you right up.
是吧
Right?
需要的时候就要…及时行乐
When it's needed, it's just-- it's needed.
你在外面有人
You've been seeing someone.
什么 没有 我…
What? No, I--
我对很多事都不知情 太多了
I miss a lot of things. Too many things.
我的目光太短浅了 但我确实看得到你 茜拉
Been so myopic, but I do see you, Sheila.
还有那些电♥话♥ 那一次不是有线电视公♥司♥打来的
And those phone calls. That wasn't the cable company, that time.
对 不是有线电视
No, it wasn't.
我自己也曾…
I mean, I've had my share of--
我没资格道貌岸然 对吧
Well, I can't really be a hypocrite right now, can I?
但我真的认为如果这会继续下去
But I do think if it's gonna continue,
我们应该谈谈它意味着什么
we should have a talk about what that means.
不会继续
It's not.
结束了
It's over.
好吧
All right.
但我真的爱你
I do love you.
你知道我爱你
You know that I love you.
我爱你的全部 我爱得很笨拙 但我确实爱你
I love all of you. I'm bad at it, but I do.
我为你感到非常自豪 你真的很有可能成功
I'm so proud of you. I mean, you really have something here.
还有 你穿紧身衣的样子太美了
Also, you look fucking bonkers in spandex,
我可以这么说吧
if I can say that.
我只是希望你没事
I just want you to be okay.
我对于自己的未来感到十分迷惘
I'm having a hard time figuring out what's next for me.
也许我能帮上忙 就像以前一样
Well, maybe I can help. Like I used to.
拜托 我就不能享受一下欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥吗
Oh, please, can't I just enjoy getting stoned?
可以 我们正在享受啊 我只是…
Yes, we are. I'm just, you know--
我们来吧 站起来 走动一下
Let's do this. Let's get up. Let's move around.
感受血液流动并放飞思想
Let's feel the blood flowing and just let the ideas go.
不要过度思考 你为什么喜爱有氧训练
Don't even think about it. What do you love about aerobics?
-好吧 我… -你已经想得太多了
-Okay, I-- -You're already thinking too much.
-不 我觉得… -拜托
-No, I think-- Well-- -Come on.
好吧 你知道有时候 你不知道出了什么问题
Okay. Well, you know when you don't know that anything's wrong
因为你太习惯于一切都感觉糟透了
because you're so used to everything feeling so bad
以至于你几乎都忘记了什么是美妙的感觉
that you've kind of forgotten what it feels like to feel good anymore?
当我了解到有氧训练时 我仿佛重获新生
So when I found aerobics, it was like-- I was like…
人生再次变得五彩缤纷
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表