剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
它希望你这么想
That's what it wants you to think.
但你可以做任何想做的事
But you can do anything you set your mind to.
你真的相信这话
You really believe that?
我让人们相信这话
I make people believe it.
这比我自己去相信更好
And that's even better than believing it myself.
没有人要求我 甚至都没有人建议我应该这么做
So without anyone asking or even suggesting that I should,
但我从16岁起就一直在写我的人生故事
ever since I was 16, I have been writing my life story.
用我自己的话
In my own words.
我继续写
And I continue to write it,
虽然我的人生变得越来越微不足道
even as my life has become less and less notable.
你要给我们读几段吗
Are you gonna read some of it to us?
必须的 选一页吧
Damn right he is. Pick a page.
是 我会的 好
Yeah, I will. Yeah.
好
Okay.
好
Yeah.
这从来没人听过
No one's ever heard this before.
“然后我独自一人
"And then, there I was, alone,
身边只有一个手电筒、我的思绪
with nothing but a flashlight, my thoughts,
和一瓶用来消愁的海明威朗姆酒”
and a bottle of Hemingway to wash it all down."
其实这比我想象中更痛苦
Actually, this is more painful than I thought it would be.
继续
Keep going.
“我很小就发现 一本好书是一张温暖的毯子”
"I found out early that a good book is a warm blanket"--
天啊
Jesus Christ.
“但现实是寒冷的 政♥治♥是冷酷的”
"But reality is a chilly place, and politics is a cold bitch"--
这句没有必要
That's unnecessary.
“它会把我们对安全的幻想撕碎 迫使我们面对...
"One that tears away our illusion of safety and forces us to face the...
生活的残酷”
dragon of life."
我觉得我读不下去了
I don't think I can continue.
你读得下去 你会读的
You can and you will.
是她
That's her.
别担心 保持专注 你能行的
Don't worry. Just stay focused. You got this.
好吧 你玩够了 现在去换上对的衣服
Okay. You've had your fun. Now put on the correct clothes.
这就是对的衣服
These are the correct clothes.
- 你闭嘴 - 这不太礼貌
- Shut up, you. - That's not very kind.
别和我这么说话 我不怕你
Don't fucking talk to me like that. I'm not scared of you.
那是因为你不够聪明
You're not smart enough to be.
- 她不是你妈 - 她也根本不是你朋友
- She's not your fucking mother. - And she is very much not your friend.
你对她一无所知
You know nothing about her.
她是另一个模仿者 另一只寄生虫
She is another imitator. Another parasite.
她倾听我说话
She listened to me!
一整天 听我的想法
All day. To my ideas.
你上次听我说话是什么时候
When's the last time you listened to me
而不是强迫我听你说
instead of bullying me into listening to you?
这样啊
Well,
看来只好如此了
I guess that's it then.
祝你拍摄愉快
Enjoy your shoot.
好吧
Okay.
“我在这颗蓝色星球上的第24年 将会是我最大胆的一年
"My 24th year on this blue marble would prove to be my boldest.
但那天晚上 我又喝了一口葡萄酒就离开了
But that night, I took one more sip of Ernesto, and off I went.
去发现、去成长
To discover, to grow,
去挑起必要的战斗 去获得胜利”
to pick the fights that needed fighting, and to win."
写得真烂
That sucked.
你当时真烂
You sucked.
是的 我现在也很烂
Yes, I did. And I do.
而且尽管我的预测很业余
And despite all my amateurish predictions,
我没有挑起任何战斗 也没有获得任何胜利
I neither started any fights nor won any.
她背着我出轨很意外吗
Is it any wonder she cheated on me?
所以你对她没意见
So, you're, like, cool with her?
我不会说“没意见” 但我理解
Well, I wouldn't say "cool," but I understand it.
- 我们都理解 - 你宽宏大量 哥们
- We all do. - Big of you, man,
考虑到她的情夫是谁 他就像你的头号♥敌人
considering who she got it on with, which is like your archenemy.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what was that now?
大家各就各位 到节目开始时的位置去
Places, everyone. Places for the top of the show.
茜拉 请去把她找来 跟她说我很抱歉
Just go get her, Sheila, please. Just tell her I'm sorry.
文尼...你没事的
Vinnie. Vinnie, you're fine.
你之前录过那么多次了
You've done this so many times before.
走到镜头前 做你自己 做自己就好
Just go out there and be you. Just be you.
你给我闭嘴 请去找她
Shut the fuck up! Just find her, please!
我需要她
I need her.
求你了...茜拉
Please. Please, Sheila.
你这个傻瓜
You silly fool.
我警告过你 不要参与进来 但你不听
I told you not to get sucked in, but you wouldn't listen.
你从来都不听
You never listen.
你以为治愈了他的心理问题
You thought you could fix him,
你自己的所有问题就会消失
and then all your problems would disappear?
我就会消失
That I would disappear?
但我哪也不去
But I'm not going anywhere.
你无法炒掉我 你无法屏蔽我 你需要我
You can't fire me. You can't tune me out. You need me.
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴 谢谢
Shut up! Shut the fuck up. Please.
- 没有我 你就会烂掉 - 我说闭嘴
- You'll rot without me. - I said stop it!
你会变成又老、又懒、又肥的废人
You'll turn into an old, lazy, fat fuck
一事无成、一无所有
with nothing to show for yourself. Nothing to live for.
- 没有在这个世上活下去的理由 - 滚出去 从我脑子里滚出去...
- No reason to be alive on this planet. - Get out! Get out of here! Get out!
- 女士 你还好吗 - 不好...
- Are you all right, ma'am? - No! No!
我不好...
I'm not okay! I'm not okay.
我只是...这...全都不起作用了
I just-- It's-- None of this is working anymore.
我只是需要帮助
I just need some help.
(新举措康复中心)
有何贵干
May I help you?
是这样 我叫丹尼鲁宾 我是来看我妻子茜拉的
Yeah, I'm Danny Rubin, here to see my wife, Sheila.
- 鲁宾 - 对 茜拉鲁宾
- Rubin? - Yeah. Sheila Rubin.
对不起 先生 我不认识叫这个名字的病人
I'm sorry, sir. I'm not aware of any patient by that name.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表