剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
Sounds like you already got plenty of that here anyway, so…
是 好 你在努力改进自己 这一定很好
Yeah, good. You are working on you. That must be nice.
不是的 这很辛苦 真的很辛苦
It's not. It's work. It's really hard work.
是 行 我要走了
Yeah. Okay. I am gonna get out of here.
回家要开车很久呢 明天还有重要的事
Got a pretty long drive ahead of me and a big day tomorrow.
美国公民自♥由♥联盟的工作面试
Job interview for the ACLU.
不是那种街头政论演说的工作 是真正有关政策的工作
And not like soapbox work. Like actual, like, real policy work.
辛苦的 真正的工作
Grunt work. Like, real work.
我很高兴听到这个消息
I'm glad to hear it.
我会告诉你结果的 如果你在乎的话
Well, I'll let you know how it goes. If you care or anything.
看啊 就快结束了 你也许能离开这里了
Well, look at that. Almost there. You might just make it out of this place.
我为你感到高兴 真的 但接下来呢
I'm happy for you. I really am. But what's next?
你的私生活一塌糊涂
Your personal life is a flop.
这样你有更多时间去搞健身事业
That leaves more time for the fitness business.
但现在这份事业如何了呢
But what does that even look like now?
你会再推出一盘录像带吗
Are you gonna put out another video?
(1982年6月)
《暴食症患者恢复健康之路》吗
The Recovering Bulimic's Guide to Health and Well-being?
有谁会想看这个啊
Who's gonna want anything to do with that?
你有很多空虚的日子需要填补
You've got a lot of empty days to fill.
你打算用什么去填补呢
What are you gonna fill them with?
睡不着
Couldn't sleep?
不是 我不舒服
No. Not feeling great.
我也不舒服 我有点渴 所以…
Yeah, me neither. I was a little thirsty, so…
总之 晚安
Anyway, good night.
完美…她也是个伪君子
Perfect. Just perfect. She's a phony too.
就像这里的所有人一样 自欺欺人
Just like everyone here kidding themselves.
等等
Wait.
抱歉 我…
I'm sorry, I just-- I--
我刚才听见你的声音了
I heard you.
好吧
Okay.
我不是想给你找麻烦什么的 我只是告诉你 我听见了
I'm not trying to bust you or anything. I'm just telling you I heard.
这越界了
This is crossing a boundary.
你是病人 我是辅♥导♥员
You're the resident. I'm the counselor.
但事已至此
But, here we are.
我复发了 我对此感觉很糟糕
I backslid. I don't feel great about it.
这不是我的第一次 可能也不会是最后一次
It wasn't my first time, and it probably won't be my last.
这是不是因为那些
Was this because of those awful things
-我说的糟糕事 关于… -不…
-that I was saying about-- -Oh, no. No.
不是因为你 亲爱的 不是 你没有那么强的影响力
It wasn't you, sweetie, no. You're not that powerful.
我可以给你一百万个借口
I could give you a million excuses.
但事实上 我有时还是会复发
But, you know, the truth is that I still get pulled under sometimes.
明白吗 康复是个漫长的过程
All right? Recovery is a long road.
你失望吗
You disappointed?
不 我…
No, I'm--
是 有一点
Yeah, a little.
我也是
I am too.
但明天又是新的一天了
But tomorrow's another day.
茜拉 去睡吧 好吗
Get some sleep, Sheila. Okay?
晚安
Good night.
嗨 他们让我在像大堂的那个客厅等
Hey. They told me to wait in the lobby-type living room thing.
但我和一位很可爱的女士说了 我是来接谁的
But I talked to this really lovely woman and told her who I was coming to pick up,
然后她告诉了我你在哪 所以…
and then she told me where you were. So…
总之呢 嗨
Anyway, hi.
你来了
You came.
对 这算是我的特点吧 就是出现
Yeah, well, it's sort of my thing, showing up.
我在高中得过全勤奖
I got the attendance award in high school.
真够性感的 那么…
Super sexy. So…
-你要不要我帮你拿包 -不 我能行
-Do you need help with the bags? -No, I'm good.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是对的 结果我确实需要帮助
You were right. It turns out. I do need help.
我之前需要 现在也还需要
I did. I do. I still do.
是
Yeah.
等等 你说的不是包吧
Wait, we're not talking about the bags, right?
-不是 -不 我知道
-No. -No. I know.
是心理健康 对 我就是确认一下 明白了
The whole mental health thing. Yeah, just checking. Got it.
不是 我能拿行李 但其他的事我就不知道了
No, I can handle the suitcase, but the rest of it, I don't know.
-看情况吧 -是…
-We'll see. -Yeah. Yeah.
我不知道自己还有没有动力了
I'm not sure I've got it in me anymore.
我指的是有氧运动 创业
You know, the aerobics. The business.
拜托
Oh, come on now.
这些可能对我来说太难了
It just all might be too much for me.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么能这么说 你怎么能放弃
How can you say that? How can you give up?
我不知道如何站在人前 假装自己是个专家
I don't know how to stand up there and act like an expert
而我关于自己还有很多事没弄清
when I've still got so much to figure out myself.
你收到了一些粉丝来信
You got some fan mail.
斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥的人寄给我了
The folks at Stahl/Grunner sent it to me
他们以为我们还在合作
when they thought we were still working together.
我们还在合作吗
Are we still working together?
算了 要弄清的事太多了
Never mind. Lots to figure out.
真好 我收到了一封信
That's nice. I got a letter?
不止一封
It's more than one.
亲爱的茜拉 这盘健身录像带是最棒的
Dear Sheila, this workout tape is the best.
亲爱的茜拉 《茜拉舞蹈教室》救了我
Dear Sheila, Body By Sheila is a lifesaver.
-我真不知道如果没了它我会怎样 -亲爱的茜拉 谢谢你
-I honestly don't know where I'd be… -Dear Sheila, thank you.
谢谢你让我重新找回了生活 健康和自信
Thank you for giving me my life back and my health back and my confidence back.
我最近因健康问题受到了影响
I was recently laid up after a health scare.
我非常…
I was in such a…
你理应如此 因为这是绝对真♥相♥
Well, you should because it's the absolute truth.
你改变了我的生活
You changed my life.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表