剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
今晚真美好
Tonight was nice.
-是的…的确 -是
-Yeah. Yeah, it was. -Yeah.
玛雅玩得很开心
Maya had a good time.
这才是重要的
Which is what's important.
-对 她很开心 -是
-Yeah. Yeah, she did. -Yeah.
好吧 我们保持联♥系♥
All right. Well, I'll be in touch.
好 我们星期四联♥系♥
Yeah, we'll talk Thursday…
-好 -谈周末的安排
-Right. Yeah. -…about the weekend.
好
Okay.
-睡个好觉 -你也是
-Sleep well. -You too.
来了 鲁宾太太
Here you go, Mrs. Rubin.
店里没有卖♥♥小块茅屋芝士的
They didn't have small curd cottage cheese at the store.
希望你不介意 这好像是中块的
I hope that's okay. This is medium curd, I think.
但我确实问了他们可不可以考虑卖♥♥小块的
But I did ask them if they would look into the small curd.
他们说会看情况订购的
They said they'd see about ordering it.
放轻松 菲德利娅 这个看起来就很好
Relax, Fidelia. This looks great.
还有我非常希望你叫我茜拉
And I really want you to call me Sheila.
我要慢慢习惯
It's just gonna take a lot of getting used to.
如果我妈听到我对上级直呼其名…
If my mom heard me call a boss by their first name--
-谢谢 -好
-Thank you. -Okay.
好了 各位 开始吧 全都搬进来
All right, fellas. Let's go. Everything's coming in here.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 你怎么比我先到了
Hey. How'd you beat me here?
我在停车场碰到厄尼了 挺有意思
I ran into Ernie in the parking lot, which was kinda fun.
但我说:“回家见 亲爱的 我没时间”
But I said, "See you at home, honey. No time."
-这都是什么 -对
-What's all this? -Right.
厄尼收♥购♥并清算了一家公♥司♥
Well, Ernie bought out and liquidated a company,
别担心 每个人都得到了离职金 大概吧
which-- Don't worry, everyone got severance. Probably.
总之呢 这意味着有免费家具了
But anyway, that means free furniture.
至少对我们来说免费 很不错吧
Free to us, at least. So, isn't that great?
问题是 我挺喜欢这里现在的样子
Well, the thing is, I kinda like it the way it is.
-是 你指的是空荡荡 对吧 -是的
-Yeah, you mean empty, right? -Yeah, I do.
-你认真的 -是
-Are you serious? -Yeah.
这看起来很…不 我们很快要开很多会议
It looks so-- No, I mean, we have all these meetings coming up.
谁会认真对待我们啊
Who will take us seriously?
在我看来 这样感觉没有负担 充满了可能性
To me, it feels unencumbered. Just full of possibility.
我同意
I agree.
是 你当然同意了 亲爱的 你刚刚入职
Yeah. Well, of course you do, sweetie. You just got here.
不 但是我懂
No. But I get it.
对 白纸一张 重新开始
Yep. Clean slate. Fresh start.
等等 把所有东西都搬回卡车上去
Hold up! Everything's going back on the truck.
全清空 伙计们 女士发话了
Broom it, boys. You heard the lady.
间接成本微乎其微 这意味着利润率非常可观
Overhead is minuscule, which means the margins are impressive.
那邮寄费呢 它看起来很大
And what about shipping? It looks very bulky.
上市的版本是两块 在中间拼起来
The to-market version comes in two pieces that snap together in the center.
是 “上市”的意思是真正销♥售♥的版本
Yeah. "To-market" means the real version.
他们管这个叫测试版
This is what they call the beta.
谢谢你给我解释这神秘的术语
Thank you for cracking that mysterious code for me.
我喜欢 我很喜欢
Well, I like it. I like it a lot.
但我没有爱上它 我必须要爱上它才行 对吗
But I don't love it. And I really need to love it, don't I?
当然 这是你卖♥♥的产品
Of course. You're the one selling it.
那我们来过一遍 我的几个调整意见 好吗
So, let's just go over a few tweaks that I have. Okay?
看 可以打开
See? It opens up.
看吧 对
Let's see. Right.
不行 这不是…
No. This is not--
这很危险 我是说…
This is dangerous. I mean…
(和茜拉一起加油)
很好 看起来很不错
It's great. It looks great.
改变都很好 正是我所要求的
The changes are great. They're exactly what I asked for.
但是我考虑过了
But, I have been thinking.
有很多女性没有单独用来健身的空间
And a lot of women-- they don't have a separate space for exercise.
所有人都会面对在哪存放的问题
And storage is an issue for everyone.
所以我希望它能 在保证稳定的前提下彻底压扁
So I want to see it get fully flat, without compromising the stability.
对 厄尼 还差一点了 再做一些调整即可
Yeah, we're so close, Ern. A few more tweaks.
调整总得有停下的一天
Well, eventually, the tweaks are gonna have to stop.
这些原型可不便宜
You know, these prototypes aren't cheap.
我以为很便宜 我以为这正是关键所在
I thought they were cheap. I thought that was the whole point.
便宜的产品 高昂的定价
Cheap product. Steep pricing.
我以为这正是最初吸引你的原因
I thought that's what gave you a boner for it in the first place.
听着 没人会花19.99美元买♥♥个踏板的
Look, nobody needs to spend $19.99 on a step.
世上有很多免费的踏板
There are plenty of free steps out there in the world.
这个问题我们可以在营销阶段解决
And we can address that in the marketing phase.
如果我们不投入生产 那就永远到不了营销阶段
We'll never get to the marketing phase if we don't go into production.
-我保证这是… -嘿 这多令人激动啊 对吧
-I promise this is-- -Hey, this is so exciting, right?
适当的冲突 先苦后甜
Yes. Healthy conflict. Making the sausage.
女性健身的原因和男性不同
Women exercise for different reasons than men.
我想…其实我是下定决心了
And I want to-- In fact, I'm determined
以女性想要和需要的健身产品 作为它的设计目标
to make this about what women want and need from exercise.
无论要用多久
However long that takes.
多酷啊 还有电扇
How cool is that? The fan.
三
Three.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
嘿
Hey.
看啊 指关节出血了 挺酷的吧
Look at that. Bloody knuckles. That's pretty cool, right?
所以拳击手会戴手套 不是吗
Isn't that why boxers wear gloves?
是 我知道拳击手戴手套
Yeah, I know that boxers wear gloves.
我只是说这看起来挺酷的吧
I'm just saying-- Looks pretty cool, right?
随便了 哥们
Whatever, man.
好吧
All right.
行
Yeah.
六 五 六 七 走 好的
Six. A five, six, seven, go. Okay.
散开 准备好了吗
Spread out. Ready?
五 六 七 八 一 二 三 四
A five, six, seven, eight. A one two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
然后转身
And over and turn.
五 六 七 归位
Five, six, seven. Come back.
二 三 四 五 六
Two, three, four, five, six.
跳得真好 谢谢
Really nice work. Thank you.
跳得好
Nice work.
我得说 我喜欢踩上去的时候 关节没什么负担
Gotta say, really like this one on my joints.
高低正合适
It's just right.
但我最喜欢的是 还可以用它来做拉伸和冥想
But what I like best are the options for stretching and meditating.
缓和运动和健身同样重要
You know, it's as much about the cooldown as the workout.
这是文尼说的 他说得对
That's what Vinnie says, and he's right.
他是个疯子 但他说得对
He's insane, but he's right.
冥想 像僧侣那样吗
Meditating? Like monks do?
我知道这听着有点离谱 但我们在治疗中做过
I know it sounds kind of out-there, but we did it in therapy,
真的很有帮助
and it's really helpful.
很神奇 仅仅是几次深呼吸
I mean, it's remarkable how just a few deep breaths
就能让自己集中精神
can really center yourself.
对 就选这个了
Yep. This is the one.
你确定 第五版出奇迹
You're sure? 5.0's the charm?
我知道这比我们希望的更贵 比厄尼希望的更贵
I know it's more expensive than we hoped, or Ernie hoped,
但我认为是值得的
but I think it's worth it.
是 他没事的
Oh, yeah, he's gonna be fine.
菲德利娅 能帮我们 拿两瓶健怡姜汁汽水吗
Fidelia, will you grab us a couple diet ginger ales?
我们得庆祝一下
We have to celebrate.
真的很难
It's very difficult.
也许看起来不难 但其实很难
It may not seem like it, but it is.
你刚才的形象绝对和我想象中不同
Certainly not the image I had of you.
你用了很多年树立起来的形象
The image you've cultivated over the years.
如你所说 我树立的形象 完全没用 我很后悔
My cultivation of that image, as you put it, was vain. I regret that.
是吗 你后悔
Do you? Do you regret it?
你做了那么多值得后悔的烂事 你后悔这个
Out of all of the regrettable shit you've done, you regret that?
-没必要说脏话 -我不同意
-There's no need to curse. -I disagree.
好吧 行 我后悔…
Okay. Fine. I regret…
还有很多其他烂事我也很后悔
I deeply regret plenty of other shit.
-而且我觉得很抱歉 -你应该感到抱歉
-And I feel sorry. -You should feel sorry.
我为你感到抱歉
I feel sorry for you.
你既因为伴侣不忠感到悲伤
For the double grief of infidelity
又没有寻求救赎的正道
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表