剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
公♥司♥派对 我猜应该是走公♥司♥开销的账吧
Company party. Probably on the company expense account, I assume.
-不关你的事 -其实有一半是我的事
-It's none of your business. -Well, it's actually half my business.
不过就我从特里那听来的消息看
Well, although, from what I'm hearing from Terry,
你会就此进行反抗 但这行不通 茜拉
you're gonna make noise about it, which isn't gonna work, Sheila.
丹尼 你想干什么 你是要回到我的生活中吗
Danny, what's the point? Are you trying to get back in my life?
因为那也行不通
Because that's not gonna work either.
这里一切还好吗 丹尼 你有什么需要吗
Everything okay here? Do you need something, Danny?
来杯龙舌兰吧 加冰和青柠
I'll do a tequila, rocks, lime.
你们听说过凯莉基尔马丁吗
You guys ever heard of Kelly Kilmartin?
所有人都听说过凯莉基尔马丁
Everyone's heard of Kelly Kilmartin.
-什么 谁 -她是个情景剧演员
-What? Who? -She's a sitcom actress.
对 她正在演《如鱼出水》 之前演过《孤注一掷》
Yeah. She's on Trish out of Water, and before that, she was on Bet the Farm.
-我和我妈超喜欢她的 -所有人都喜欢她
-My mom and I love her. -Everyone loves her.
我很抱歉 我们为什么聊这个
I'm sorry. Why are we talking about this?
我很惊讶 你付出这么多辛苦努力 居然不知道
Well, I'm surprised you don't know after all the hard work you've been doing.
在三频道播出 11点新闻之后
It's on channel 3. After the eleven o'clock news.
你可以在上面 跳跃 踢腿 下蹲 甚至是跳舞
You can jump, kick, squat or even dance on it.
别担心 它承受得住
Don't worry. It can take it.
它该软的地方很柔软
It's nice and squishy in all the right places,
但该坚固的地方又很结实
but good and solid where it counts.
这样辛苦的锻炼不会伤到身体
So you can get a tough workout that's gentle on your body.
来加入我吧 迈向性感的新自我
Won't you join me and step your way up to a sexy new you?
踏出健身的第一步从未这么容易过
It's never been easier to start.
请立即致电 享受这次特别优♥惠♥
Call now to take advantage of this special offer.
我们的接线员时刻等待着你的来电
Our operators are standing by waiting to take your call.
你真的以为自己能成功吗
Did you really think you were gonna pull this off?
创业 不 对不起 生活方式品牌
Launching a business? No, I'm sorry, a lifestyle brand?
面对现实吧 你根本不知道自己在做什么
Let's face it. You don't know what the hell you're doing.
想给康复中心那个怪胎打电♥话♥
Thinking about calling that freak from rehab?
那会令你开心起来 但对于这个世界的运作
That ought to cheer you up, but it won't change a goddamn thing
不会造成任何改变
about the way the world works.
那个金发尤物领先了你一步
That blonde bimbo beat you to the punch.
她更年轻 更漂亮 更聪明 而且她会获胜
She's younger and prettier and smarter, and she's gonna win.
她应该获胜
And she deserves to.
-因为你愚蠢 懒惰 肥胖 -测试版
-Because you're stupid and lazy and fat. -The beta.
-你这个肥胖 松弛的老太婆 -有一半的所有权
-You, fat, old, flabby, saggy fuck! -Entitled to half.
但事情没结束 还没有 你只要去做必须要做的事即可
But it's not over. Not yet. Not if you do what you have to do.
掌控局面 制定计划并坚决实施
Take control of the situation. Make a fucking plan and stick to it.
只要稍加努力和集中精力 你可以让这份事业重回正轨
With a little effort and focus, you can get this shit back on track.
(仅限员工入内)
趁现在还来得及
Before it's too fucking late.
不行 你不能在这里 我约的人很快就到
No. You can't be here. I have an appointment. Imminently.
是 你约的是圣地亚哥城市规划部门
Yeah, with the Planning Department of the city of San Diego.
你必须立刻离开
You need to leave right now.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
你假装正直 优秀 善良的摩♥门♥教♥徒
You pretend to be this upstanding, good, kind Mormon man,
但其实你只是个冷血的人♥渣♥
and really, you're just a stone-cold piece of shit.
我不会站在这里任你羞辱 这里是我的…
I'm not gonna stand here and be insulted in my place of--
你假装这些成功是你应得的
Pretending you deserve all of this success
因为你比别人起得更早 工作更努力
because you wake up earlier and work harder than everybody.
但你我都清楚 这是因为你撒谎 行贿
But we both know it's because you lied and bribed,
靠恐吓他人一步步往上爬
and you just intimidated your way up every rung of the ladder.
其实你只是个满口谎言 虚荣伪善的混♥蛋♥
And really, you're just a lying, vain, hypocritical asshole
受贪婪驱使 逃避痛苦和恐惧
motivated by greed, and running from pain and fear.
我不会站在这里听…
I'm not gonna stand here and listen--
然而尽管如此 我还是爱你
And I love you despite all that.
也许正是因为如此
Maybe because of it.
现在你引起他的注意了 该用必杀技了
Now you've got him. And in for the kill.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
不对 我想要你的帮助
No, I want your help.
我遇到对手了 有两个
I have an adversary. Two of them.
而且我厌倦了被动防守
And I'm tired of playing defense.
你的目标是什么
So what's your goal?
互惠互利还是报仇雪恨
Reciprocity or retribution?
是赶尽杀绝
Annihilation.
(布里姆团队地♥产♥公♥司♥)
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表