剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
谢什么 他又没夸你
For what? He didn't compliment you.
玛丽卡时不时会给我看一些东西
Marika shows me things from time to time
她觉得我可能会感兴趣的东西
if she thinks I might find them interesting.
我是无意间开始的
Well, I just fell into it.
我喜欢上了有氧训练和它带给我的影响
I fell in love with aerobics and what it could do for me,
我想把它和其他人分享
and I wanted to share that with others.
我也跳过舞
I danced too.
- 是芭蕾吗 我从你的身材猜的 - 对 没错
- Ballet? I'm guessing from your form. - Yes, that's right.
我的抬腿高度从来都超不过一个踏脚凳
I could never lift my leg higher than a footstool.
但还是可以跳现代舞和爵士舞
But you can get away with it in modern and jazz.
我其实只是好奇你是如何做出
I really was just curious how you made that transition
从录像带到电视的转变
from tape to television.
我现在遇到了困难
You know, I'm having a hard time
我的人不肯听我的建议
getting my people to really listen to my suggestions.
简单
Easy.
- 我没有“我的人” - 好吧 那你如何...
- I don't have people. - Okay, but then how do you--
五年前 我在一家舞蹈教室工作
Five years ago, I was working in a dance studio,
做着文书工作 祈祷着能得到升职
praying for a promotion from desk duty. And then...
我遇到了玛丽卡
I met Marika.
她相信我
And she believed in me.
这就足够了 我从此掌控了 自己的人生和未来
And that's all it took for me to take control of my life and my future.
一个真正相信我的美丽女子
One beautiful woman who truly believed.
我的人生由我做主
I control my own name.
我的事业由我做主
I control my own business.
没人能告诉我该怎么做 怎么说
And nobody tells me what to do or say.
除了玛丽卡
Except Marika?
每个人都需要合作伙伴
Well, everyone needs a partner.
你们拥有彼此 这是个开端
You two have each other, which is a start.
不 抱歉 我们没在一起 我们只是朋友
Oh, no, sorry. We're not together. We're just friends.
我也希望有更多控制权 但我与斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥签了约
I would love to have more control, but I'm in a contract with Stahl/Grunner.
我不能随便脱身
I can't just walk away.
有的人永远没准备好离开老爸家
Some of us are never ready to leave Daddy's house,
无论老爸对我们有多冷酷无情
however unfeeling or cruel Daddy was to us.
我说得对吗
Am I right about that?
很好猜 他并不认识你
Easy guess. He doesn't know you.
我知道我就是这样 因为我经历过
I know I am because I had it too.
别上了这个江湖骗子的钩
Don't you get sucked in by this cheap trick.
天啊 我觉得你也是
Oh, my gosh. I think you are.
抱歉 我只是不喜欢看到你...
Sorry, I just hate seeing you--
你值得拥有更好的
You deserve better
而不是甘心妥协 仅此而已
than what you settle for, that's all.
她说得对吗 你妥协了
Is she right? Is that what you do?
谁也不要做决定
No one's making any decisions.
...这样伤人
...mess with people like this.
我要创立一个健身紧身衣品牌
You know, I'm starting a line of workout tights
叫做文尼瘦身衣
called Vinnie's Skinnies.
采用注册了专利的吸水面料制♥作♥ 将会掀起健身衣物革命
It's a patented moisture-wicking fabric that will revolutionize fitness attire.
我想和你谈谈让你当我们销♥售♥伙伴的事
I'd love to talk to you about being one of our sales partners.
如果你有兴趣 玛丽卡可以联♥系♥你
Marika can get in touch if you're interested?
- 她看起来如此... - 是
- She just looked so... - Yeah.
就像我妈在整个晚餐期间盯着时钟看
Like my mom when she'd spend all dinner watching the clock,
气氛越来越紧张
just getting tighter and tighter.
是
Yeah.
这东西能造成很多痛苦
This thing, this could cause a lot of pain.
我们能够打开痛苦深渊的大门
Like, we could open up a world of hurt.
我不希望成为四处伤害别人的人
I don't wanna be the one that goes around, like, stabbing people.
我尤其不想伤害孩子们
I especially don't wanna stab kids.
没错 我的良心过意不去
No, I couldn't live with that on my conscience.
孩子们是无辜的
Like, kids are innocent.
是这个世上唯一纯洁的东西
The only pure thing in this world.
但是在很多方面
But in a lot of ways,
我们都是支持孩子们的
we're on the kids' side.
他们伤害了她
They hurt her.
伤害了他们 不是我们
They hurt them. It's not us.
我们曾犯过一次错
We made a mistake once.
是我们报名录像带俱乐部那次吗
When we signed up for that cassette tape club?
是茜拉说服我们 让我们相信她有能力那次
When we let Sheila convince us that she had the power.
但正义站在我们这一边 这是用钱也买♥♥不来的
But we have righteousness on our side, and that's something you can't buy.
有人吗
Hello?
好耶 漂亮
Yeah! Nice.
- 对 不愧是我女儿 - 好耶
- Yeah, that's my girl. - Yay!
- 什么...你们好啊 - 嗨
- Wha-- Hey, guys. - Hey.
你们在干什么呢
What's going on out here?
童子军和我们想象中不太一样
Well, Little Cadets didn't turn out to be quite what we expected,
所以我们决定自己组织活动
so we decided to take matters into our own hands.
你呢 今天过得如何
How about you? How was your day?
我...和你说的情况也差不多
I-- You know, it wasn't too different than that.
宝贝 这安全吗
Is that safe, babe?
不安全 这就是重点 很危险
No. That's the point. It's pretty dangerous.
- 毕竟是飞刀 - 好吧
- I mean, it's knives. - Okay.
好 我们再来一次 准备好了吗
Let's do another one. Ready?
肘部姿势要摆好 要瞄准木靶
You're gonna set your elbow, you're gonna aim it at the wood
然后用全力扔出去
and throw it as hard as you can.
对了
Yeah.
芭妮 泰勒
Bunny. Tyler.
我没想到你们会来
I wasn't expecting you guys.
你们是不是有关于动作备注的问题要问
Did you have some questions on the notes for my routine?
没有 我不会做你的动作
No. I won't be doing your routine.
我们不是说好了吗
I thought we had agreed?
然后我看了看支票 你的钱给少了
Then I looked at the check, and you were short.
大概少了两万四千五百美元
About $24,500 short.
听着 我跟你说过了 我受到了你的健身课启发
Look... I told you I was inspired by your class.
我很喜欢你的健身课
I enjoyed your class.
但那只是个开始
But it was a start, okay?
我不欠你任何东西
I don't owe you anything.
我创立的东西只属于我一个人
What I've created is mine and mine alone.
不 茜拉 不是的
No, Sheila, it's not.
但那不是我们来这里的原因
But that's not why we're here.
我们来这里是因为 你和那个极为保守的摩♥门♥教♥徒
We're here because of what you and that tight-ass Mormon are doing
被商场监控录像带录下来的行为
on this security tape from the mall.
你们自♥慰♥得很有型呢
When you were yanking à la mode.
宝贝 是谁啊
Babe? Who is it?
只是推销雅芳的
It's just Avon.
我很快就回来
I'll be right in.
你们是在虚张声势
You're bluffing.
不 我很不擅长撒谎
No, I'm a terrible liar.
他的心情全都写在脸上
He has no poker face.
我一直以为你有点冷酷
I always thought you were kinda cold,
但在公共场合和已婚男子一起自♥慰♥
but publicly jacking it with a married man?
摩♥门♥教♥甚至规定教♥徒♥不准自♥慰♥
Mormons aren't even allowed to jack it.
有谁会想从生活如此混乱的人那里 学习如何保持健康呢
Who wants to learn how to be healthy from someone so messed up?
两万五
Twenty-five grand.
否则我们把它寄给他老婆 和你的商业合伙人
Or we send it to his wife, your business partners,
对了 还有丹尼
and Danny.
给你一周时间
One week.
我们要么得到钱 要么看着你毁于一旦
Either we get money, or we get to watch you get destroyed.
无论怎样 我们都很兴奋
Either way, we are, like, psyched!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表