剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
双眼直视 保持镇静 你有资格在这里
Eyes forward. Face calm. You deserve to be here.
或者说 至少你必须说服他你有资格
Or, at least, you have to convince him you do.
你该不会杀了我吧
You're not gonna kill me, are you?
什么 不...
What? No. What? No!
你为什么会...不...我来这里是为了...
Why would you-- No. No, I-I'm here to...
从试图把你关进疯人院的丈夫身边逃离
Run away from the husband trying to lock you in the loony bin.
接受你关于背书那件事慷慨的要约
...accept your generous offer of the endorsement thing.
“背书那件事”
The "endorsement thing"?
显然你进行了充分的考虑
You've given it a lot of thought, clearly.
去说服、去相信 只有这样才能让他信服
Sell it. Believe it. It's the only way he will.
我确实好好考虑过 我也意识到...
I have actually, and I realized--
与你合作、向你学习是一个绝佳的机会
I mean, what an opportunity working with and learning from you would be.
所以我来了
So, here I am.
要不要正式定下来
Should we make it official?
- 我们去美黑吧 - 什么
- Let's tan. - Excuse me?
我请客 来吧
My treat. Come on.
嘿 我不喜欢那天 我们不欢而散 我很后悔
Hey, I don't like the way we left things the other day. I regret it.
不必多言
Don't say another word.
那只是一种思想上的分歧
I mean, it was an intellectual disagreement,
幸运的是 我们所生活的国家 还允许这种事发生
and luckily we live in a country where that can still happen.
都是过往云烟了
Water under the bridge.
- 我来给你倒一杯 - 好啊
- Let me pour you a glass. - Great.
你有环境青年事业的 990系列表格和员工识别码报税文件吗
Do you have those 990 series forms and the EIN tax documents for E.Y.E.?
有 放在某处了 我不知道具体在哪
Yeah, somewhere. I don't know exactly where.
能麻烦你找出来吗
Would you go get them, please?
这算是分手吗
Is this some kind of a breakup?
不 不是 当然不是分手
No. No, it is most definitely not a breakup.
是 显然我说的不是那种分手 天啊
Yeah, obviously I didn't mean it like that. Jesus.
我们觉得你最好和环境青年事业分道扬镳
It's been decided that it would be best if you and E.Y.E. parted ways.
我需要那些报税文件
I need those tax documents.
那么是政♥变♥了
So, it's a coup?
拜托 丹尼 你本来也不在乎这些
Come on, Danny. It's not like you care about any of this.
我不在乎 我...
I don't care? I don't care? I--
没有什么比这更伤人的了 居然说我...
Nothing hurts more than someone saying that I--
我最在乎了 我是全心全意地在乎
All I do is care! All I do is fucking care!
- 在乎海洋 - 是的
- About the ocean? - Yes!
- 在乎环境 - 是的
- The environment? - Yes!
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
你和组织的关系越少 组织的效果越好
The less you have to do with the group, the better-off it's done.
自从那次正面报道以来 我们收到的捐款翻了三番
Our donations are up threefold ever since that good press we got.
有些人就不是当领导的料
You know, some people just aren't cut out for leadership.
你儿子里奥就是吗
And your son, Leo, is?
也许吧 至少过几年就是
Maybe. After a few years at least.
是 也许过几年
Oh, yeah, maybe, in a few years.
他完全没有个人魅力
He has the charisma of a pile of fucking laundry.
你听过他谈自己 在学校里喜欢的人斯蒂芬妮K吗
Have you heard him talk about his crush at school, Stephanie K.?
拜托 伙计
Come on, pal.
他那叫痴心妄想 我告诉你 你也一样
He's delusional. And I'll tell you what, so are you!
丹尼
Danny!
不如你去把报税表拿来吧 我今天还有别的事呢
Why don't you go get the tax forms so I can get on with my day?
好吧
Okay.
有些课你还是在亲自教的 对吗
So, you still teach some of your classes, right?
虽然你已经扩展业务了 你还是在亲自带学生吧
Even though you've expanded, you still lead a lot of your classes?
我带得太多了 至少玛丽卡是这么说的
More than I should. So says Marika, at least.
她为什么这么说
Why does she say that?
在她看来 课程是位于金字塔最底部的
Well, to her, classes are the ground level of the pyramid.
我觉得有道理
Well, I guess that makes sense.
她是个天才
She's a genius.
也许她还是个同性恋 一定是这样
Maybe she's gay too. That's gotta be what this is.
好吧 我喜欢有氧训练 就因为它是有氧训练
Yeah. Well, the thing about aerobics that I love is the aerobics.
而且我...
And I-- You know, I hardly get to do it anymore.
我现在几乎无法再做了
如果她听见你这么说 她会把你批得体无完肤
If she heard you say that, she would tear you to shreds!
“这不是一个爱好 成熟点
"It's not a hobby. Grow up.
如果我们不停止成长 我们就死了 别咬指甲了”
If we don't stop growing, we die. Stop biting your fingernails."
我会咬指甲 她很讨厌我这一点
I bite my fingernails, and she hates that about me.
那金字塔的顶部是什么
So, what is the top of the pyramid?
真的 顶部有东西吗
I mean, really. Is there one?
这是个哲学问题还是商业问题
Is that a philosophical question or a business one?
都是
Both.
那就是有人出巨额资金要收♥购♥你的公♥司♥
When you get a big, fat, juicy buyout offer.
我指的是纳贝斯克那种级别的
I'm talking Nabisco big.
那你就把整个金字塔都卖♥♥掉
And then you just sell the whole fucking pyramid
搬到巴哈马群岛去
and move to the Bahamas.
但距离这个目标还很远
But that's a ways away yet.
你来这里是为我打工还是想成为我
Are you here to work for me or to try to become me?
他怀疑你了 赶快装傻
He's onto you. Better play dumb.
我想我...
I guess I--
我也不确定
I'm not really sure.
我会想这里的
I'm gonna miss it here.
好吧
Okay.
- 你不会 - 不会
- You're not? - No.
我准备好迎接新生活了
I am ready for new.
小芭 墨西哥已经存在很久了
Mexico's been around, Bun.
我是说我们的新生活
I meant new to us.
消失一段时间 保持低调
Just disappearing for a while, laying low.
我现在觉得这么做很酷
That sounds pretty fucking cool to me right now.
我必须和这里道别
I have to say goodbye to her.
这是我的冲浪点
My surf spot.
海浪就是海浪 他们那边也有 继续打包
Waves are waves. They got 'em down there too. Keep packing.
好吧 该死的 我们离开时顺路去一趟
Fine. Fuck! We'll go by there on our way out of town.
你最好了 小芭
You're the champ, Bun!
我今天要拍一个新的电视广♥告♥
You know, I'm taping a new infomercial today.
其实是今晚 玛丽卡认为这有助于
Tonight, actually. Marika thinks it will help capture
捕捉主角“夜间适合锻炼”的那种能量
the "night time is the right time" energy of the thing.
主角是什么
What's the thing?
主角永远是我
Well, I am the thing, always.
但概念是一家维加斯的夜店在新年前夕
But the concept is a Vegas nightclub on New Year's Eve.
“倒计时迎接新的你”
"Counting Down to a New You."
“新你前夕”
"New You's Eve."
没错
Exactly!
但玛丽卡想要 “兔女郎夜店中的辛纳特拉”那种感觉
But Marika wants an "Ol' Blue Eyes in the Playboy Club" feel,
而我希望...做成别的样子
and I want it to be... something else.
你是主角 对吗 那就按你的想法来
Well, you're the thing, right? So, just do it your way.
我们每次都会有分歧
I mean, we do this every time.
我们会在重大决定前吵架 这是我们的传统
We get in a fight before something big. It's our tradition.
这样压力很大 而且给我们俩带来消极影响
And it's stressful and it wears on us both.
是 但这就是你的流程
Yeah. But it's your process,
就算你想 你也无法改变
and you couldn't change it even if you wanted to.
没错
Exactly.
她是对的 对不起
She's right, and I'm sorry.
我很抱歉 我不认识你 我对你完全不了解
I'm so sorry. I don't know you. I don't know anything about you.
我假装了解你 因为我满嘴跑火车
I pretend like I do 'cause I'm so full of shit.
你也完全不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
而且...我想改变这一点
And... I want that to change.
我立刻就想改变这一点
I want that to change right now.
现在还不晚
It's not too late.
我厌倦了满嘴跑火车
I'm tired of being full of shit.
我厌倦了假装在乎、假装了解你
I'm tired of pretending like I care, like I know you.
假装你了解我
Pretending like you know me.
这一点现在就会改变 就现在
It changes right now. Right now.
我们是不是在这里太久了
Have we been in here too long?
- 我开始感觉有些... - 放松
- I'm starting to feel a little-- - Relax.
这些东西不安全的话 他们怎么可能拿出来卖♥♥
You think they'd sell these things if they weren't safe?
不做基本美黑的话 阳光会把你晒伤
Without a base tan, the sun will burn you to a crisp.
- 我只要正午前出去就好 - 为什么
- I just need to be out by noon. - Why is that?
因为我约了一个人 那个人曾让我们失望过
Because I have an appointment with somebody who has disappointed us.
我不能爽约
And I just can't miss it.
这算什么东西
What the fuck is this?
你选了个有趣的日子来当我的小跟班呢
You picked an interesting day to be my little shadow.
我不知道这就算是当你的小跟班了
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表