剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I'm sure they could,
但没有人像你一样 芭妮 没有人比你更优秀
but there's no one like you, Bunny. There's no one better.
你有技巧、有才华
With your finesse, your talent,
- 有经验... - 是...
- your experience-- - Yeah, yeah.
那你到底怎么回事
So, what's wrong with you anyway?
得了什么病
The medical thing.
我不得不接受紧急手术 摘除了一个扭转的卵巢
I had to have emergency surgery to remove a twisted ovary.
可怕 什么时候
Gross. When?
- 我父亲葬礼那天 - 得了吧
- On the same day as my father's funeral. - Fuck off.
你是认真的
You're serious.
是 如我所说 这就是我需要你帮忙的原因
Yeah. As I said, that's why I need your help.
我已经给你开好支票了 还写好了指南
I've already written your check, along with a guide
就是一些和人们互动的要点 为了保持前后一致
just with some notes on crowd engagement to keep things consistent.
你偷走了我的动作 现在反过来要告诉我该怎么做
You took all my moves, and now you're telling me how to do them.
- 我做出了大量的改动 - 你真是个人♥渣♥
- I have evolved things considerably. - You're a piece of fucking work.
我知道你需要这份工作
I know you need this.
别仅仅因为自尊心受损就拒绝
Don't fight it just 'cause you got a bruised ego.
帮自己一次吧
Do yourself a favor for once.
你一定能想到办法
You're going to figure this out.
你可以想得更大、更巧
You can think bigger, better.
另一方面
On the other hand,
(着装)
你甚至连斯塔和格伦纳公♥司♥ 那个愚蠢的兄弟会关系户都搞不定
you can't even handle Stahl/Grunner's mouth-breathing, frat boy, nepotism hire.
也许你没有秘密 也许你没有成功秘诀
Maybe you don't have the secret. Maybe you don't have the sauce.
也许你只是在沉浸在过往的失败里...
Maybe you're just stewing in your own almost-was never-will-be--
嘿
Hey.
南加州公共广播电视台直播呢 我知道你一定不想错过
PBS SoCal's on. I knew you wouldn't wanna miss it.
来看吧 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
冲浪者、开♥发♥商
Surfers, developers,
渔民
fishermen.
加州环境的未来由谁引导
Who guides California's environmental future?
一个自称环境青年事业的新兴组织说
According to a new group that calls itself the Environmental Youth Enterprise,
未来属于儿童
the future belongs to children.
但带领儿童的人是谁
But who's leading them?
别抱太高期望
I'd lower your expectations.
他们可能会再次使用 我的抗♥议♥演说那段素材
They're probably just gonna reuse footage from my stump from the protest.
我从小在这片海滩长大
I was raised on this beach.
我在这海滩上学会了走路
I took my first steps on this beach.
就连在最可怕的噩梦中 我都没梦到过自己会失去这片海滩
And never in my worst nightmares did I think I would lose this beach.
约翰布里姆 你不要脸
John Breem, you have no shame.
他说的约翰布里姆
The John Breem he refers to
是圣地亚哥最著名的商业开♥发♥商
is San Diego's most prominent commercial developer.
他的公♥司♥向市政♥府♥租用这个海湾30年
His firm has a 30-year lease on the cove with the city.
- 天啊 - 就像约翰列侬所说
- God. - It's like John Lennon said,
“占有免费公共资源并不是不合法
"Possession isn't nine-tenths of the law.
但它很不合理”
It's nine-tenths of the problem."
人们可以占有海洋、天空、陆地
The idea that you could possess the sea, the sky, the earth,
这是一个扭曲的资本主义幻想
it's a twisted capitalist fantasy.
说得很清楚
There you have it.
我们的孩子、我们的未来会发出更多声音
Our children, our future, will be heard from yet.
好吧...
Okay. Well...
多好啊
Fantastic.
这就是我们想要的 让孩子们成为焦点
That's what we wanted, the kids out front.
所以这很好
So, that's great.
非常好 是
Great. Yeah.
茜拉 你拿那些做什么
Sheil, what are you doing with those?
- 哑铃 - 对 哑铃
- The weights? - Yeah, the weights.
医生没说不可以锻炼上肢力量
The doctor didn't say anything about an upper body workout being a problem.
- 是很轻柔的 - 我不管
- It's very gentle-- - I don't care.
我放弃自己的职责
I didn't give up on my responsibilities
不是为了让你如此堕落的
so that you could just backslide like this.
我没要求你放弃任何东西
I didn't ask you to give anything up, okay.
你应该去海滩的
You should've gone to the beach.
只不过也许你觉得自己无需在场
Only, maybe you suspected that you weren't needed there,
现在所有电视前的观众都知道了
and now everyone with a television knows it.
我就当你是吃了药在说胡话
I'm gonna assume that those are the meds talking.
看我画的画
Look what I drew!
别碰不属于你的东西
Don't touch what's not yours!
你还想要二胎
And you wanna have another one?
来 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
我们去公园 妈妈需要休息
Let's go to the park. Mommy needs to rest.
你到底怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with you?
你这么脆弱吗
Are you that weak?
你离不开丈夫
You can't leave your husband.
你做不好生意
You can't run your business.
所以就把火气发在孩子身上
So, you take it out on your child?
你觉得她会忘记你刚才的话吗
You think she'll ever forget what you said?
她将永远记得你是个很凶的妈妈
You'll be indelibly cruel in her memory.
但这是有道理的 对吗
But that makes sense, right?
你的妈妈伤害她的孩子 你伤害自己的孩子
Your mom fucks up her kid. You fuck up yours.
一代接着一代 直到你的孙女 因嗑药过量倒在巴士站的洗手间里
On and on until your granddaughter ODs on a bus station bathroom floor,
身边一个朋友也没有
with no friends.
你没好到哪去 你更恶劣
You're not better. You're worse.
走吧...
Just go. Go.
你就是这样没出息的人...
You're not better than this. You're not better than this.
你从来都是
You've never been better than this.
(招牌汉堡)
- 这是怎么回事 - 什么
- What the hell is this? - What?
- 你要在这里见谁 - 什么
- Who's meeting you here? - What?
- 你不能这样伤人 - 你得离开
- You don't mess with people like this. - You need to leave.
- 你不能让人产生一种想法 然后... - 你得走了 请走吧
- You don't make them think one thing-- - You need to leave. Leave, please!
快出去 出去...
Get out of here. Get out! Get out!
他们认为可以收买♥♥我们
They think they can just buy us off.
至少能持续几周
For a few weeks at least.
他们想用钞票来消除所造成的痛苦
They get to paper over all the pain they cause with fucking cash.
- 一定很爽吧 - 我们需要这笔钱
- Must be nice, huh? - Well, we need it.
你从小到大都认为正义会战胜邪恶
And you grow up thinking, like, the good overtakes the bad.
不愉快的事 在了不起的事面前根本不算什么
You know, the gnarly shrinks in the face of the mondo?
这都是骗人的
This is a shit box of lies.
如果我们想成为人生赢家
If we wanna win,
我们就不得不用他们的方法沟通
we're gonna have to start speaking their language.
你指的是混♥蛋♥的雅皮士
You mean yuppie asshole?
我指的是敲诈
I mean blackmail.
我有他们的把柄
I got something on them.
很见不得光的把柄
Something real bad.
你有把柄
You got something?
茜拉和她丈夫的把柄
On Sheila and her husband?
不是她丈夫的
Not her husband.
你流血了
You're bleeding.
我有个野外急救箱 在我车子的后备箱里
I've got a field kit in the trunk of my car.
- 我去拿来吧 - 不 别去
- I can go and get it. - No. Don't.
那至少让我...
At least let me...
我爸死了
My dad died.
什么时候
When?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
然后我不得不接受手术
And then I had to have this operation.
但是手术...
But it's--
还好 结束了
It's fine. It's over.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我一直没有你的消息 所以...
I hadn't heard from you, so...
我有一点...
I got a little...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不 你以为我来这里是见另一个人
No, you thought I was coming here to see someone else.
比这种情况糟糕多了
It's much worse than that.
我来到这里就变成了另一个人
I am someone else when I come here.
令人作呕 但我就是这样
It's disgusting, but it's me.
你不必留下
You don't have to stay.
你走吧 没关系的
You can go. It's okay.
(《茜拉舞蹈教室》 生活方式品牌)
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表