剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I didn't want to be with him. I wanted to be him.
成为在这世上随心所欲的人
Someone who just gets what they want in this world.
我不喜欢你变成现在这样
I don't like who you've become.
(泰泰)
是摩♥门♥教♥
Los Mormons.
小芭 摩♥门♥教♥的来了 你一定得来看看
Bun! The Mormons are here. You gotta see this.
我们同为身在他乡的美国人 希望你能加入我们
As fellow Americans abroad, perhaps you would like to join us in fellowship
新的后期圣徒教堂就在村里
at our new LDS facility in the village.
那可不行 摩♥门♥教♥的
That's a no-go, Momos.
无意对你们和摩♥门♥教♥不敬
No disrespect to you and your kind,
但恐怕你们敲错门了
but I'm afraid you've knocked on the wrong door.
我们有个共同的朋友 那位优秀的先生叫约翰布里姆
We have a mutual friend. A wonderful man named John Breem.
你们应该可以想象 设立一家新教堂是很贵的
As you can imagine, starting a new church is very expensive.
他告诉我们说 你们最近得到了一笔意外之财
He told us you were recently blessed with a windfall.
他认为你们可以克服内心的阻碍
He thought you could find it in your hearts
和我们分享那笔钱
to share some of that good fortune with us.
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
我猜他有点惊呆了吧
I guess it was, like, a bit of a shock to his system.
过了这么多年 看到了真实的我
You know, seeing the real me after all these years.
让我看看我对他感到有多同情
Let me just check in to see how sorry for him I feel.
对 完全没有 让他见鬼去
Yeah, nothing. Screw that guy.
他说他有一半的所有权
He said he's entitled to half.
我对此完全不惊讶
Well, that surprises me exactly 0%.
男人总是认为自己有资格拥有一切 你打算怎么办
I mean, they are all so entitled. What are you gonna do?
-我不会放弃的 -这就对了
-Well, I'm not gonna give up. -Attagirl.
我只是必须弄清楚那种情况到底是怎样的
I just have to figure out exactly, you know, what that looks like.
嘿 如果你不肯给自己记上一功 那就我来给你记 好吗
Hey, if you're not gonna give yourself any credit here, I will. Okay?
你拿起了电♥话♥ 而不是汽车钥匙
You picked up the phone instead of the car keys.
你在面对难题 而不是逃避
You're facing shit instead of running from it.
是 我知道 我在面对 是吗 我面对了
Yeah. I know. I am, right? I did.
我在面对吧 我只是… 这就是我感觉如此糟糕的原因
I am, aren't I? I just-- Is that why I feel so terrible?
当然
Of course!
面对自己的生活是最差劲的了
Being present in your life is the fucking worst.
我恨死这一点了
I fucking hate it so much.
这就是没人愿意面对的原因
That's why nobody wants to do it.
大家都想暴饮暴食 纵欲无度 直到忘记一切
They just want to eat and drink and fuck their way to oblivion.
我现在觉得这可真是个好主意
That sounds so good to me right now.
坚持一下 姐妹 你在做长♥期♥打算 对吧
Hang in there, buddy. You are playing the long game, right?
天啊
Oh, man.
你怎么样
How are you?
我需要这个 今天是个好日子
I need this. Today was a doozy.
-你才是个好日子 -好了 你别闹
-You're a doozy. -All right. Cut it out, you.
我们终于决定用那个踏板了 我觉得很好
You know, we did finally decide on that step. And I think it's great.
好吧
Okay.
我们非得现在谈那个吗
Well, do we have to talk about it now?
可能比你希望的要贵一点 但我认为值得
Well, it might be a little more expensive than you hoped, but I think it's worth it.
我希望你也觉得值
And I hope you do too.
你是…
Are you--
你是在哄我吗 是不是
Are you buttering me up? Is that what this is?
你最好闭上胡子拉碴的嘴巴
You better shut that bearded mouth of yours.
不 说真的
No, seriously.
亲爱的 你是想要
Honey, are you horny,
还是想让我掏更多钱出来
or are you trying to get more money out of me?
为什么不能两者皆是
Why can't it be both?
你从什么时候起在乎 我要求上♥床♥的原因了 我只管要不就好了
Since when do you care why I'm asking for sex, as long as I'm asking?
从你说服我投资你的那家大公♥司♥起
Well, since you convinced me to invest in a major business venture of yours.
这…你…
That's-- You are--
你亲口说你认为这是一笔好投资的
You said yourself you thought it was a good investment.
我说的是可能
I said it can be.
我去丹尼的单身公♥寓♥找他谈了 怎么了
I went to talk to Danny at his bachelor pad. What?
你去了水手村 什么时候
You went to the Seafarer's Village? When?
就那天 我们喝了几杯迈泰
The other day. We had a couple of mai tais.
你就没想告诉我
And you didn't think to tell me?
我是否…必须要…
Do I-- Do I have to-- You know--
我去哪里 见什么人都必须告诉你吗
I need to tell you everywhere I go? Everyone I see?
我们之间总是无话不说的 我们就是这样的啊
We always tell each other everything. That's who we are.
我只是想去看看他而已
I just wanted to check in on him, you know?
确保他清楚自己的权利和责任
Make sure that he knows his rights and responsibilities
对于那个谁
vis-à-vis, you know.
这么说可不好 厄尼
That's not nice, Ern.
怎么…她精神状态不稳定 格蕾塔 她的担子很重
What-- She's unstable, Greta. I mean, she's got a lot on her shoulders.
我想确保如果丹尼需要的话就可以接手
I wanna make sure that Danny's able to come in if he needs to.
嘿 她不需要他或者你来相信她
Hey! She doesn't need him, or you, to believe in her.
她现在成女神了
So she's God now?
抱歉 我看不出来
I'm sorry, I don't see it.
你去哪
Where you going?
我要去坐浴盆上手♥淫♥ 希望我完事后你已经不在这里了
I'm gonna go masturbate on the bidet. Please don't be here when I'm done.
他说这是“正常情况” 不知道什么意思
He said it was "par for the course." Whatever that means.
这是高尔夫球术语 原意是标准杆数
It's a term from golf, referring to the average number of shots.
杰罗德 我不在乎它在高尔夫里的意思 我在乎它对我的意义
Jerod, I don't care what it means in golf. I care what it means to me.
抱歉 你想问什么
I'm sorry. What are you asking?
我问他怎么能自认为可以这么做
I'm asking how he just assumes that he's gonna get away with this?
加州是一个共同财产州
California is a community property state,
公♥司♥算是共同财产
and the business is considered community property
婚后得到的财产
acquired after the marriage.
所以可能的情况是 他可以也将要保留公♥司♥所有者的权利
So, in all likelihood, he can and will retain rights as an owner of the business.
所以我…
So, I'm--
我别无选择了
I'm out of options here.
你法律方面的选择不多
Your legal options are limited.
那非法的选择呢
What about my illegal options?
我开玩笑的
That was supposed to be a joke.
我无法向你提供非法或不正当的建议
I can't advise you to do anything illegal or improper.
这会违背我作为你律师的职责
That would be a violation of my duties as your attorney.
它的意义可不仅仅是一块塑料
This is not about a piece of plastic.
不过作为一块塑料
Although, as pieces of plastic go,
我认为我们开♥发♥出的这一块非常优质
I think we developed a pretty damn good one!
它的意义是实现我的一个梦想
This is about a dream of mine coming true.
多亏了一些了不起的人支持我
All due to the support of some incredible people,
但特别是某一个人
but one person in particular.
-是的 格蕾塔 -不…
-That's right, Greta. -Oh, no, no.
-请来个小鞠躬 -好耶
-Please, take a little bow. -Yes!
来 大家为她鼓掌
Come on. Everyone, give her a hand!
我们走到这一步付出了艰辛的努力
It took hard work and dedication to get us here,
我想对此表示认可
and I want to acknowledge that.
谢谢大家…
And thank you. Thank you.
等“加油”这个项目大获成功时
When the Step Up workout is a big hit,
我知道它一定会的
and I know it will be,
我们就基于这个坚实的基础继续发展
we're gonna build off of that sturdy base.
健身只是开始
Fitness is just the beginning.
生活方式品牌 这才是远大的梦想
A lifestyle brand. That's the big dream.
健身曾是我的一扇门
You know, exercise was a gateway for me.
它将我从多年的 自我贬低和低自尊心中唤醒
It woke me up from years of bad self-talk and low self-worth.
它让我学会接受自己的力量和能量
It taught me to embrace my strength and my power.
我们要把这种健身的信条传遍全球
And we are going to spread that exercise gospel around the world.
对 我们从南加州地区开始 之后谁知道呢
Okay, we'll start with the SoCal region, but then, who knows?
称霸全球 没问题
Global domination? Absolutely.
-对 听起来不错 -有何不可
-Yeah. That sounds good. -Why not?
总之 我说得够多了 谢谢大家光临
Anyway, enough of me talking. Thank you for coming.
祝大家今晚愉快 敬我们的未来
Enjoy the evening, and here's to the future.
-干杯 -好
-Cheers. -Yes!
-敬茜拉 -干杯
-To Sheila! -Cheers.
菲德利娅 你能放一下音乐吗
Fidelia, can you do the music?
-嗨 宝贝 -嗨
-Hey, sweetie. -Hey.
嗨
Hey.
你们提早回来了 提早了一天
You guys are back early. Back a day early.
是 她似乎还没准备好在外面过夜
Yeah. Well, you know, she wasn't ready for a sleepover, it turns out.
我还用了一整天去组装双层床
After I put the bunk bed together all day.
但没关系 她会习惯的
But it's fine. She'll get there.
没关系的 宝贝 要不要妈妈给你盖被子睡觉
That's okay, sweetie. You wanna go get in bed, and I'll tuck you in?
-要 -好
-Yeah. -Okay.
庆祝重要的一步啊 重大的创新
Celebrating the big step? Huh? The big innovation?
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表