剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
(茜拉D鲁宾舞蹈教室)
好的 各位 来呼吸…
Okay, everybody. Let's breathe. Just breathe.
对 用鼻子吸气 用嘴呼气
That's right. In through the nose. Out through the mouth.
好的 你们已经完成了困难的部分 你们没有按下小睡键
Okay, you've already done the hard part. You didn't press that snooze button.
你们早早起床来到了这里
You got out of bed to be here. Early.
好 大家动起来
Okay, everybody, let's move.
(茜拉踏板教室)
踏上踏板
Up on our steps.
四 五 六 五 六 七 八 出拳…
Four, five, six. Five, six, seven, eight. And punch. Punch.
你想出拳打谁啊 我知道我想打谁
Who do you wanna punch, huh? I know who I wanna punch.
出拳…
And punch. Punch.
最后一次 出拳…
Last one. Punch. And punch.
跳下踏板
Jump off our steps.
四 五 六 七 跺脚 我说了“跺脚” 应该是“踏步”
Four, five, six, seven-- And stomp. Did I say "stomp"? I meant, "Step."
踏步
Step.
再来两次 踏步
Two more. Step.
最后一次 踏步
Last one. Step.
伸展开 摆动 对
Stretch it out. Swing. That's it.
伸展开 摆动 踏步 三 二 一
Stretch it out. Swing. And step. Three, two, one.
换边 三 二 一
Let's switch. Three, two, one.
好的 各位
Okay, everybody.
我刚才看到你了
I saw you in there.
你在做下蹲弓步的时候脚后跟很稳
Your heels were really planted for those step-dip lunges.
你的底盘很稳 这对膝盖很有好处
You have a great base. It's so much better for your knees.
谢谢 厄尼想开个会
Thanks. So, Ernie wants to have a meeting.
我在尝试改进踏板 我们的关节医生
I'm trying some modifications on the Step after the joint doctor
提到了… -他很认真的
we spoke to mentioned that-- -He's really serious about it.
趁我还没忘
And before I forget,
提醒我告诉你我的想法 关于电视广♥告♥上需要什么
remind me to tell you what I'm thinking about that we need for the infomercial.
我们必须先测试 但… -天啊 又测试
We'll have to test it out first, but… -Oh, Lord. The T word.
是绿屏背景的 这样可以在摄影棚里设置
…it's a green-screen backdrop, so we can put it up in the studio,
拍出来的效果可以是任何地方
and you can make it look like you're anywhere.
这样我们可以尝试不同的背景 -是
So we can try different backgrounds. -Yeah.
雪山 百慕大粉色的沙滩
Snowcapped mountains, pink sand beaches in Bermuda,
游艇 我是说… -茜拉 别说了
a yacht. I mean-- -Sheila, stop.
你就…抱歉 厄尼想开个会
Just-- Sorry. Just, Ernie wants to meet.
其实他坚持要我们召集董事会
He insists, in fact, that we convene the board.
召集
Convene?
这是正式的叫法
It's the official terminology.
听着 我用尽所有借口 他还是不肯放弃
Look, I've used every excuse in the book. He's not backing off.
这是我的公♥司♥ -我们的公♥司♥
This is my company. -Our company.
当然了 我只是… -厄尼也是我们的创始人之一
Yes, of course. I was just-- -That we started together with Ernie too.
还有厄尼最好的朋友 即他的钱
And Ernie's best friend: Ernie's money.
好吧 我们召集董事会
Very well. We shall convene the board.
谢谢
Thank you.
我还是不懂厄尼在担心什么
I still don't understand what Ernie's big problem is.
我们推出的产品是某人刚刚推出的
With launching a product that somebody else just launched,
而这个“某人”是一部电视剧的著名明星
and that somebody is the famous star of a television show?
这是个挑战
It's a challenge.
我决定带着感激和兴奋之情 去迎接这个挑战
And it's one that I am choosing to meet with gratitude and excitement.
这时警方开始行动 发射橡皮子弹
That's when the police start in, shooting rubber bullets,
声音就像儿童玩具 我跟你讲 那可真不是玩具
which sounds like a kid's toy. Let me tell you right now, it's not.
打人疼得要死
They hurt like shit.
我们的一位同志被打到了脸
Comrade of ours actually took one to the face.
那颗子弹卡在了他的颧骨上
Son of a bitch was lodged in his cheek.
到处都是血 我就在尽自己的职责
So blood is everywhere, and I'm doing what I do.
四下张望 心想“我怎么帮忙 该找点什么 ”
I'm looking around. "How can I help? What can I find?"
我只有头巾可用
And all I've got is my bandana.
不行 我还需要 这样才不会吸入催泪瓦斯
No good. I need it. So I don't breathe in the tear gas.
我认为这就是所谓的困境或两难境地
So that's what I would call a tough spot or a difficult position.
我来自橙县 -什么
I'm from Orange County. -I'm sorry?
你开口说话前 我问你来自哪里
I had asked where you were from before you started talking.
对 是这样 我算是
Right. Yeah, well-- And, you know, I'm just a little out of…
还没习惯与陌生人打交道 自从我离婚后
practice of meeting people since the divorce.
什么 我没听清 -我离婚了
What? I didn't catch that. -My divorce.
什么 -你开玩笑吧
Sorry? -Are you joking?
你的确是 好吧
You are. All right.
对 好吧 你在开玩笑
Yeah, okay, you are.
我喜欢玩笑 就像这样的
I like jokes. I like stuff like that.
我可以嘲笑自己 嘲笑那些污名和耻辱
I can laugh at myself and the stigma and the shame.
再喝一杯是有帮助的
Another drink helps.
我们只是在闲聊
We're just making small talk.
是的 我们在扯些有的没的
Yes, we are all skimming the surface here.
你说得对 你是丽萨
You're right. So you are Lisa,
来自橙县 -对
from Orange County. -Right.
你是玛丽 来自哪里
And you're Mary. From?
俄亥俄 -俄亥俄
Ohio. -Ohio.
这里的气候确实好得多
Weather's a lot better out here, I can tell you that.
是 好 俄亥俄的玛丽 我们来聊天气
Yeah. Okay, so, Mary from Ohio, we're gonna talk about the weather.
丽萨呢 我们再喝一杯
And, Lisa, we're gonna have another drink.
你开始上道了
Now you're getting the hang of it.
嘿 那东西会直接进入海洋 你知道吧
Hey, that goes straight to the ocean. You know that, right?
你应该想想它属于哪种垃圾
You should take a second and think about which receptacle it goes in
再丢进垃圾桶
before you pitch it in the garbage.
健身世界
第三季第一集
今天过得很不错
Today was a good day.
头发漂亮 工作顺利
Hair-wise and work-wise.
你做了不少好事 没做坏事
You did good things, and nothing bad.
你对自己和他人都很温柔
You were gentle on yourself and others.
好了
Okay.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
宝贝
Sweetie?
你怎么没睡 过了你的睡觉时间了
What are you doing up? It's past your bedtime.
我在看凯莉基尔马丁
I'm watching Kelly Kilmartin.
收回
And pull.
伸展 收回 我们可不想拉伤肌肉 强尼 对吧
Reach and pull. 'Cause we don't want to pull any muscles, do we, Johnny?
伸展 收回
Reach and pull.
就像爬香蕉树
Just like you're climbing up a banana tree.
你真的很爱看这个啊
You really like this, don't you?
先生们做得不错 好的
You gentlemen are doing great. Okay.
准备好了吗 曲体 -你的藤条比我的大
Are you ready? Just bend over for me. -You've got a bigger vine than I do.
曲体 收回
Bend over and pull.
曲体 收回 很好 对 好
Bend and pull. Doing great. That's right. Yeah.
收回 拉 好
Pull and tug. Okay.
好的 -你得睡了 宝贝
Yeah. -You need to go to bed, sweetie.
收回 拉
Pull and tug.
你在看吗 -是的
Are you watching? -Yeah.
我在看
I'm watching.
你和另外两千万美国人在看 -现在我们俯身
You and 20 million other Americans. -And now we're gonna stay down.
好吗 摆动 -你确定不担心
Okay? Wiggle. -Sure you're not nervous?
(洛杉矶1984年)
我是格蕾塔 我喜欢你的 上装
I'm Greta. I love your top.
谢谢
Thank you.
洛蕾塔会把文件交给你
Loretta is going to hand you the files
是她过去几周帮我整理的
she's assembled for me over the last few weeks.
为什么用了这么久 -不久啊
Why did it take so long? -It didn't.
我们请你将这个过程保密
We ask that you keep this process confidential.
谢谢 -我觉得你会满意的
Thank you. -I think you'll be pleased.
这就像占士邦一样 好兴奋啊
So this is all very James Bond, which is super exciting.
但我不能做任何准合法或违法的事
But I can't do anything quasi-legal. Or illegal.
至少要先和我老公谈谈
Not without talking to my husband first.
我们不从事任何违法活动
We don't engage in any illegal activity.
我们只会请求教众帮忙
We just call in favors from our fellow parishioners.
本质上 在追求理解的过程中 有所发现是一种美德
Discovery in the pursuit of understanding is, by nature, virtuous.
阿门
Amen.
她很美
She's beautiful.
那是你的宝宝吗
Is that your baby?
那是…好 很好
Is that-- Okay. Great.
(布里姆团队地♥产♥)
天啊
Jesus.
客观地说 这些裸照真性感
Objectively speaking, these are smoking hot nudie pics.
美国人♥民♥熟知 喜爱的 凯莉基尔马丁有着大不相同的一面
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表