剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
I don't know about being your little shadow.
我知道
I do.
你知道我能看见你 对吗
You know I can see you, right?
从你闯进我的健身课起 我就看到你了
I have ever since you stumbled into my class.
你有一种特别的...气质
You have a real... something.
我可能会喜欢你 而我是不会喜欢任何人的
I might like you. And I don't like anyone.
我也可能喜欢你
Well, I might like you too.
我三、四岁左右时...
When I was about three or four--
我不知道具体几岁 是三岁吗
I don't know how old. Was I three?
- 我那时只会趴着冲浪 所以... - 我们能快点吗
- I was just bodyboarding then, so... - Can we do this faster?
不行 我当时是三岁
Nope. I was three.
我表哥是第一个告诉我 可以在海里撒尿的人
My cousin was the first one to tell me I could piss in the ocean.
就在那里
Right over there.
他说:“尿在海里吧 哥们”
He was just like, "Go in the ocean, dude."
我说:“酷”
I was like, "Cool."
我站在脚踝深的水里
I was about ankle-deep in.
拉下游泳裤就开始撒尿
I just pulled down my trunks and started pissing.
真美好
It was glorious.
听起来也是
Sounds like it.
- 但是后来... - 宝贝 这故事还没完吗
- But then-- - Baby, there is more to this story?
有一位脾气暴躁的老太婆
This crotchety old lady,
她揪着我的耳朵 把我拽到了表哥身旁
she grabbed me by the ear and drags me back to my cousin,
乔说:“他才三岁 你滚开”
and Joe is like, "He's three years old. Now fuck off."
她气呼呼地走开了
She got all offended and stomped off.
当年人们会气呼呼地走开
People stomped off back then, you know?
现在呢...
Now...
没错 那家伙要淹死了
Yep, that dude's drowning.
天啊 好讨厌这个 但必须如此
God. Hated that. But it had to happen.
他做了什么十恶不赦的事 要遭到这种报应
What did he do that was so bad that he deserved that?
他的工作水平不行 这可是我们的产品 我的产品
Well, he did inferior work on our product-- my product.
如果我继续让人们这么做而不必承担后果
And if I let people continue to do that without consequences,
我们就完了
we're finished.
你小时候遇到过什么事
What happened to you as a child?
显然什么事都遇到过
Everything, obviously.
你想不想来看看我家有多大
Do you wanna see how big my house is?
小心点 你需要一张新饭票 而不是个新的最好朋友
Careful. You need a meal ticket, not a new best friend.
想看
I do.
我们到了
Here we are.
我的宝贝们呢 它们在哪
Where are my babies? Where are they?
你们在哪 在这里啊 好的 宝贝 好的 亲亲
Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Where are you? Here you are! Yes, baby! Oh, yes! Kisses.
好的 亲亲...真乖 亲亲
Yes. Kisses, kisses. Good boy. Kisses.
她为什么来了
Why is this?
我们见过面 茜拉鲁宾
We've met. Sheila Rubin.
我知道 文森特 但她为什么来
I know. But why is this, Vincent?
别说了 来
Hush. Come here.
我们在谈让茜拉加入文尼格林团队的事
We're talking about bringing Sheila under the Vinnie Green banner.
是的 我们刚刚在公♥司♥谈得很不错
Yes, we just had a great meeting at the offices,
文尼觉得我们应该回来这里 把对话继续下去
and Vinnie thought we should come back here and continue the conversation.
- 我再待几个小时就要离开这个城... - 我要和文森特谈谈
- I'm in town just for a few more hours-- - Vincent and I will talk.
茜拉今天在公♥司♥做了她的第一次美黑
Sheila had her first tan today at the office.
想想吧 在她这个年龄 第一次躺在美黑床上
I mean, think about that. At her age, first time in the tanning bed.
在圣地亚哥
Well, in San Diego,
我们一般只靠阳光美黑
we do tend to just rely on the sun.
你的皮肤...
Your skin is...
不...
No.
听着 文森特 有一家 来自辛辛那提的冷冻食品公♥司♥
Now, Vincent, we have a frozen-food company from Cincinnati
今晚要来拍摄
coming to the shoot tonight,
之后要谈重要事宜
and then to have a big talk afterward.
圣地亚哥 你有辛辛那提吗
Do you have a Cincinnati, San Diego?
我不懂你问我什么
I don't know what you're asking me.
也许你不属于这里
Perhaps you don't belong here?
这听起来不像个问题
That doesn't seem like a question.
玛丽卡 你太爱开玩笑了
Marika, you're being too playful.
她想帮我们卖♥♥袜子
She wants to help sell our hosiery.
我看过她的录像带 她不会的
Well, I've seen the tape, and she won't.
女人都不喜欢你
Women don't like you.
你的燕尾服从裁缝那里取回来了
Your tuxedo came back from the tailors,
很完美
and it is perfect.
我们能谈谈我今晚穿什么吗
Can we talk about my wardrobe for tonight?
我比较倾向于休闲一些的 而不是燕尾服
I'm leaning towards something a little more casual than the tuxedo.
穿更适合我的
You know, more me.
上楼来
Come upstairs.
我想听听你和迪耶姆谈得如何
I want to hear how it went with Diem.
再走得近一点 哥们
Just a little closer, dude.
- 你还好吗 - 还好
- You all right? - Yeah.
- 好...行了 - 好...
- Okay. Okay. Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
这不可能
Oh, no fucking way!
是吧 竟然是这家伙
Right? It's this fucking guy.
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
水流开始把我冲向远处
The current started to take me out.
这也太巧了吧
What are the odds?
他可能是为了离开她而想要自杀
He was probably trying to kill himself to get away from her.
哥们
Dude--
等等 我认识你
Wait, I know you.
是的 哥们 我知道
You do, dude. I know.
很好 我们得出了显而易见的结论
Okay, great. We've put two and two together.
- 听着 泰勒 - 泰勒
- Now, Tyler-- - Tyler?
- 就是我 哥们 - 还有芭妮
- I'm him, dude. - And Bunny.
你刚刚救了我的命
You just saved my fucking life.
就像艾尔顿唱的那样
Just like Elton said you would.
是 我不是他的粉丝 但这也挺酷的
Oh, yeah, I'm not a huge fan, but that's cool.
是啊 我们该走了
Uh-huh. We're leaving.
等等...
Wait! Wait!
等等
Wait.
这是一种迹象
This is a sign.
不 不是
Oh, no. It's not.
我们此时此刻就应该出现在这里
We were meant to be here at this exact moment.
别说了
Don't say it.
这一切都是有原因的
This all happened for a reason.
嘿...
Hey! Hey.
是不是有某种传统之类的
Isn't there, like, some kind of medieval code or something?
你们现在得来我家喝酒、吃甜食
You gotta come over to my house for wine and sweetmeats now?
- 听起来很惬意 - 这是什么情况
- Sounds pretty chill. - What is happening?
我做的墨西哥辣酱很好吃
I make a pretty decent mole.
他怎么知道我爱吃墨西哥辣酱
How did he know I love mole?
你不必打给他
You don't have to call him.
你在进行康复治疗 所以不联♥系♥是完全可以接受的
You're in rehab, so it's perfectly acceptable to be out of touch.
你正在疗伤、成长
You're healing. Growing.
除非他给他们打电♥话♥ 发现你逃跑了 根本没去报到
Unless he calls them and finds out you did a runner and never showed up.
打给他吧 为自己争取点时间 好把文尼这边的事搞定
Just call him. Buy yourself some time to see this Vinnie thing through.
简单说说就好 别给自己惹上别的麻烦
Keep it simple. Don't get yourself into any more trouble.
这里是鲁宾家
You've reached the Rubins.
请在提示音后留言 我们会给你回电
Please leave us a message after the tone, and we will call you back.
爱与和平
Peace and love.
嗨 丹尼 嗨 玛雅
Hi, Danny! Hi, Maya.
是我 是茜拉、妈妈
It's me. It's Sheila. Mama.
我只是想打电♥话♥报个平安
I just wanted to call to check in
让你们知道 我很好 这里非常好
and let you know that I'm good. It's been very, very good here.
我已经感觉健康多了
I'm already feeling much healthier
对自己和未来了解了很多
and learning so much about myself and the path ahead.
谢谢你们鼓励我来这里
So, thank you for encouraging me to come here.
我很感激 还有我爱你们俩
I really appreciate it. And I love you both.
我该把电♥话♥让给别人了
And I should let someone else use the phone now,
回头见 好 拜拜
but I'll see you soon. Okay. Bye.
你找到电♥话♥啦 很好
You found the phone, I see. Good.
希望这没什么关系 我只是给家人报个平安
I hope that's okay. I was just checking in with my family.
我理解 我是两个孩子的父亲
I understand as a father of two.
来 我带你去看看我的基地
Come on. I wanna show you my lair.
(文森特格林)
你穿上这个还能动吗
Can you even move in that thing?
这衣服比修改前宽松了一点
Well, it gives a little more than it did,
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表