剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
You showed up,
你们努力锻炼了
and you worked hard.
他开始哄我们了
Here he goes, softening us up.
我们来慢慢地左右摇摆一下
Let's take a nice, easy sway side to side.
大家今天表现很好
Beautiful job, everybody.
然后他就要出招了
Before he goes in for the kill.
你可以趁他还没看到你就溜之大吉
You can get out now before he sees you.
我们不会跳过缓和运动
We don't skip the cool down here.
这是锻炼中最重要的部分
It's the most important part of the workout.
来 和我一起做侧身拉伸
Come on. Side-stretch with me.
伸展 二
And reach. Two.
另一边 好
And other side. Good.
轻柔地转头
And gentle head rolls.
今天我要和大家分享一件私事
And I need to share something personal today.
我们来蹲下
Let's bring it down.
搏动
And pulse.
我这周失去了一位特殊的宝贝
I lost a special girl this week.
一个降落人间的天使
An angel who took the earthly form
名叫玛丽伊丽莎白 是一只澳洲牧羊犬
of an Australian Shepherd named Mary Elizabeth.
我虽然很感激它活了这么久 而且走得很安详
And as grateful as I am for her long life and peaceful passing,
但我还是迫切地感到 自己必须联♥系♥三位老友
I also felt a terrible urge to reach out to three old friends of mine.
三位一直支持我的好友
Three friends who've always been there for me.
糖、牛油和盐
Sugar, butter and salt.
轻轻地做跨步 保持呼吸
Gentle lunges, keep breathing.
很好
Good.
知道我是怎么做的吗
Do you know what I did?
我没找它们 而是来了这里
I came here instead.
我来了这里
I came here.
这是小小的一步 迈向更加健康
It's one little step towards a healthier,
更加美好的生活
better life.
换另一边
Other side.
那只狗狗是人间的向导
That doggie was here on this earth as a guide.
它是为了教我分离不可避免
To teach me that loss is coming.
我们对此无能为力
Nothing we can do about that.
失去、痛苦、悔恨
Loss, pain, regret.
右肘部拉伸
Right elbow.
但改变也是如此
But so is change.
成长
Growth.
希望
Hope.
但你们必须现身
But only if you show up.
左肘部拉伸
Left elbow.
所以请大家申请贵宾卡
So make sure you sign up for a VIP membership.
这是确保每周有位置的唯一方法
It's the only way to secure a spot every week.
向天空释放能量吧
And release to the sky.
你们知道我要说什么 你们知道这是真心话
And you know what I'm gonna say, and you know it's true.
我爱你们 让我们...
I love you all, and let's...
踏步放松小腿肌肉
Peddle out the calves.
很好
Good.
天啊 我希望你这段时间 一直坐在桑拿房♥里
Wow. I hope you've been sitting in a sauna this whole time.
- 什么 - 这样比较说得通
- What? - It makes a lot more sense than the--
你半途离开了父亲的葬礼 跑去健身了
Did you bail on your father's funeral to go exercise?
- 没有...当然没有 不是 - 你红光满面 就像刚刚健身后的样子
- No! No, no, no. Not at all. - You have that glow you get afterwards.
- 我没有... - 你去健身了 对不对
- I wasn't-- - You did, didn't you?
- 没有 我...没去 - 天啊 茜拉
- No, I just-- I didn't. - Jesus, Sheila.
我只是...不太舒服 所以...
I was just-- I wasn't feeling well. And so--
天啊 你没事吧
My, God. Are you okay?
宝贝...你还好吗
Babe? Babe? Are you all right?
- 玛雅呢 - 她就在附近
- Where's Maya? - She's around somewhere.
什么
What?
她在哪
Where is she?
好吧 你真的吓到我了
Okay, you are really starting to scare me,
我们先坐一下吧 好吗
so let's just sit down for a second here, okay? All right?
我去给你拿点...他们没准备太多食物
I'm gonna get you... They don't have a lot of food.
我给你拿点喝的 待在这里别动
I'm gonna get you something to drink. Stay right there.
不好意思 你们看见 我女儿玛雅了吗 看见她了吗
Excuse me. Have you seen Maya, my daughter? Have you seen her?
你看见我女儿玛雅了吗 她刚刚...没有
Have you seen my daughter, Maya? She was just-- No?
嗨 你看见我的女儿玛雅了吗 她就...没有
Hi. Did you see my little girl, Maya? She was-- No?
你看见我女儿了吗 看见没有
Have you seen my daughter? Have you?
该死 玛雅
Fuck! Maya!
乖一点 亲亲叔叔
Be a good girl and give your uncle a kiss.
不许你碰她
Don't you fucking touch her!
亲爱的 你不必亲他
Honey, you don't have to kiss him.
你不必做任何你不想做的事
You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.
天啊
Jesus.
他的头发比我女儿的还长 真是个娘娘腔
His hair's longer than my daughters'. What a pansy.
请小声一点
Please lower your voice.
我好想念这个屁♥股♥
I miss this ass.
- 我的小臀臀 - 别...好了
- My little thumper. - Just-- Okay.
我们走吧
Let's just go.
不好
Uh-oh.
在我的宝贝和冲浪板旁边醒来
To be awoken by my babe and my board.
真是太美好了
What a cosmic gift.
- 不 - 是的
- No. - Yes.
你要和他复合
You're going back with him?
我受不了这种生活了
I just can't feel this way anymore.
我烦透了头发里的沙子
I am so sick of sand in my hair
和她那张蠢脸在我眼前晃
and her stupid face in my face.
这让我厌恶我自己
It is making me fucking hate myself.
让我厌恶你
It is making me fucking hate you!
宝贝 厌恶是个很强烈的措词
Babe. Hate is such a strong word.
我只是想成功一次而已
I just wanna be on the winning team for once!
对 听见了吗 你是个该死的失败者 走吧
Yeah, you hear that? You're a fucking loser. Come on.
宝贝 你不是非和他走不可
Babe, you don't have to go with him.
如果你需要空间 我们就给你找空间
If you need space, we'll find you space.
她夺走了一切
She took everything.
那我们就夺回来 以眼还眼
Then let's take it back. Karmic retribute that shit.
一定有其他办法的
There is another answer.
来 走吧 快走吧 我给你买♥♥新的东西
Come on, let's go. Let's fucking go! I'll buy you new shit.
我不确定 加里
I don't know, Gary.
你开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?
你就这么耍我
You're gonna jerk me around like this?
- 又耍我一次 - 住手
- Again! - Stop!
你不明白吗 没有我 你就是个谁都能上的骚货
Don't you get that without me you're just some skanky piece of pussy?
你什么也不是
You're nothing.
嘿
Hey.
在我的屋檐底下 我们知道 男人只是宇宙中的一粒小尘埃
In this house, we know that man is just a tiny little speck in the universe.
而女人是一切生命的起点 是她们创造了我们
But women are on the ground floor, literally building us all.
她们赐予了我们骨骼 老家伙 如果你不听女人的话
They grow our bones, man. So if you don't listen to women,
你要在这房♥子里惹麻烦了
you're gonna have a problem here in this house.
芭妮 你怎么想
What do you think, Bunny?
加里 给我滚
Get the fuck out, Gary.
我不知道她是如何坚持这么久的
I don't know how she managed as long as she did.
这种病情极为疼痛
It's an extremely painful condition.
想象一下 你的一个蛋蛋像气球一样 在你体内扭成小动物的形状
Imagine one of your testicles twisting inside you like a balloon animal.
好吧 医生 现在我脑中全是这个画面了
Okay, well, now that's all I can imagine, Doc.
我们无法挽救卵巢 它停止血液循环了
We couldn't save the ovary. It was deprived of blood flow.
是 因为扭动 明白
Right, because of the twisting. Got it.
好消息是另一个很健康 一个就够了
Good news, other one's perfectly healthy. One's enough.
够了
Enough?
你们打算继续生孩子吗
Thinking of having more kids?
继续生 当然
More kids? Sure.
是 我们可以有这个打算 对 一定会的
Yeah, we could be planning that. Yeah, absolutely.
她的验血结果里有几项指标不太好
I've seen some alarming levels in her blood work here.
是 她经常健身
Yeah, I mean, she exercises all the time,
我其实不知道她什么时候吃东西
and I don't really know when she eats anything.
她贫血 电解质含量很不乐观
She's anemic. I do not like these electrolyte levels.
是
Yeah.
我推荐她多吃红肉、多休息
My recommendation, red meat and rest.
是 好
Yeah, okay.
嘿 看是谁醒了
Hey. Look who's awake.
亲爱的 刚才的话你听见了吗
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表