剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
- 虽然是意外 但是我们很开心 - 这场葬礼你赢了
- It wasn't planned, but welcomed. - You win the funeral.
我去和你母亲打个招呼
I'm gonna go say hello to your mother.
- 我看起来怎么样 - 很美
- How do I look? - Very good.
天啊 她真美
Oh, God. She looks fabulous.
老妈还是能令周围的人紧张
Mom, still making 'em sweat.
- 他真漂亮 - 谢谢
- He's beautiful. - Thank you.
他叫凯 但我们已经习惯了叫他土狼
His name is Ky, but we've taken to calling him Coyote
因为他整夜嚎叫
because he just howls all night.
我恨他
I hate him.
我觉得我生了个劣质婴儿 非常糟糕的那种
I think I got a lemon. Like, a really bad one.
有时候 我想把他用被子包起来
And sometimes, I think about tucking him in
包得特别紧 包住...
just really, really tight. Like...
他的小脸
on his little face.
这会不会让我显得很疯狂
That doesn't make me sound crazy, does it?
- 月经 - 是
- Period? - Yeah.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我竟然会想念月经 给 吃点阿司匹林吧
Never thought I'd miss that, but-- Here, take some Aspirin.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Thank you. - Yeah, of course.
坦妮娅罗根
Tanya Logan?
最好趁疯子们突然出现前离开这里
You better get out of here before all the crazies come out of the woodwork.
亲爱的
Darling.
我想告诉你 琳达霍夫斯泰勒那天在俱乐部里
I meant to tell you, Linda Hoffstetler was singing your praises
对你赞誉有加
at the club the other day.
谁 为什么
Who? Why?
她看了你的舞蹈录像带
She had seen your dance tape
说她从中得到了很多乐趣
and claimed to have had a lot of fun with it.
那是健身录像带 妈 有氧训练
It's an exercise tape, Mom. Aerobics training.
没有...那不是舞蹈
There's no-- It's not dance.
训练
Training?
为什么训练 我...
Whatever for? I--
我不知道有哪个女人想变成 杰克拉兰内那副模样
I don't know any woman who wants to look like Jack LaLanne.
重点不在于你的模样
It's not about what you look like.
别这样 别上她的钩
Don't do that. Don't let her hook you.
那重点是什么
Then what is it about?
健康、控制权
Health. Control.
我努力想弄明白 但我就是不懂
I'm really trying to understand, but I just don't.
你不需要她 你无需证明任何东西
You don't need her. You have nothing to prove.
好吧 妈 我要去洗手间
Okay, Mom, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom.
“舞蹈录像带”
"Dance tape"?
“重点是什么 ”
"What is it about?"
我来教教她重点是什么
I'll show her what it's about.
这是我之前欠你的钱
It's the amount I owe you from before.
我早就想还你了 只是一直没时间
I wanted to make good on the loan, and I just hadn't found the time yet.
我太忙了 忙着成功
It's been so busy. It's busy and successful.
信不信由你 妈
Believe it or not, Mom.
虽然你不明白 但其他人懂
Despite the fact that you don't get it, other people do.
你觉得现在是还钱的时机
And you thought now was the time to do this?
你父亲刚刚下葬
We just buried your father.
I-17...
I-17. I-17.
B-11...
B-11. B-11.
宾果
Bingo!
宾果
That's a bingo.
(文森特格林健身房♥)
(健身 《和文森特格林一起瘦》)
嗨 是 我想报名参加下一节健身课
Hi. Yeah, I'd like to join the next fitness class, please.
就那个吧 正在进行的那一节
Maybe that one, that one that's going on right now.
一节课多少钱
How much is a single class?
看来你是第一次来文森特健身房♥吧
I take it this is your first time at Vincent's Studio?
因为 这不是健身课 是一种体验
Because it's not a fitness class. It's an experience.
好 那体验一次多少钱
Okay. Well, how much is it for an experience?
文森特强烈建议你来这里热身
Vincent strongly recommends you're here for warm-up.
否则可能很危险
Otherwise, it can be dangerous.
他明早有一节教年长女性的低强度课
He teaches a low-impact class for older women tomorrow morning.
我热好身了
I'm plenty warm.
祝你好运
Good luck.
(锻炼造就习惯)
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
跟我做
Stay with me.
转动...
Rolling, rolling
转动我们的肩膀
Rolling out our shoulders
你可以的
You got it!
转动...
Rolling, rolling
转动我们的肩膀
Rolling out our shoulders
现在来拉汽笛
Now blow those horns!
恰恰...
Cha-cha-cha.
恰恰...屁♥股♥扭起来
Cha-cha-cha! Move those hips.
和我跳舞吧
Dance with me.
要知道 我在高中的时候 没有一个女生愿意和我跳舞
You know, I couldn't get a single girl to dance with me in high school.
你们相信吗 无论我多努力都不行
Can you believe that? No matter how hard I tried.
- 没人相信的 - 但是看看现在的我
- No one believes that. - But now look at me!
用手臂画彩虹
Rainbow the arms!
五、六、七、八
Five, six, seven, eight.
转动身体
Roll that lasso!
他想用这破烂课骗谁啊
Who's he kidding with this shit?
另一边 两边一起
Other side! And together!
注意呼吸 走起来...
And breathe and march. Breathe and march.
注意呼吸 走起来
Breathe and march!
有人错过了热身
Somebody missed the warm-up!
我强烈建议不要错过热身 各位 对不对
I strongly discourage skipping the warm-up. Don't I, guys?
- 你呼吸吧 呼吸就好 - 这可能很危险
- You can breathe. Just breathe. - It can be dangerous.
不
Oh, no.
谁都听不到你的声音
Nobody can hear you.
- 没错 - 现在走起来 年轻的女士
- No. - Now march, young lady.
走起来
March!
- 你在走吗 - 是的
- Are you marching? - Yes!
- 你在呼吸吗 - 是的
- Are you breathing? - Yes!
你在打我屁♥股♥吗
Are you smacking my butt?
来吧 打我屁♥股♥
Come on. Smack my butt.
打啊 打它 打他屁♥股♥
Smack! Smack it! Smack his butt!
有人脾气很大啊
Somebody's got some rage!
你们知道下一个动作 五、六、七 锤式弯举 加油
You know what comes next! Five, six, seven. Hammer curls. Work it.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
我就是来看看你 一切都好吗
Just checking on you. Everything all right?
当然
Of course.
通常宾果之夜会令你很兴奋的
Usually, bingo night is a real shot in the arm for you.
怎么说
How's that?
通常你回来的时候走路都会带点风
Well, you normally come home with a little pep in your step.
甚至会放一张唱片听
Even put something on the record player.
一定是因为你有机会让人们成为赢家吧
Must be the chance to make people winners at something.
我从来没分♥析♥过
Never given it much analysis.
但今天不是这样 你直接下到这里来了
But not tonight. You came straight down here.
没放唱片 走路不带风
No record player, no pep.
我没注意到
I didn't realize.
今天的宾果之夜不顺利
Just one bad bingo night.
不仅仅是宾果之夜 约翰
It's not just bingo night, John.
也不仅仅是今晚
And it's not just tonight.
玛莉亚 如果我最近有些心不在焉 我道歉
Maria, I'm sorry if my mind has seemed elsewhere lately.
我知道你现在很忙 比平时还要忙
I know you're juggling a lot, even more than usual.
我...是的
I-- I am.
但你一向善于应对忙碌
But you have always been a great juggler.
应对得太好了
Too great a juggler, really.
有什么事成了压垮你的最后一根稻草
There's something going on that's one thing too many for you.
我了解你 我能看出来
I know you. I can tell.
是什么事
What is it?
让我帮你吧
Let me help you.
这就是我的宿命
It's what I was put on this earth to do.
是齐克 他有了...
It's Zeke. He's got...
他有个秘密女友 是异教♥徒♥
He's got a secret girlfriend, a gentile.
他瞒了我们两个好几个月了
He's been lying to both of us for months now.
深呼吸 今天做得很好
Deep breath. And great work today.
我为大家感到十分自豪
I'm so proud of you all.
你们来了
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表