剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
看看你
I mean, look at you.
他说得很有道理
He's making all the sense in the world.
格蕾塔 谢了
Thanks, Greta.
嘿 你们想过尝试新花样吗
Hey, have you guys ever thought about mixing it up?
比如打乱一下组合
Like, stirring the pot?
也许和你们已经熟悉的两位朋友一起
Maybe with two friends that you already have a comfort level with?
我觉得我可以自信地代表我们俩说
I think I probably speak confidently for the two of us
我们该回家了
when I say that it is time for us to get back home.
-是 今晚真有意思 -是
-Yes. This has been so fun. -Yeah.
-我们改天再聚 生日快乐 -是
-Let's do it again. Happy Birthday. -Yeah.
(高杯酒 欢乐时光期间1美元)
有何贵干
What can I do for you?
现在是欢乐时光吗
Is it happy hour?
不是
Nope.
下次欢乐时光是什么时候
When will it be happy hour again?
明天4点
Tomorrow, at 4:00.
你是加拿大人吗
You Canadian or something?
嘿 说话小心点
Hey. Watch it, now.
不是 抱歉 不是
No. Sorry. No.
我只是第一次来
I'm just new.
真遗憾 现在不是欢乐时光
So it's not happy hour, sadly.
但你们还是有高杯酒卖♥♥
But do you still serve highballs?
是的 哥们 当然了
Yeah, man. Obviously.
非欢乐时光期间多少钱一杯
And what does it cost not during happy hour?
1.25美元
Buck 25.
好 可以 请给我一杯高杯酒
Okay, deal. I will take one highball, please.
好的 哥们 要哪种
Yeah, man, but what kind?
大杯的
Large.
再次感谢 对不起
Thank you again. Sorry about that.
那我们回家湿漉漉的 你是怎么和凯特琳说的
So, what did you tell Caitlin about coming home all wet?
是这样 她没问 我们也没主动说
You know what? She didn't ask, and I didn't offer.
我只是 付了她双倍的钱 外加小费
I just doubled her rate and gave her a tip.
天啊 瞧瞧你 真是挥霍无度
Wow, look at you just throwing money around.
-是 -富婆 求包养
-Oh, yeah. -Sugar mama!
还给格蕾塔买♥♥包包
And Greta's handbag too.
那个包多少钱
That thing. How much was that?
让我想想 是我的钱
Let me think. It was, my money…
-好吧… -外加50美分
-Okay. Okay. -…plus 50 cents.
好吧
Okay.
-你嫉妒了 -也许是吧
-Are you jealous? -Yeah, maybe.
想要个包包吗
Want a handbag?
-不要 -不要
-No. -No?
但我不介意来一条新腰带
But I would not mind a brand-new belt.
我的腰带大多都很旧了
Most of mine are pretty beat up.
我看看
Let me see.
知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think?
我觉得是你引得他们今晚向我们主动出击
I think that you encouraged them to come onto us tonight.
-什么 拜托 -因为不是我
-What? Please. -Because I didn't do it.
-对…就是你 -拜托 你说得对 是
-Yes. Yes, you do. -Please. You're right, yeah.
幼儿园里称王称霸的先生
Mister fucking cock-of-the-walk at preschool.
-好吧 行 -我知道在那里都发生了什么
-Okay. Sure. -I know what happens there.
我知道
I know!
这是你今晚吃的第一口东西吗
That the first thing you've actually eaten tonight?
抱歉 算了 我…
Sorry, never mind. I--
抱歉 对不起
Sorry. I'm sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
我不知道为什么现在要提这个
I don't know why I'm getting into this right now.
提什么
Getting into what?
听着 我真的不想提 但我觉得这早晚是不可避免的
Look, I really don't want to, but I think at some point I have to.
我突然非常清楚地意识到了一件事 要是早这样就好了
I'm suddenly very aware of something that I wish I was aware of much sooner.
不过现在一想 我可能已经意识到了
Although, come to think of it, I probably was.
稳住 你还不知道他想说什么呢
Steady. You don't know what he's onto yet.
该死的 我非常抱歉 茜拉
And, damn it, I am so sorry, Sheila.
我非常抱歉 我没有去花时间
I'm really, really sorry that I didn't take the time
看到就在我眼前的东西
to just see it right in front of me.
别帮他 按兵不动 不要向他表露任何情绪
Don't help him. Stay still. Show him nothing.
但你有问题
But you have an issue.
饮食方面的医疗问题
A medical issue with food.
就这 你能搞定
Is that all he's got? You can handle this.
如果我读的材料有用
And if my reading is any indication,
这和食品本身没什么关系 而是在于控制
It has little to do with food and more to do with control.
你读书了啊 真是太恭喜你了
You read a book. Congratu-fucking-lations.
我要让你知道 我不是指责你什么
I want you to know, this isn't me accusing you of anything.
而是我此时此刻想要帮助你、理解你
This is me, right now, coming to you, offering help and understanding.
一句话也不要说
Do not say a goddamn thing.
是暴饮暴食然后呕吐吗
Is it bingeing and throwing up?
是这样吗
Is that what it is?
完全没关系的
It doesn't totally matter.
-我不是指责你这么做 -感觉你就是
-I'm not accusing you of doing that-- -It feels like you are.
我不想吵架 好吗 我只想帮你 如果你接受的话
I don't wanna fight, okay? I just wanna help you, if you'll let me.
也许帮你找个小组
Maybe help you find a group?
-我读到小组可以… -小组
-I read that groups can-- -A group?
小组 我要和一个小组去谈
A group? I'm talking to a group?
小组 对
A group, yes.
让我说完 我读了关于小组的事 明白吗
Well, let me finish. I've been reading about them, okay?
-听着 如果我说错了 那就是错了 好吗 -你错了
-Look, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, okay? -You're wrong.
你大错特错
You're off the fucking charts wrong!
很好 那就让我错下去吧 让我一错到底行吗
Great, then let me be wrong! Let me just finish being wrong, okay?
在你像以往每次那样逃跑前 行吗
Before you fucking run away like you do every time, all right?
茜拉 我爱你
Sheila, I love you.
我在乎你 我担心你
I care about you. I'm worried about you.
立刻把他关在门外
Shut him out now!
好吧 还有吗
Okay, anything else?
什么 没有了 就这样
What? No. There's nothing else, just that.
你现在想关门就关吧
You can close the door now if you want.
你觉得我们买♥♥个坐浴盆怎么样
What do you think about us getting a bidet?
这东西我只见过一次
I've only seen one one time
是我小时候和父母在蒙特利尔住的时候
when I was a kid with my parents in Montreal.
但如果你想买♥♥ 没问题
But sure, if you'd like.
你还好吗
You okay?
什么 当然很好 你呢
What? Yeah, of course. Are you?
很好 我…
Yeah, I--
我知道你本来抱有期待
I know you had expectations.
我很幸福 真的
I'm happy. I am.
因为一年前的我是绝对不会提这个的
Because I never would've brought that up a year ago.
我喜欢这一点 我变成熟了
I like that. I'm maturing.
只有好的那种成熟
Only in the good ways.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我要梦见那个蛋糕
I'm gonna dream about that cake.
我要梦见古罗马
I'm gonna dream about ancient Rome.
在我想象中 你有事求我不会是为了这个
When I imagine you begging me for something, it isn't for this.
这就是我们的现状
Well, this is where we're at.
但你考虑了吗 你是否…
You considered though? Did you--
我做不到 这…至少现在还不行
I can't. It's-- Not yet anyway.
-但你有没有至少考虑… -我有 我都说过了
-But did you at least consider-- -I did! I told you I did.
这…不可能 这种关系是…一种代价
And it's just-- It's not a possibility. What this is-- This is just the cost of…
-代价 -这一切的代价
-The cost of… -Of all of this!
两万五千美元 这是不少钱
$25,000. That's real money.
是 你拿得出来 不是吗
Yeah. And you have it, don't you?
是 但这不是重点
Yes, but that's not the point.
怎么 钱放在某个保险柜里
What, is it in a safe somewhere?
是你用来贿赂市政♥府♥官员的黑钱
Some slush fund you use to grease the wheels of the city?
-你把我说得像个… -像个什么
-You make me sound like a-- -What?
别装清高了 你我都知道你完全不是这样
Don't pretend you're like a Boy Scout now when we both know that's not the case.
在圣地亚哥做生意是有规矩的
There are norms to doing business in San Diego.
要照章办事
There is a way that things work.
只有你可以改变规则来创业
So you're the only one who's allowed to bend the rules to build something?
我也在创业 我告诉你 我不求你
I'm building something too. And I'm not begging you, I'm telling you.
起来 我们就这么办
Get up. This is happening.
继续 没有人能替你做这件事
Keep going. No one's doing this for you.
这是属于你的时刻、你的机会 来做个了断吧
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表