剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表
玛雅
Maya?
你在这里啊
There you are.
我刚才找不到你
I couldn't find you.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他是在这里死的吗
Did he die in here?
不...他是在医院里死的
No, no. He died in the hospital.
他的心脏出了问题 他们试图去医治
His heart had a problem, and they tried to fix it,
但他们没治好 所以心脏停止跳动了
but they couldn't, so it stopped.
你还有什么想问妈妈的吗
Is there anything else that you wanna ask Mom?
我能吃糖吗
Can I have some candy?
当然 可能不太新鲜了
I mean, sure, they might be a little bit old,
但是...玛雅 等等
but-- Maya! Wait.
只是肌肉痉挛 因为乘车太久
It's just a muscle cramp. Long car ride,
更不用说父亲去世了 会好起来的
not to mention a dead dad. It'll pass.
你小时候经历过比这严重得多的
You've been through worse when you were much younger,
当时你只是个小女孩 不比玛雅大多少
just a little girl, barely older than Maya.
嘿 宝贝 你怎么样
Hey, babe. How you holding up?
是 我...
Yeah, I...
我只想赶快完事 然后离开这里
I just want to get this over with so we can get the fuck outta here.
是 我知道 我...
Yeah. No, I know. I...
听着 我不想向你解释现实
Look, I don't want to explain your reality to you,
但父母去世 即使是...
but losing a parent, even a...
糟糕的父母 也会造成重大改变 好吗
a shitty one, it's a game changer, all right?
我老爸去世时 虽然经历了那么多事
When I lost my old man, even after everything,
我还是有天崩地裂的感觉
it was still a kick in the teeth.
这是不可避免的 茜拉 你只能面对
You can't leap over this, Sheil. You gotta feel your way right through it.
我会陪你一起面对这一切的 我希望你知道这一点
And I am here to feel all of this with you. I want you to know that.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我们去看看玛雅 - 好
- Let's go check on Maya. - Yeah.
我不会让妻女离开我的视线 这里不行
I am not letting any of my girls out of my sight. Not in this place.
我上楼去看看情况
I'm gonna go upstairs and see what's happening.
- 行 好 - 这太荒唐了
- Yeah. Okay. - This is ridiculous.
她知道现在几点了吗
Does she know what time it is?
是 你母亲知道时间
Your mother knows the time, yes.
她很守时的
She's very good with time.
她知道大家都在等吗
She knows everybody is waiting?
她知道...
She knows. She knows.
爸爸
Dad?
怎么了
What is it?
你有事吗
Did you need something?
是这样
Well...
我只是想谢谢你
I kinda just wanted to thank you?
因为我在集♥会♥上见到你时 我和亚力杭德拉在一起
For when I saw you at the fair, and I was with Alejandra.
妈妈还没有让我禁足 也没有没收我的随身听什么的
Mom hasn't grounded me or taken away my Walkman or anything,
所以我猜你也许还没告诉她
so I'm assuming you maybe haven't told her?
这是不是...
Well, does that...
也许意味着你认为这事没那么糟...
maybe mean you don't think it's as bad as--
你想太多了
That's a lot to assume.
有一场舞会 对 在学校 我很想带她去
There's this dance, okay, at school and I really want to take her,
她也很想和我去
and she really wants to go with me.
我们要去
W-We're going.
我...但我想告诉你
I just-- But I kind of wanted you to know though.
不一定要告诉妈妈
And not mom necessarily.
所以你只是告诉我一声之后会发生的事
So, you're just telling me what's going to happen?
- 已经决定了 - 不是
- It's been decided? - No.
那是什么 你想让我当你的同谋
Then what? You want me to be your co-conspirator?
不 爸 我完全不是这个意思 舞会上会有老师什么的
No. That's not what I meant at all. There's teachers there and stuff.
而且...我们又不是做什么错事
Like-- We're not doing anything wrong.
那为什么要保密
So why the need for secrets?
对妈妈保密 因为她认为这是错的
It's a secret to Mom because it's wrong to her.
可这又不违法
It's not, like, wrong-wrong.
我知道你明白我的意思
I know you know what I mean.
我觉得你目前已经想的够多了
I think you have assumed enough for the time being.
就是...
It's just, like...
我总是觉得...
I've always felt like--
我和妈妈完全不同 但是...
Well, like Mom and I are so different, but...
我也不知道 我总是觉得也许你和我...
I don't know. I've always kinda thought that maybe you and me are...
记得给她买♥♥个胸花
Be sure to get her a corsage.
女生都喜欢
They like that.
谢谢
Thanks.
我想说你当主席
So I'd say that you're, like, el Presidente.
我就当副秘书或销♥售♥员
I'm gonna be, like, vice secretary or marketeer.
我们就滑着滑板叫卖♥♥:“大♥麻♥布朗尼...”
I figure we're, like, on a skateboard. We go like, "Hashies! Hashies!"
让整个地区的人都嗨起来
Like, get everybody high in the entire area.
我是说 那...
I mean, I'm saying like, there--
宝贝 我刚做了大♥麻♥布朗尼早餐
Babe! Just made morning hashies.
现在我们要做点早间大♥麻♥圣代
Now we're gonna make some morning hashie sundaes.
你要来点吗 起床一支烟 快乐似神仙
You want in? It'll wake and bake you up.
茜拉 天啊 你想吓死我啊
Sheila, for goodness sakes. What are you trying to do to me?
我就是来看看你怎么还没准备好
I just came up here to see what was keeping you.
我...只是想让自己得体一点
I am... simply trying to get myself together.
这一周太难了 你能想象
It's been quite a week, as you can imagine.
这个...
Well...
- 妈妈 - 是玛雅吗
- Mama? - Is that Maya?
- 在这里 宝贝 - 嘿...
- In here, sweetie. - Hey, hey, hey.
宝贝 这是你的外婆
Sweetie, this is your grandmother.
- 是妈妈的妈妈 - 嗨
- This is my mother. - Hi.
外婆听起来又老又无聊 不是吗
Grandmother sounds so old and boring, doesn't it?
我不会看起来又老又无聊吧
I don't look old, and boring, do I?
嘿 你喜欢吃棒棒糖吗
Hey, do you like lollipops?
- 好 稍等 - 不 是这样 妈
- All right, just a sec. - No, you know, Mom,
她今天吃过糖了 真的不能再吃了
she had candy already today. She really doesn't need any more.
我就觉得你会喜欢棒棒糖
You know, I thought that you would like lollipops.
而且我在想 也许可以给我起个有趣的外号♥
And I was thinking, maybe a fun nickname for me
可以叫小甜甜 像棒棒糖一样
could be Lolli, like a lollipop.
这样更有趣吧
Isn't that more fun?
好了 我们该走了 大家都在等我们
Okay, we should go. Everybody is waiting for us.
再...等一下
Just-- Just a minute.
你妈妈真是没耐心 对吧
Your mother is so impatient, isn't she?
跟我来 我还要给你一个小惊喜
Come with me. I have another little surprise for you.
知道这双鞋以前是谁穿的吗
Do you know who used to wear these?
是你妈妈像你这么大的时候穿的
Your mommy when she was just about your age.
你想不想今天穿这双鞋
Do you think that maybe you'd like to wear these today,
换下你现在的鞋
instead of those?
宝贝 你不必非要穿这双 你的鞋完全没问题
Sweetie, you don't have to put those on. Yours are perfectly fine.
你就...让她试试吧
Just-- Just let her try them.
和我一起
Abide with me
夜幕快速落下
Fast falls the eventide
天色越来越暗
The darkness deepens...
现在要安静
Time to be quiet now.
别乱动了
No more fidgeting, hmm?
她当然会乱动了
Of course she's fidgeting.
你逼她把脚塞进那双折磨人的小鞋子
You jammed her feet into those excruciating little shoes,
就像你当年对待我那样
just like you did way back when.
现在又怎么会不同呢
Why should it be any different now?
- 宝贝 想喝点什么吗 - 嘿
- Babe? Can I get you a drink? - Hey.
- 不必了 谢谢 不用 - 是吗 好
- No, I'm okay. Thank you. - Yeah? Okay.
葬礼达到效果了 让人们放松了下来
Well, the ceremony really did its job. Loosened some things up.
这当然不是54俱乐部
I mean, it's no Studio 54
但至少这里的人都放松一些了
but at least there's some fucking oxygen in the room now.
是
Yeah.
你不想喝点什么 我可以给你调配一杯
You sure you don't want a drink? I can make you a drink.
- 不了 你给自己弄一杯吧 - 好 是 很好 谢谢
- No, why don't you get yourself a drink? - Okay, yeah, great. Thanks.
你到底怎么了
What the hell is wrong with you?
- 可怜的家伙 你过来 - 我们必须来看看你
- Poor thing, come here, you. - We had to come see you.
- 你怎么样 - 太不容易了 太难了
- How are you holding up... - It's so rough. The roughest.
父亲突然去世
...losing your father so suddenly?
你们能来真好
You are so sweet to come.
就是为了炫耀你很幸福、很能生
To show off how happy and fertile you are.
生命的轮回 失去、重生
Circle of life. Loss. Rebirth.
剧集 | 健身世界(2021) | 导航列表